MESO-Rx Sponsor Genuine Steroid Powder Manufacturer-AASraw

Why not regular tests in plain English ?
We will arrange them soon and please give us some time. We also encourage our clients to buy sample before big order if needed and send them to the 3rd-labs which you trusted.

We will arrange them soon and please give us some time. We also encourage our clients to buy sample before big order if needed and send them to the 3rd-labs which you trusted.
noone should do what you just stated.
the sample could be prepared to meet the quality/quantity criteria and the big order could be crap.
instead, you should test your batches and encourage blind tests by the customer by paying the lab tests.

I emailed your company a week ago for a price list and never got a response. Your company can go fuck yourselves. You just lost a potential customer

I emailed your company a week ago for a price list and never got a response. Your company can go fuck yourselves. You just lost a potential customer
Even tho I didnt buy anything I cannot confirm this. They replied to my emails within 12hrs.

Good afternoon, the latest batch DECA powder. what is results?

Nandrolone Decanoate (DECA)
CAS: 360-70-3
Purity: 99.31%

Nandrolone Decanoate(360-70-3)-HPLC-20230421.jpg

Good news!
AASraw not only supply peptide pure raw powder, for some popular sell peptide, we special supply custom-made service. Such as:

Semaglutide
Melanotan II
Tirzepatide
PT141
TB 500

Welcome enquiry the details with our Customer Service Representative and get the list!

Last edited:
Peptide finished vials ready! Welcome to contact us for more details!

Semagluitde finished vial 5mg/vial; 10vials/kit
Semagluitde finished vials.jpg

Why is Semaglutide powder so popular? :)

Semaglutide can act on the digestive tract by delaying gastrointestinal emptying to induce fullness; on the brain by suppressing appetite; and on the circulatory system by repairing damaged intima and improving endothelial function. It is great helpful for lossing weight.

PS: We are not only supply Semaglutide raw powder, and Semagluitde finished vial 5mg/vial; 10vials/kit bulk in stock!!!

Semagluitde finished vial.jpg

Last edited:
Marketing/promotional banners/graphics are prohibited.
Good morning! :)
This is our Peptide raw powder main products list for your reference!

Last edited:
Back