MESO-Rx Sponsor Genuine Steroid Powder Manufacturer-AASraw

Thanks for the list, King. But what do you think about testing?
COA test report can be provided, and you are welcome to order samples to test our quality first. PM me for more details!

where are the god damn prices in that list?,!and tests!!
COA test report can be provided, and you are welcome to order samples to test our quality first. PM me for more details!

Benefits of Using Semaglutide:
①Lowering Blood Glucose Levels
②Reducing Risk of Cardiovascular Events
③Losing Weight
④Treating Alzheimer’s Disease Symptom
Semaglutide powder (910463-68-2)-Certificate of Analysis.jpg

Hello everyone, today we will share with you our peptide TB 500 finished vial 5mg/vial, 10vials/kit; If you are interested PM me for more details!!!

TB 500 finished vial.jpg

Hello everyone, today we want to share with you our peptide Tirzepatide finished vial 5mg/vial, 10vials/kit; If you are interested PM me for more details!!!
Tirzepatide finished vial.jpg

Hello friend,
May I have your email or whatsapp number? we will send you more details in there later. Thanks!

Tirzepatide is a novel medication that is FDA approved for the treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus.Given its potent weight loss properties,buy tirzepatide be used off-label for obesity treatment.
Tirzepatide.jpg

Tesofensine primarily acts as an appetite suppressant, but possibly also acts by increasing resting energy expenditure. Phase II clinical trials for the treatment of obesity have been successfully completed.
Tesofensine powder(195875-84-4)-Certificate of Analysis.jpg

It's probably best to get some Tesofensine lab test from jano due to all the garbage out there.
Also what is the price?
I don't want to have a long, drawn out email exchange, just please list the current price here.

It's probably best to get some Tesofensine lab test from jano due to all the garbage out there.
Also what is the price?
I don't want to have a long, drawn out email exchange, just please list the current price here.
Ok, we will do that and let you know once available!

Benefits of Using TB-500:
①Tissue repair and regeneration
②Accelerated healing of injuries
③Reduction of Inflammation
④Joint and connective tissue health
⑤Enhanced muscle growth and recovery
⑥Improved hair growth
⑦Cardiovascular Health
Thymosin beta 4(77591-33-4)-Certificate of Analysis.jpg

Back