Getting on my first anabolic- any tips?

deadlypotato

Just ordered some anavar from quindao Sigma.

This is what I am thinking
10mg anavar
2g taurine
1g NAC
2g Fish oil
1g tudca
1.5 g metformin
10mg escitalopram
4mg cyproheptadine
Vitamin e 400g (all daily)

My main goal is just to not be a fatass, what do you guys think?

Take all that MINUS the Anavar. Oral only cycles are dumb. Your goal doesn’t really need drugs.
The thing is I dong wanna count calories all the time. I am naturally fat and I used to unknowingly starve myself when I was young throughout the first half of my life because I never felt hungry. My metabolism is screwed, even when I do try to cut calories and get lean, I lose a significant amount of muscle when it should mostly be fat, I believe anavar would help reduce muscle catabolism.

Why do u think I shouldn't take anavar? Most women usually just take oral only cycles, why do you think it's dumb?

I didn’t know you were a woman but I was curious with the baby dose.

1. Tough shit. Count calories long enough to figure it out, then you don’t Have too. I don’t count calories at all BUT I eat the SAME EXACT THING everyday and EVERYTHING IS WEIGHED therefor, repeatable. I know exactly how many calories/macros I eat. I’ll add everything up everytime there’s a change.

2. I am naturally fat too. Spent the majority of my life at 280lbs of goo. For the first time ever I’m lean. I have striations on my ass and veins all over my ribs hips and back. I got there by being extra fucking consistent and multiple times failing because I was only 85% dedicated. Which, is just enough to feel like you’re absolutely killing it, and make you suffer, AND make your progress almost non existent which is a real mind fuck which leads to excuses just like yours.

3. Drugs amplify your natural progress. Read that again. No progress without drugs? No progress with drugs. (I have even suffered this same fate. It’s real, not just a catchy phrase)

4. 10mg bar a day for a fat chick is a hefty damn dose. Most start at 5mg day. Do you even know the potential sides? Risks? What to be on the lookout for?

Really curious whatcha gonna do when 6-8 weeks (if you can make it that long) of your magic elixir is gone? Now what? You somehow have never been able to get to this point, you think drugs are magically gonna teleport you there and THEN your body will be like, “oh, sweet. We made it. Ok I’ll let you stay here and we won’t get fat again”?

And I’m not anti women and drugs. My wife is on var right now and absolutely killing it. She’s 5 months post partum and looks better than she ever has. She’d still be in this same exact spot without the var though..

The thing is I dong wanna count calories all the time.
Then never take PEDS if youre not willing to do the bare minimum.

I am naturally fat and I used to unknowingly starve myself when I was young throughout the first half of my life because I never felt hungry
you are not naturally fat, you never felt hungry because you ate too much.

. My metabolism is screwed, even when I do try to cut calories and get lean, I lose a significant amount of muscle when it should mostly be fat
that means you dont know what youre doing. youre cutting wrong or your training is dogshit.

, I believe anavar would help reduce muscle catabolism.
its not going to make a difference for you

Why do u think I shouldn't take anavar? Most women usually just take oral only cycles, why do you think it's dumb?
are you a woman?

The thing is I dong wanna count calories all the time. I am naturally fat and I used to unknowingly starve myself when I was young throughout the first half of my life because I never felt hungry. My metabolism is screwed, even when I do try to cut calories and get lean, I lose a significant amount of muscle when it should mostly be fat, I believe anavar would help reduce muscle catabolism.

I get the feeling you haven't done much research into AAS effects in women's bodies. Anavar Is not particularly good for weight loss. It is good at building muscle though. There are some very serious risks for women taking AAS. Mainly masculinization such as deepening of voice, growing hair where men normally have hair, clitoral growth, and things like that. Some of these effects can be permanent. Are you willing to risk things like that for a compound that won't be very helpful to burn fat?

The way you lose fat is by upping your activity level and lowering your calorie intake. You need to eat less calories than you burn each day. I would suggest not focusing on supplements or enhancement compounds and spend some money on a coach and or a nutritionist. You can probably find a coach who can give you a food plan and a training plan. That should be the first step and once you've been doing that for some years and are very dialed in then maybe think about taking some compounds if you still desire to.

If you're not going to do that then the only thing I would suggest is a glp1 like semaglutide or tirzepatide. These have side effects and risks as well. The problem is that if you lean on a drug to lose weight then you will be more likely to always need to lean on that drug to keep your weight in check. It is much better to get your nutrition and your training regimens dialed in so they are ingrained and they are a part of your lifestyle. I know this is easier said than done and that's why I suggest you hire a professional to guide you until they become a habit.

