MESO-Rx Sponsor Genuine Steroid Powder Manufacturer-AASraw

Hi! We are so sorry to make you feel not good. Email address or phone number is better for us to communicate more order details and information. We have special customer service representative to answer your questions. We promise AASraw will not send spams and will protect your personal information.​
Hi! We are so sorry to make you feel not good. Email address or phone number is better for us to communicate more order details and information. We have special customer service representative to answer your questions. We promise AASraw will not send spams and will protect your personal information.​

This is a lie, I emailed ONCE and now receive testing updates, new product emails, etc
I emailed and never received a response at all. ‍♂️

I would absolutely not be giving a phone number to anyone here.

I emailed and never received a response at all. ‍♂️

I would absolutely not be giving a phone number to anyone here.
Hey! Did you send to this email? king@aasraw.com
Sometimes there is error in email systemo_O
Please PM me your email address and I will arrange our customer service representative to contact you asap!

Regardless, I wouldnt mind giving a new source a try for basic orals. My main problem is they are double the price of some competitors...

Hey! Did you send to this email? king@aasraw.com
Sometimes there is error in email systemo_O
Please PM me your email address and I will arrange our customer service representative to contact you asap!
Yes I did.

I will not PM you my email address.

This--my account on thinksteroids--is a public identity. My email is a private identity. As it stands, neither you, nor anyone else that can access the PMs on thinksteroids, can easily tell which of the emails you've received has been from my account on thinksteroids. Linking a public and private identity is poor opsec. That's how Ross Ulbricht ended up spending life in prison. Ross Ulbricht - Wikipedia

I
Yes I did.

I will not PM you my email address.

This--my account on thinksteroids--is a public identity. My email is a private identity. As it stands, neither you, nor anyone else that can access the PMs on thinksteroids, can easily tell which of the emails you've received has been from my account on thinksteroids. Linking a public and private identity is poor opsec. That's how Ross Ulbricht ended up spending life in prison. Ross Ulbricht - Wikipedia
I'm sure no one is going after you like Ulbricht

I have been SCAMMED by AAS, first order. Money sent over 7 weeks ago and never arrived. Their response is all excuses and not sending me product I paid for.

Then stupid me for trying these guys, hopefully they make it right by me. If not, at least I helped someone else from potentially getting scammed..

What kind of idiot scams for peanuts, I would have been a client for life....Short term thinking..
Scamming for peanuts is free and risk-free. Shipping real product costs money and has real risk (...if s/he's not in China).

But yeah, not a good long-con. The real money is shipping good stuff until you have a ton of outstanding orders, and then disappearing.

I am considering buying from AASRAW. I emailed with them and they responded quick and were nice. I see they are sponsors of this forum. Their website looks professional.

Despite all of that, this thread has only 7 pages, while QSC have 1600+ pages. I read about QSC sending Clomid labeled as Toremifene which they admited after heated debate, that made me lose trust in QSC.

But it seems like nobody is buying from AASRAW. I dont mind if their cost is little higher if they sell high quality raws and dont scam people, or am I just naive noob?

I am in Europe and unlike QSC, I believe AASRAW dont have EU warehouse. I would love to hear from fellow members here who bought from AASRAW about their experiences.

I am considering buying from AASRAW. I emailed with them and they responded quick and were nice. I see they are sponsors of this forum. Their website looks professional.

Despite all of that, this thread has only 7 pages, while QSC have 1600+ pages. I read about QSC sending Clomid labeled as Toremifene which they admited after heated debate, that made me lose trust in QSC.

But it seems like nobody is buying from AASRAW. I dont mind if their cost is little higher if they sell high quality raws and dont scam people, or am I just naive noob?

I am in Europe and unlike QSC, I believe AASRAW dont have EU warehouse. I would love to hear from fellow members here who bought from AASRAW about their experiences.
Oh boy, just a few posts above yours someone is complaining about being SCAMMED.

If you have too much money that you want to get rid off then just send it to me.

Hello Meso member,

Attention! We launch a new hot product --- Retatrutide.

It is a new trend for weight loss, which is more effective than semaglutide and tirzepatide.

Welcome PM me for any questions ;)

I have been SCAMMED by AAS, first order. Money sent over 7 weeks ago and never arrived. Their response is all excuses and not sending me product I paid for.

Hello Meso member,

Attention! We launch a new hot product --- Retatrutide.

It is a new trend for weight loss, which is more effective than semaglutide and tirzepatide.

Welcome PM me for any questions ;)

View attachment 262484
It's great how you ignore that post.

Well, everyone, I want to first thank you all for your support!

Specializing in the steroid and peptide market for more than 10 years, we always appear as a responsible company that can promise that our price matches quality. We sincerely appreciate friends who trust and follow us all the time.

For any accidents we can’t control, we always assist clients in solving difficulties and offer help as much as possible, including feasible solutions.

We pursue long-term cooperation and never cheat customers. For any experience not feel good, please be free to contact us at any time. Our customer service representative will contact you in time.

Best Regards

AASraw

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back