GH Noob Here. Top Colors??

It's no longer available due to DHS seizing money transfers to that source.

Oh and just in case you forgot we were discussing why the GH PacM sent ME as a sample was no longer available. WHERE IS THAT PROOF!

Furthermore it does not mention ANYTHING about the original topic which was, what happened to the the Taitropin supplier. The supplier you claimed to "know" was closed by DHS bc of similar seizures!

It shows a seizure of western union funds for the purchase of a controlled substance.

It was to shut your cock sucking mouth.

How was what you posted supposed to shut someone's "cock sucking mouth" when it in no way supports your original statement that "it's no longer available due to DHS seizing money transfers to that source?"

If a particular receiver can no longer receive funds for a source, the source doesn't shut down, they get a new receiver.

It seems to me that you are either arguing from a position of ignorance or you are just arguing for the sake of argument. Whatever the reason the GH is no longer available, it most certainly has NOTHING to do with the source's inability to receive funds.

Pericles

Guys: Don't fall for the ignorant stupidity of people who do not even lift weights. If they did, they would not have the time to spend 8 hours arguing on the internet. They have absolutely no first hand experience of the market or for what is going on. Anyone who claims that ALL Generics contain no GH are 100% full of it. Jim has been running around trying to get HPLC testing of GH. I offered to send some to him that had a B Serum score of 23. I am not a fan of B Serum as many variables affect scores. However, when I see a dozen guys w/ B Serum testing over 30, maybe, just maybe the gear is good.

I asked jim to test it, but he refused. He refused because he knows the results would prove him wrong. He will give a song and dance about how he does not like me, but that if flawed. If he does not like me, he would love to run tests that would make me look bad. He won't, because he knows he would be embarrassed by the results disproving his insistence that all generic GH is bunk.

Here is the truth: There are 4 labs in China that have the necessary equipment ($1million) to make real GH. The biggest drug labs in the world are located in India, China is a close second. These labs make drugs for all the world, not just bodybuilders in America. HK is based in China. Not sure where TP is based, but they are getting legit GH.

There are lots of fake GH out there, true. But there is also real GH as well.

Keep in mind, the coloring of tops is a choice mad by the the original buyers. You can request any color you want. HK probably made the decision to go with Grey because he wants to establish a new branding. Just look at rips, legit rips needed no testing because of the brand recognition.

I am not a fan of Blood serum tests. Also, Mass specs are not the be all and end all (remember when Jim ranted that they were the only good measure, lol). However IGF-1 is still a good test. I have all 3 scores for my GH...when test afyer test is consistently positive, I conclude that the finding are significant.

Go over to other forums....guy after guy is getting serums between 30 and 35. It might be worth it to try the product. Just prepare for a very long T/A, HK is 6 weeks, TP is 4 weeks. I personally have grey tops inbound, however I do not sell on the internet.

What I will do, is get IGF-1's in a couple of months.

One last thing: Yes, the legit generic GH has a lot of sides. I run it in an anti aging type arrangement. I take 3 ius e2d. But I take that for life. If I were to run, say more than 5 iu's a day I would probably shell out the dough fo pharm. But I don't. I just like having high normal GH.

Guys: Don't fall for the ignorant stupidity of people who do not even lift weights. If they did, they would not have the time to spend 8 hours arguing on the internet. They have absolutely no first hand experience of the market or for what is going on. Anyone who claims that ALL Generics contain no GH are 100% full of it. Jim has been running around trying to get HPLC testing of GH. I offered to send some to him that had a B Serum score of 23. I am not a fan of B Serum as many variables affect scores. However, when I see a dozen guys w/ B Serum testing over 30, maybe, just maybe the gear is good.

PC, you crazy bastard, you gave me my Christmas present early this year.

I asked jim to test it, but he refused. He refused because he knows the results would prove him wrong. He will give a song and dance about how he does not like me, but that if flawed. If he does not like me, he would love to run tests that would make me look bad. He won't, because he knows he would be embarrassed by the results disproving his insistence that all generic GH is bunk.