Could try a thermogenic and get a solid gym routine and food intake at rate amoumt where can see visual changes in the mirror ( lose fat but gain muscle might not correlate to weight loss shown on scale). There's plenty of knowledgeable people who can help if want to adjust your macros and need suggestions for different food choices. Then when it starts getting colder can try fat burners (bc they can up body temp for some) and before summer 2025 do a light light muscle building phase and feel real good bout the time you put in. Just a suggestion (there's a food thread where folks make what looks like gourmet food and are healthy)
Best of luck

I didn’t know you were a woman but I was curious with the baby dose.

1. Tough shit. Count calories long enough to figure it out, then you don’t Have too. I don’t count calories at all BUT I eat the SAME EXACT THING everyday and EVERYTHING IS WEIGHED therefor, repeatable. I know exactly how many calories/macros I eat. I’ll add everything up everytime there’s a change.

2. I am naturally fat too. Spent the majority of my life at 280lbs of goo. For the first time ever I’m lean. I have striations on my ass and veins all over my ribs hips and back. I got there by being extra fucking consistent and multiple times failing because I was only 85% dedicated. Which, is just enough to feel like you’re absolutely killing it, and make you suffer, AND make your progress almost non existent which is a real mind fuck which leads to excuses just like yours.

3. Drugs amplify your natural progress. Read that again. No progress without drugs? No progress with drugs. (I have even suffered this same fate. It’s real, not just a catchy phrase)

4. 10mg bar a day for a fat chick is a hefty damn dose. Most start at 5mg day. Do you even know the potential sides? Risks? What to be on the lookout for?

Really curious whatcha gonna do when 6-8 weeks (if you can make it that long) of your magic elixir is gone? Now what? You somehow have never been able to get to this point, you think drugs are magically gonna teleport you there and THEN your body will be like, “oh, sweet. We made it. Ok I’ll let you stay here and we won’t get fat again”?

And I’m not anti women and drugs. My wife is on var right now and absolutely killing it. She’s 5 months post partum and looks better than she ever has. She’d still be in this same exact spot without the var though..
No I am not a woman, My goals are similar to that of most women, that is don't wanna get huge but just wanna lose bodyfat, ideally without caring about it much.

1)I know everyone will criticise me for this, but I don't entirely believe in CICO.

2)That is nice and I am happy for you. In my case,I don't want to dedicate a significant portion of my focus to this and I wanna have it happen automatically. I know you must recognise that there are some people around you that just naturally stay very lean, without caring about it. Now, most people on this forum would just assume it is probably because they eat less, but I figure there are some people who could eat a lot and still won't get fat. I am not the pioneer in discovering that, I am pretty sure everyone knows a guy/girl who does that. But they just assume it probably because over a stretched period of time they must get in a deficit, which I refuse to assume.

3)No dude, there are some drugs that can change your composition without you changing anything with regards to your excercise routine/TDEE/TDCI.

4) Not a chick, also I am not even that fat, I am just 80kgs lol, when I say I don't wanna be a fatass I mean I want to be low body fat percentage, like 10-12%. Also yes I know the sides, and almost every other compound I listed in the original post is to mitigate, to a certain degree, the sides of var.

5)The same can be said about exercising or meddling with TDEE/TDIC, you will only stay your desired body, assuming that your natural body isn't what you desire, If you dedicate a certain degree of effort to exercising, if you stop, your body will revert back to its natural state. And no I don't believe that my body will stay in the shape I make it go to with a 6 week drug routine forever. I plan cycle on an off with different compounds throughout life, which I find ideal for me.Maybe even take something forever, And also I have never been able to lean out, not because I tried everything and couldn't, I never really dedicated myself like you had, because I personally believe the long term consequences of exposing your body such stress will actually be even worse than the sides of some synthetics.

Good to hear your wife is doing good I hope she continues.

Then never take PEDS if youre not willing to do the bare minimum.
What's the reason behind you suggesting that?
you are not naturally fat, you never felt hungry because you ate too much.
No dude I used to eat very little, I used to, on a regular basis, unintentionally do intermittent fasting because I just never felt hungry, most days I lived on a single meal, and somedays not even that. I just never felt hungry, I only started eating regularly, after I was prescribed mirtazapine+escitalopram combination for depression by my psychiatrist.
that means you dont know what youre doing. youre cutting wrong or your training is dogshit.
I don't do either very hard and don't plan to, I did decide to manage my calorie intake for a while, but didn't really see much difference, on average I just eat 1500 calories a day so when I had to restrict them I started with 1300, even went to 1000 for a while but it gave me constipation and shit which made me wanna not continue.
its not going to make a difference for you

are you a woman?
No I am not a woman.

I get the feeling you haven't done much research into AAS effects in women's bodies. Anavar Is not particularly good for weight loss. It is good at building muscle though. There are some very serious risks for women taking AAS. Mainly masculinization such as deepening of voice, growing hair where men normally have hair, clitoral growth, and things like that. Some of these effects can be permanent. Are you willing to risk things like that for a compound that won't be very helpful to burn fat?

