MESO-Rx Sponsor Genuine Steroid Powder Manufacturer-AASraw

Their pricing is absolutely ridiculous. I asked for a price on 10g MENT and the offer I got was 520 USD + 60 USD int shipping. The maximum I would pay for this would be like 270 + shipping.
Now they're emailing me twice a week asking me to continue with the transaction even though I have already said no thanks.
Why would you order from them anyway, they scammed some people and did not make it right nor do they respond to the accusations. Nobody should order here.

I didn't say anything like that. I was just surprised by the scam incident and wanted to state that I did not have a problem.
Read the whole thread. This source is not even adressing all the scams and questions, they just keep spamming their advertising. Best thing to do here is to avoid.

Why would you order from them anyway, they scammed some people and did not make it right nor do they respond to the accusations. Nobody should order here.
Idk. I just emailed all sources that didn't specify a no reship policy to my country. Which were like 3 or 4.

I ordered 3 times and all packages arrived without any problem in 10-13 days.
I didn't say anything like that. I was just surprised by the scam incident and wanted to state that I did not have a problem.
Thank you very much for your continuous support to our company!

That incident was a misunderstanding with that customer. And we have solved the problem of delivery.

Their pricing is absolutely ridiculous. I asked for a price on 10g MENT and the offer I got was 520 USD + 60 USD int shipping. The maximum I would pay for this would be like 270 + shipping.
Now they're emailing me twice a week asking me to continue with the transaction even though I have already said no thanks.
$52 a gram for ment raws? Bahaha that price is like going thru 2 middlemen

Remind

Primo enanthate has been out of stock in the steroids market for several months, we are preparing new stock now.

If you have demand, we recommend order some to prepare stock in advance.

Welcome to contact for more informatin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fast and safe delivery to the US
Hey Guys! We have updated the delivery route to the US recently. The US customers can receive the package within 7–10 days. Welcome to PM or email for more information.

$52 a gram for ment raws? Bahaha that price is like going thru 2 middlemen
Retail price and wholesale price are totally different. Our price is much competitive on the basis of quality assurance.

AASraw Promotion Sale for Thanksgiving

Dear all friends,

Thanksgiving is coming, thank you for your interest in our products and all support to us in the past!

AASraw has specially produced a batch of Testosterone enanthate recently and sell it to all friends at the wholesale price, There will be no limit on purchase quantity until sold out.

Hope it can help our client to get more business.

Product name: Testosterone Enanthate
CAS No.: 315-37-7
Batch No.: AAS20231108TE
Quantity: 1356.45KG
Quality Documents: COA, HPLC.(Check the attachment)

Welcome to contact our customer manager for the wholesale price!
Or go to offical website for quick quotation: www.aasraw.com

Email: King@aasraw.com
AASraw Promotion Sale for Thanksgiving.png

Certificate of Analysis - Testosterone enanthate.jpeg

HPLC- Testosterone enanthate.png

Back