MESO-Rx Sponsor Genuine Steroid Powder Manufacturer-AASraw

Uh, was that sealed in anything? More than a Ziploc in a box? Because if the box gets dropped, and that baggie opens during transit, you're going to be spilling powder out, and  that is probable cause.

Uh, was that sealed in anything? More than a Ziploc in a box? Because if the box gets dropped, and that baggie opens during transit, you're going to be spilling powder out, and  that is probable cause.
I don't know, it came without any problems. It was intact in the box.

Good question!

I guess it is time to explain the packing ways of our company.

Our warehouse workers always do good job on packing, has strict packing rule according to the features of products, from powders to peptide vials, from solid to liquid, from gram to kg, there are different packing ways and materials. It never be happen for products spill out under normal shipment condition.

Of course, we also can accept the request of clients on packing after discussion. There is no doubt that the most important is to protect the products and let our clients get them in safe.

Plus if it's shipping internationally, I'm sure it's under lots of scrutiny even without the bag breaking. That just looks like a big bag of cocaine to me and any prying eyes.

I ordered raws from PPL back in 2017 and the stealth was great. Actually had to reach out to them to figure it out. Shipping a big bag of white powder overseas in a ziploc bag can't be wise...

I orred raws from PPL back in 2017 and the stealth was great. Actually had to reach out to them to figure it out. Shipping a big bag of white powder overseas in a ziploc bag can't be wise...
I've ordered test E from them. It's good, but the PIP on one of the vials was crippling. I don't recall that they had anything special for stealth on the vials, but those might have been domestic.

Personally, I'd like to see something like heat sealed in a 7mil (or better) bag for a raw powder, and then some other form of concealment. Or else have some kind of bullshit customs declaration that's going to pass a long as there no testing. Like, I dunno, packaging EQ in little packets labeled as honey, and sent from a food distributor. I dunno, I suck at criming, so I don't know what's going to raise red flags.

How is shipping to Australia? Anyone get them in?
Yes! We provide international shipping and can ship out all over the world, including Australia. For any question about delivery details, please PM me.

Good news!

Test reports from Janoshik are coming! On the basis of high quality, AASraw focuses on providing the best powder for our customers.
ProductCASResult from Janoshik
Sustanon 25098%+
Testosterone Enanthate315-37-798%+
Trenbolone Enanthate10161-35-898%+
Winstrol10418-03-898%+
Tadalafil171596-29-598%+
Nandrolone Decanoate360-70-396%+

Note: Janoshik lab test reports attached

1. Sustanon 250​
Sustanon 250-Janoshik-AAS-20230630.png
2. Testosterone Enanththate (CAS: 315-37-7)​
Testosterone enanthate(315-37-7)-Janoshik-AAS-20230630.png
3. Trenbolone Enanthate (CAS: 10161-35-8)​
Trenbolone Enanthate(10161-35-8)-Janoshik-AAS-20230630.png
4. Winstrol (CAS: 10418-03-8)​
Winstrol(10418-03-8)-Janoshik-AAS-20230630.png
5. Tadalafil (CAS: 171596-29-5)​
Tadalafil(171596-29-5)-Janoshik-AAS-20230630.png
6. Nandrolone Decanoate (CAS: 360-70-3)
Nandrolone Decanoate (360-70-3)-Janoshik-AAS-20230630.png

I DMed these guys and they refused to give me prices. The wanted my email address and phone number before supplying a quote.

It looks totally sketchy to me. I’m personally going to avoid them as I assume their business model includes spamming me for eternity once they have my details.

I DMed these guys and they refused to give me prices. The wanted my email address and phone number before supplying a quote.

It looks totally sketchy to me. I’m personally going to avoid them as I assume their business model includes spamming me for eternity once they have my details.
Hi! We are so sorry to make you feel not good. Email address or phone number is better for us to communicate more order details and information. We have special customer service representative to answer your questions.

We promise AASraw will not send spams and will protect your personal information.​

Hi! We are so sorry to make you feel not good. Email address or phone number is better for us to communicate more order details and information. We have special customer service representative to answer your questions.

We promise AASraw will not send spams and will protect your personal information.​
Don’t worry. I’ll just make a purchase off someone who isn’t so difficult to deal with.

This is a lie, I emailed ONCE and now receive testing updates, new product emails, etc

Back