The way you lose fat is by upping your activity level and lowering your calorie intake. You need to eat less calories than you burn each day. I would suggest not focusing on supplements or enhancement compounds and spend some money on a coach and or a nutritionist. You can probably find a coach who can give you a food plan and a training plan. That should be the first step and once you've been doing that for some years and are very dialed in then maybe think about taking some compounds if you still desire to.

If you're not going to do that then the only thing I would suggest is a glp1 like semaglutide or tirzepatide. These have side effects and risks as well. The problem is that if you lean on a drug to lose weight then you will be more likely to always need to lean on that drug to keep your weight in check. It is much better to get your nutrition and your training regimens dialed in so they are ingrained and they are a part of your lifestyle. I know this is easier said than done and that's why I suggest you hire a professional to guide you until they become a habit.
I am not a woman. Also I don't have a problem in leaning on drugs and much more prefer leaning on drugs rather than excercise as the former requires less effort.

As for the glp 1 analogues, I obviously have no issues taking them but for injectables I prefer getting Pharma grade shit, and as my BMI isn't that high, most doctors don't like prescribing it to me.

Anavar is much better than other anabolics, especially oral, In causing fat loss and I wouldn't hate the anabolic effects either as if we belive CICO, muscle tissue would increase my TDEE by itself and it is relatively innocuous compared to drugs that are used to increase TDEE such as Clen and ephedrine, that's why I decided let's get my hands dirty by trying it out first and will figure from there on.

Last edited:
What's the reason behind you suggesting that?

No dude I used to eat very little, I used to, on a regular basis, unintentionally do intermittent fasting because I just never felt hungry, most days I lived on a single meal, and somedays not even that. I just never felt hungry, I only started eating regularly, after I was prescribed mirtazapine+escitalopram combination for depression by my psychiatrist.

I don't do either very hard and don't plan to, I did decide to manage my calorie intake for a while, but didn't really see much difference, on average I just eat 1500 calories a day so when I had to restrict them I started with 1300, even went to 1000 for a while but it gave me constipation and shit which made me wanna not continue.

No I am not a woman.

You have A LOT to learn. Kudos to the above forum member who are willing to expend energy on such a total novice, arguing the basics.

Just one thing grabbed my attention though; mirtazapine, it causes leptin resistance, one of the primary reasons (besides increased apetite) why people get fat on it. It's not goin to help your weightloss.

You have A LOT to learn. Kudos to the above forum member who are willing to expend energy on such a total novice, arguing the basics.

Just one thing grabbed my attention though; mirtazapine, it causes leptin resistance, one of the primary reasons (besides increased apetite) why people get fat on it. It's not goin to help your weightloss.
I know it isn't gonna help weightloss but its necessary for me for depression. I know it causes weight gain.

What's the point of telling me that I need to learn ,without telling me what to do or what it is that I need to learn at all?

Only thing I argued was CICO not any other basics.

Last edited:
I am not a woman. Also I don't have a problem in leaning on drugs and much more prefer leaning on drugs rather than excercise as the former requires less effort.

As for the glp 1 analogues, I obviously have no issues taking them but for injectables I prefer getting Pharma grade shit, and as my BMI isn't that high, most doctors don't like prescribing it to me.

Anavar is much better than other anabolics, especially oral, In causing fat loss and I wouldn't hate the anabolic effects either as if we belive CICO, muscle tissue would increase my TDEE by itself and it is relatively innocuous compared to drugs that are used to increase TDEE such as Clen and ephedrine, that's why I decided let's get my hands dirty by trying it out first and will figure from there on.
My mistake.

The fat loss effect from anabolics is quite minor. Calorie deficit is the only effective way to lose fat. GLP 1's help with that a lot. If you are a "fat ass" like you claim in your original post how is your BMI low?

A lot of things you're saying don't make sense. I think your plan is terrible but you're obviously going to do what you want to do. After reading all my responses though, I would suggest seeing a therapist more than anything or a psychiatrist. Good luck.

This is a troll account boys. Stop feeding it
I am not a troll, if I wanted to troll why would I come to such a niche forum instead of going to reddit or something, I would get much more engagement there...

I just don't believe in CICO I don't understand how it makes me a troll.

I
My mistake.

The fat loss effect from anabolics is quite minor. Calorie deficit is the only effective way to lose fat. GLP 1's help with that a lot. If you are a "fat ass" like you claim in your original post how is your BMI low?

A lot of things you're saying don't make sense. I think your plan is terrible but you're obviously going to do what you want to do. After reading all my responses though, I would suggest seeing a therapist more than anything or a psychiatrist. Good luck.
I was exaggerating when I said fatass, to be precise I weigh 80 kg and want to be 10-12% body fat