GH Noob Here. Top Colors??

Dr JIM

No I've no doubt PacM is on spot it was his GH and had a black top.

I was told by another Meso member "they" were Taintropin when I mentioned it's high end purity on another thread.

And that's a HUGE PROBLEM for these damn generics NONE del
When Buying Halotestin
Since Halotestin is a hormone therapy used for cancer patients it is approved by the Food and Drug administration. However, to obtain this drug legally you need a doctor’s prescription.

There are alternatives to this of course since this is obviously used non-medically. Since Halotestin is pretty popular and is manufactured legally it can make its way to the black market where you can get your stock without any prescription.

You can also buy from underground labs that manufacture Halotestin or at your local training center.
iver a quality product on anything close to a consistent basis.

People think I hate generics that's just NOT true.

I hate the fact their adverse effects just can't be in the best interest of users, I despise those whom scam others over "generic GH",
I loathe the fact these products have contaminated the legitimate pool of GH, I believe it's abhorrent those involved in generic GH sales operate w impunity (agree PMAC) primarily bc GH is not a scheduled substance.

(The latter is one reason no one can reasonably argue the DEA or "DHS" would be involved in the interdiction of clandestine GH sales especially if the involved vendors follow some relatively liberal guidelines AND are not enabling the sale of AAS or other controlled substances)

Finally of course I'd LOVE to locate a reliable generic GH product BUT I just don't believe that's a possibility unless existing WHO regulations are "renegotiated" in favor of consumers rather than manufacturers.

Dr JIM

No sir, it wasn't taitropin just a black top no-name "generic." I think we just may have had a mis communication at the time as we were speaking about taitropin.

Ok but is that Black Top still available? I ask bc the only way of establishing any degree of consistency is to RETEST the same generic product/s periodically.

That's what the problem has been, the few times I HAVE been fortunate enough to locate a worthy generic GH sample, it's gone, consumed, used up or simply vanishes before retesting is even considered.

Now I don't know but such an occurrence greatly diminishes the likelihood of a "bonafided generic manufacturer IMO.

pmac928

Ok but is that Black Top still available? I ask bc the only way of establishing any degree of consistency is to RETEST the same generic product/s periodically.

That's what the problem has been, the few times I HAVE been fortunate enough to locate a worthy generic GH sample, it's gone, consumed, used up or simply vanishes before retesting is even considered.

Now I don't know but such an occurrence greatly diminishes the likelihood of a "bonafided generic manufacturer IMO.
They were still available but set hung happen to the guy that was supplying them

There is 5 companies licensed to manufacture gh in china. Gensci which is in production, bio hygene which isn't in production.
Ankebio who makes ansomone and two others I don't know off the top of my head. Kefie is not. A little digging you can find this info yourself. @juiceboxxx91 any and all copies, tiatropin,haratropin, bluetops are produced out of some factory. The chins are trying to stay one step ahead of us. They've been setting up bogus websites to verify certain products. I've been doing daily research on this and will continue to do so. Jintropin and genheal is the most real gh being produced at the moment but you have to really dig to find a legit supplier, but they are there.
So is the ankebio ansomone gtg? I found domestic place to get them pretty cheap, but gonna have it tested who knows could be counterfeit due to. Cheap cost

pmac928

From what I'm told from somebody with the inside scoop on the gh trade in china ansomone is also being counterfeited at the moment. They even set up a website to verify authenticity. Ankebio.com looks like an official website but who knows. I hear the china get used packaging from hospitals fix it up a little an then refill them with counterfeits. My source promises me his ansomone are authentic. I kind of believe him but hey you never know.

From what I'm told from somebody with the inside scoop on the gh trade in china ansomone is also being counterfeited at the moment. They even set up a website to verify authenticity. Ankebio.com looks like an official website but who knows. I hear the china get used packaging from hospitals fix it up a little an then refill them with counterfeits. My source promises me his ansomone are authentic. I kind of believe him but hey you never know.
True, if you don't have sent directly to USA u can order directly from company... But they won't deliver to north or south America or Canada

pmac928

From what I gather if your able to obtain a script you can get jintropin from Mexico. I've only seen a couple of thes videos so I don't know if it's true or not

Dr JIM

This only shows someone had something seized by customs and that something was a "controlled substance". However it does not discuss the nature of that CS!

Furthermore it does not mention ANYTHING about the original topic which was, what happened to the the Taitropin supplier. The supplier you claimed to "know" was closed by DHS bc of similar seizures!

Last edited:

Dr JIM

From what I gather if your able to obtain a script you can get jintropin from Mexico. I've only seen a couple of thes videos so I don't know if it's true or not

BC there has been NO Jin factory in existence for at least FIVE YEARS, if you buy "Jins" they will be bunk. Well at least thats what I found after testing four of them, the last one 2-3 months ago!

Dr JIM

True, if you don't have sent directly to USA u can order directly from company... But they won't deliver to north or south America or Canada

By WHO guidelines they are ONLY allowed to deliver their GH to underserved regions which are primarily those countries in Asia that DONT manufacture rHGH!

Dr JIM

Google what happened to Jintropin! WHO closed them down for selling GH on the "black market".

I'm serious and so was the WHO and WTO

demonxp

This only shows someone had something seized by customs and that something was a "controlled substance". However it does not discuss the nature of that CS!

Furthermore it does not mention ANYTHING about the original topic which was, what happened to the the Taitropin supplier. The supplier you claimed to "know" was closed by DHS bc of similar seizures!

It shows a seizure of western union funds for the purchase of a controlled substance.

pmac928

Google what happened to Jintropin! WHO closed them down for selling GH on the "black market".

I'm serious and so was the WHO and WTO
From what I'm told from someone who has an inside track genlei jintropin is open. Changchun gene science. new products include a peg rhgh. However it's only available in pharmacies and hospitals in china. Not the black market. It's available in Ukraine and Russia, also in Mexico under jtpn. Different countries different names.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts