GH and fasting

RekTest

So Ive been reading up on these 3 day fasts that a ton of people have done and say its good for overall health etc

But with fasting that long and taking GH, do I need to worry or take extra precautions about anything? Regarding glucose level etc

Currently I take 5iu ED straight all in the morning, along with 200mg/wk test c and 700mg/wk npp.
Water, electrolytes and my vitamins would be the only things I would be taking unless someone suggests I add anything.

Gh won't make you go hypo or anything like that, but what is the actual point of the fast? To drop weight?

I mean I'm sure there could be some health benefits but it seems like more of a trendy fad than anything, and seems pointless from a muscle gain/preservation standpoint, not to mention mal-nourishment

Gh won't make you go hypo or anything like that, but what is the actual point of the fast? To drop weight?

I mean I'm sure there could be some health benefits but it seems like more of a trendy fad than anything, and seems pointless from a muscle gain/preservation standpoint, not to mention mal-nourishment
From what I understand, it helps replace and rebuild the cells in your body or some shit.

It's new school bs, too much vigerous steve. Makes me sick.
No need to ever fast more than 24 hrs.

Dorian yates is super knowledgeable on all that crap, hes the only bb I've heard of doing a fast for anywhere near that, and he admits it was not ideal and only out of desperation because his diet was off and he came in way too heavy and spilt over getting ready for a show.

Prolonged fasting (52h) + HGH + a tiny dose clen = nothing else ive tried cut my fat so fast.

Kept workout regime, daily activities as usual. Workouts less intense , just made small stimuli for muscles for anticatabolism purpose

Have not done this for 3 years. I think this summer i will do it again, maybe without clen this time, but with long-acting HGH

Prolonged fasting (52h) + HGH + a tiny dose clen = nothing else ive tried cut my fat so fast.

Kept workout regime, daily activities as usual. Workouts less intense , just made small stimuli for muscles for anticatabolism purpose

Have not done this for 3 years. I think this summer i will do it again, maybe without clen this time, but with long-acting HGH
Damn that sounds pretty interesting! Might have to experiment with that in the future.

How much GH were you on? and what dose schedule did you do

In my ex
So Ive been reading up on these 3 day fasts that a ton of people have done and say its good for overall health etc

But with fasting that long and taking GH, do I need to worry or take extra precautions about anything? Regarding glucose level etc

Currently I take 5iu ED straight all in the morning, along with 200mg/wk test c and 700mg/wk npp.
Water, electrolytes and my vitamins would be the only things I would be taking unless someone suggests I add anything.
In my experience I take 1.3iu ed at night and if I haven’t eaten much throughout the day I will get really hungry almost a low hypo around a hour after I take it. Dosent happen all the time mostly if I haven’t really eaten that day

Dry fasting burns more fat in zebra finches.

Not recommended but this was definitely a fad not too long ago.
Fasting without water would be so shitty.
I've done long-term intermittent fasting with 24 hour fasts once every week or 2.
I don't know if the benefits would be worthwhile if I couldn't drink. I'd probably just not do it at all. (I don't).
I feel great doing regular I.F. I'm really not sure I would feel ok doing days at a time without food AND water, especially training as well...?
Fuck zebra finches.