GH Noob Here. Top Colors??

Dr JIM

They are NOT licensed to sell GH by the governing body approved by the WTO which is the WHO.

Rest assured they don't produce or manufacture GH.

Where is their production plant?

Last edited:

pmac928

There is 5 companies licensed to manufacture gh in china. Gensci which is in production, bio hygene which isn't in production.
Ankebio who makes ansomone and two others I don't know off the top of my head. Kefie is not. A little digging you can find this info yourself. @juiceboxxx91 any and all copies, tiatropin,haratropin, bluetops are produced out of some factory. The chins are trying to stay one step ahead of us. They've been setting up bogus websites to verify certain products. I've been doing daily research on this and will continue to do so. Jintropin and genheal is the most real gh being produced at the moment but you have to really dig to find a legit supplier, but they are there.

Dr JIM

These are "generic" resalers who ONLY proclaim they have a production facility.

I challenge ANYONE to locate such a generic facility!

Any facility that produces GH MUST BE WHO licensed it's that simple and there are FOUR in CHINA at present.

And if any of those FOUR are caught selling GH under a generic banner they WILL LOSE their production rights.

Understand CHINA also has agreed to comply with the agreements set forth by the WTO and WHO regarding GH sales.

Please someone prove me wrong PLEASE, bc I've been searching for credible evidence for YEARS that a generic plant exists in China.

If there is one, rest assured no one is foolish enough to boast about it's whereabouts!

Finally people who believe there is such a generic production plant, absent any proof, only add fuel to the fire, generics are anything more than bastardized Pharm grade, IMO

Last edited:

Dr JIM

The Jintropin plant was closed years ago for what we are discussing, selling "Jins" on the open market.

A new facility using the same manufacturing plant was opened in it's stead. It's name is GENHEAL!

So Genheal GH IS legit Pharmaceutical rHGH but NOT "Jintropin"!

Dr JIM

Of course it was mate and it's purity was only consistent with a Pharm grade product. The other was the sample MANDS submitted.

Dr JIM

Didn't think it mattered bc no more was available. At least I thought that's what you said.

And that fact makes me concerned there is again absolutely no consistency to generics except ONE and that is high purity.

Now what does that mean.

Ok follow along for a minute mate.

When "research" GH purity is being discussed we are referring to how much of the Proteinaceous product made by Ecoli is in fact HUMAN GH with all the amino acids aligned appropriately and in sequence!

Ok well this Ecoli is far from perfect and the initial secretion rHGH product varies considerably and is highly dependent upon the technology available at any given Pharmaceutical facility.

However to reach the OVERALL SALES purity mandated by the WHO and the FDA, in the US, the product must be further cleansed to achieve the > 94% purity required.

This process is very expensive since it always requires many Protein electrophoresis en mass runs, varied stages of HPLC and MS testing in addition to biological assays, ect!

Ok but what's important is this entire process approaches the possible on behalf of some clandestine facility so what I've noted in exchange is a high research purity generic product which has obviously been stepped on. Understand adding adulterants to a GH product does NOT effect it's purity but most certainly increases it's weight.

Oh incidentally NOT A SINGLE generic GH product Ive tested delivered the weight or the IUs as promised, in fact some were less than ONE HALF of what was stated on the vial!

(If I recall correctly your sample was the best I'd ever tested in that regard PacM having a weight of a little over 4mg when only 3.3 mg was listed on the vial) Again I'll need to check this to be sure but ..... your sample was most assuredly a Pharm grade product mate!

If a generic facility was making GH there would be evidence of an impure product bc that's what even the pharmaceutical companies experienced early on.

Last edited:

demonxp

It's no longer available due to DHS seizing money transfers to that source. Ask me how I know. I had a deal with prolabsource too. 1000iu for $1100, plus 50 shipping.

Dr JIM

DHS is seizing money? Why would the Department of HUMAN Services be involved in monetary forfeiture?

You don't KNOW that's what transpired just bc YOU had some "experience" with a "lab", OR is that what "prolabsource" told you happened to YOUR money.

Show me the documentation this DHS seizure occurred that's what most call proof.

Dr JIM

The DHS seized your money BULLSHIT!

Oh and just in case you forgot we were discussing why the GH PacM sent ME as a sample was no longer available. WHERE IS THAT PROOF!

pmac928

Nobody knows what happened to him. Last correspondence I got was he would be back next month. Tht was in September. Your money was snatched up due to an error on his part. Maybe he was on a watchist himself. Who knows. I haven't spoken to anybody who really knows how these guys operate out of china. It seems they operate for the most part with impunity. No worries from the communist chin gov on a life of hard labor for exporting some gh. ( or counterfeit gh) tht sucks to demon cause that would have been a good amout of pharma growth. @Dr JIM I seen two serums of over 30 on those. Does that mean they were dosed over 10iu?

Dr JIM

Nobody knows what happened to him. Last correspondence I got was he would be back next month. Tht was in September. Your money was snatched up due to an error on his part. Maybe he was on a watchist himself. Who knows. I haven't spoken to anybody who really knows how these guys operate out of china. It seems they operate for the most part with impunity. No worries from the communist chin gov on a life of hard labor for exporting some gh. ( or counterfeit gh) tht sucks to demon cause that would have been a good amout of pharma growth. @Dr JIM I seen two serums of over 30 on those. Does that mean they were dosed over 10iu?

I never saw the lab reports mate and I really can't honestly answer that question wo KNOWING
1) the lab performing the analyses
2) the specific test utilized
3) your pre-treatment GH level.

You know actually I may have been wrong earlier bc I thought you never tried the sample you sent me?

Now I'm definitely NOT accusing you of any deception but I'd have to look back and see.

Well you tell me, I know what I tested was called "Traittropin" and it had a black cap!

pmac928

No sir, it wasn't taitropin just a black top no-name "generic." I think we just may have had a mis communication at the time as we were speaking about taitropin.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts