MESO-Rx Sponsor Genuine Steroid Powder Manufacturer-AASraw

Hey guys.

I want to remind everyone to be careful when placing orders. Our email domain is @AASraw.com

Also, we never authorize any resellers.

We respond to emails in 24 hours. Sometimes there are bugs in email system, or email enter spam folder. To prevent this situation, you guys can PM me to get our WhatsApp or Telegram.

Hey guys.

I want to remind everyone to be careful when placing orders. Our email domain is @AASraw.com

We respond to emails in 24 hours. Sometimes there are bugs in email system, or email enter spam folder. To prevent this situation, you guys can PM me to get our WhatsApp or Telegram.
lol yall are a joke

Hey guys.

Do you plan on addressing the members who haven’t received their orders?

This same company, same ad, same name, same pictures and exact same web address
Is running an ad that popped up on a very popular news app I use.
I didn’t think to screenshot it, was very surprised. If it pops up again I will.
Feds?

Hi everybody!

You can’t miss BPC157 as a gym man!

Here are main benefits of BPC157:

·Quick Healing

·Increased Strength and Endurance in Muscles

·Improve Brain Functions

·Flexible Joints

·No Risk of Injury

·Improved Immunity​

BPC 157 finished vials are full in stock now. Welcome to PM me or inquire on our website (aasraw.com)

Holiday Reminder

National Day and Mid-Autumn Day are coming soon! We will have a holiday from 29th, Sep to 5th, Oct. The delivery will be stopped at the end of Sep. Please arrange your purchase plan in advance:)

All inquiries and messages will be replied in 24 hours during holidays.

BPC 157 5mg bulk in stock for sale!!!

Blend BPC157/TB500 (Blend) 10mg(5/5) bulk in stock for sale!!!

We also accept the Blend custom service for multiple peptides. You are welcome to inquire about more details with us. (aasraw.com)

WE ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON TELEGRAM!

LINK:
Code:
https://t.me/aasrawcom

JOIN AASraw's Official Channel to become a member of our community!

We'll remain in touch on Telegram, provide news about our promotions, and share new products with your guys

Stay up to date!

Hey guys! We come back from national holiday!

Please let me share something about preservation of peptides for your reference:

Pre-Reconstitution Preservation

Before reconstitution, peptides are often in a lyophilized or freeze-dried state, which makes them relatively stable and less prone to degradation compared to their reconstituted counterparts. The main goal during this stage is to prevent exposure to moisture and heat, both of which can lead to the breakdown of the peptide structure.

1.Temperature Control: Lyophilized peptides should be stored in a cool, preferably refrigerated, environment (between 2°C and 8°C). In the summer months, it becomes especially crucial to maintain a consistently low temperature, avoiding fluctuations that could harm the peptides. We recommend storing it in the fridge. Before reconstitution, most peptides can be held at room temperature for 3–4 weeks.

2. Avoidance of Moisture: Moisture can initiate the breakdown of peptides even at low temperatures. Therefore, they should be stored in a dry area or with a desiccant to absorb any moisture in the storage container.

3. Minimize Light Exposure: Lyophilized peptides can also be susceptible to light degradation. Store your peptides in a dark container or in an area devoid of direct light.

Post-Reconstitution Preservation
Once a peptide has been reconstituted—that is, transformed from a freeze-dried powder into a liquid solution—its stability decreases significantly. This is due to the increase in peptide concentration and the solution environment, which can enable degradation reactions.

1. Strict Temperature Regulation: After reconstitution, peptides must be kept in a cold environment, typically between 2°C and 8°C or lower. You'd better use fridge to ensure consistent low temperatures in summer.

2. Use Immediately If Possible: Once reconstituted, peptides are best used immediately to avoid potential degradation. However, if you must store them, divide the solution into aliquots. This practice reduces exposure to air and temperature fluctuations, minimizing potential degradation each time you access your peptide solution.

AASraw peptides.JPG

Their pricing is absolutely ridiculous. I asked for a price on 10g MENT and the offer I got was 520 USD + 60 USD int shipping. The maximum I would pay for this would be like 270 + shipping.
Now they're emailing me twice a week asking me to continue with the transaction even though I have already said no thanks.

Their pricing is absolutely ridiculous. I asked for a price on 10g MENT and the offer I got was 520 USD + 60 USD int shipping. The maximum I would pay for this would be like 270 + shipping.
Now they're emailing me twice a week asking me to continue with the transaction even though I have already said no thanks.
how is your order from the other source going?

Back