I'm sure there were several reasons for him turning down your request for testing, including the fact that you rep for a known scammer who threatens customers with hotpacks, but I suspect one of the main reasons was your refusal to provide a sample of riptropin last winter when he wanted to test it. I believe your words were something to the effect of "I don't need to test it because I already know it's good."

Funny you want your generic GH tested now that you are peddling the garbage yourself (it was counterfeit riptropins that you were caught scamming Eroids members with, wasn't it, PC?).

Of course, you would NEVER try to beat the HPLC by cherry picking legit GH to send in. :rolleyes:

Here is the truth: There are 4 labs in China that have the necessary equipment ($1million) to make real GH.

Prove it or you're full of shit, as usual.

I am not a fan of Blood serum tests. Also, Mass specs are not the be all and end all (remember when Jim ranted that they were the only good measure, lol). However igf-1 is still a good test. I have all 3 scores for my GH...when test afyer test is consistently positive, I conclude that the finding are significant.

Prove it or you're full of shit, as usual.

I personally have grey tops inbound, however I do not sell on the internet.

You mean you don't sell on the internet since you were BANNED as a source from Eroids for posting member's personal information... Unless, of course, someone was stupid enough to PM you - then, you'll be more than happy to hook them up with some bunk GH. Maybe even a hotpack if they don't keep quiet about the bunk part.

What I will do, is get IGF-1's in a couple of months.

In a couple of months? You just said above that you already had 3 IGF-1 test results.

Remember, if you tell the truth, you don't have to have a good memory, PC.

One last thing: Yes, the legit generic GH has a lot of sides. I run it in an anti aging type arrangement. I take 3 ius e2d. But I take that for life. If I were to run, say more than 5 iu's a day I would probably shell out the dough fo pharm. But I don't. I just like having high normal GH.

Generic GH has a lot of side effects because it contains a lot of other compounds that are put there to fool the user into believing it has GH in it. Real GH, on the other hand - and by real I mean pharm grade - has no such nasty side effects. Ain't that a kick in the head, PC?

Thanks for the early Christmas present, PC. It was very thoughtful of you to think of me. And don't be a stranger, eh? No, that's not an invitation to peddle your snake oil on Meso. If you start doing that, I'll be forced to enlighten the members on ProMuscle about your shady past. In fact, I believe my old friend Fucknuts is a member over there and I think you remember him quite well. Isn't that right, Dr Bob? LMAO

CBS

Last edited:

Dr JIM

(HEY DID YOU TRY FILING A COMPLAINT WITH MILLARD THIS GO AROUND PC, LMAO)

Wait PC wasn't it also YOU who proclaimed roughly 3-4 months ago "guaranteed this Dr Jim fella is FOS and a FAKE and doesn't have the capability to perform an HPLC which is why he will NEVER POST ONE!!!

Now perhaps you're prone to overlooking, repetitive, less than appreciative commentary, and your list is relatively endless, but I DO NOT. Consequently, I LOVE IT when pretenders like you have to eat their errant words of prophecy!

Loooook who's FOS NOW fella!

More importantly it's this form of much less than supportive garbage people like you post that I believe is so damn pathetic. But in fairness, I suspect there is an inherent component of immaturity and a secondary inability to cope with delayed gratification that is responsible for yours and others inability to accept the fact, you can't always have what you want when you want it!

So it follows people like still find it difficult to know or fail to understand WHY I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR ANY OF "YOUR FRIENDS"!

SO ONCE AGAIN FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO DO "YOUR TESTING PC" BECAUSE IT WON'T BE ME "guaranteed"

GOT IT!

GREAT!

BYE NOW!

mands

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Keep in mind, the coloring of tops is a choice mad by the the original buyers. You can request any color you want. HK probably made the decision to go with Grey because he wants to establish a new branding. Just look at rips, legit rips needed no testing because of the brand recognition.

PC you are a fucking idiot. All generic GH should be tested. "Legit" RIPS should be tested along with HK's and TP's.

And @Dr JIM won't test your GH because of my statement above and no other bullshit reason you claim or think.

Go play on your clothing forums and stay away from the bid kid table.

mands

Sponsored Links