Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

[*emphasis added by me]

Reta hits GLP-1, too.

Sema: GLP-1
Tirze: GLP-1 + GIP
Reta: GLP-1 + GIP + GCGRsurw, as I said, but its imballanced towards GLP-1

[*emphasis added by me]

Reta hits GLP-1, too.

Sema: GLP-1
Tirze: GLP-1 + GIP
Reta: GLP-1 + GIP + GCGR
Sure but as I said, tirs and reta is inballanced towards the GLP-1 receptor.

It takes 9 grams of reta to activate the GLP-1 as much as 1 grams of sema.
It activates GIP much, much more.

I’m not sure about the glucagon receptor, think that component is mainly because activating GIP raises glucagon,

Well my adderall’s blasting the fuck off on Reta I guess you could call that impact

interesting....ie your feeling it stronger...sema at least has some anti addictive properties, unsure of how but imagine something to do with dopamine and feeling full... although people crave smokes AFTER they get full so I dunno..
It shouldn't necessarily make it stronger. Rather it should make it a bit weaker, but lightly extended in duration.

It shouldn't necessarily make it stronger. Rather it should make it a bit weaker, but lightly extended in duration.
Sure, if its slower uptake, so it sounds more like slower breakdown.

Hmm another thesis: perhaps his kidney is slower at breaking it down, due to all the drugs competing about being broken down.

In such a scenario even the sups to support the kidneys, might even slow the break down even more and have the opposite effect.

Its very possible something like DNP and even the GLP-1 meds takes priority over the adderall, if so it might even accumulate the dose.

But who knows unless he gets it tested…

Metformin and Sema is studied together offecially, none of these other comboes are … so we are really guessing.

Speaking of the people in these studies this is true, speaking of the guys using semaglutide in my circle they all kept most of the pounds off after dropping the sema. If you have no work ethic you will always fall back into your old eating habits. That's the reason why those people in these studies got so fat in the first place.
Think I overlooked this one.

I can sort of relate to what you are saying … but one thing I’m certain off is biology always beat psycology.

If you drink 3 bottles of vodka, no amount of thinking, attitude or other psycology will sober you up.

if you are intelligent you will use those little psycological powers we have in not drinking the vodka though.

If you get the metaphor.

There is a reason Elon Musk had to use all these type of meds to lose weight (as he talked about not thwt long ago), it’s stupid to think the reason is its because he lack work ethics,

Some people do obviouly lack work ethics, some do lack mental toughness… but when you are sober, its way to easy to say to someone drunk “come on, just use your will power to get sober”.

That’s not a winning Strategy.

Listen I was in the danish army Jægerkorpset / hunterforce in 1999, after my studies in biomedicine enginnering I worked many years doing research on elite atlets after just as long time researching brains relative to another field. A macho attitude by putting loads of test in the brain and following those instincts are not enough to win… you have to be smart about it man.

That’s why the danish elite forces are some of the best in the world. They don’t receuit based on who is the most macho, like the American ranger School dows… they base it on Intelligence, personality, skills reality sense, drive (sure) you have to jump from a 30 meter platform, whenthey yell of you to jump, but ability to think for yourself as well… anyways, hope you get what ai’m saying here,

But your observation is still Interesting.

naa, while perhaps some drugs that would be the case, speed is quickly absorbed in the stomach esp if spends longer in the stomach, also if unable to excrete as quickly blood levels will get higher faster AND for longer... obviously he noted it hitting harder AND lasting longer which makes perfect sense.

Also there is likely other mechanisms involved with less blood sugar, your kidneys won't want to extract as much urine. less peeing means less drugs/toxins leave ur system.... part of why they say drink EXTRA water on GLP to keep toxins/waste moving.

naa, while perhaps some drugs that would be the case, speed is quickly absorbed in the stomach esp if spends longer in the stomach, also if unable to excrete as quickly blood levels will get higher faster AND for longer... obviously he noted it hitting harder AND lasting longer which makes perfect sense.

Also there is likely other mechanisms involved with less blood sugar, your kidneys won't want to extract as much urine. less peeing means less drugs/toxins leave ur system.... part of why they say drink EXTRA water on GLP to keep toxins/waste moving.
Eh, sound theory though that's not how Amphetamines (and derivatives) work. There's still a finite number of receptors and their occupancy shouldn't change.

Irregardless the vast majority of accounts of people with ADHD identify the same pattern - meds becoming less effective, and then similar symptoms to dosing meds too late in the day (i.e. evening insomnia and anxiety, hyper-focus and energy, etc.)

Last edited:

The water advice for ppl on GLP is because your natural thirst for water will be reduced.

Eh, sound theory though that's not how Amphetamines (and derivatives) work. There's still a finite number of receptors and their occupancy shouldn't change.

Irregardless the vast majority of accounts of people with ADHD identify the same pattern - meds becoming less effective, and then similar symptoms to dosing meds too late in the day (i.e. evening insomnia and anxiety, hyper-focus and energy, etc.)
uh? u think u dont get HIGHER when u take more adderal? and somehow saturated? lol sorry but obv YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT, more speed means MORE EFFECT, doesn't matter if take more or blood levels are higher! pretty straight forward can raise blood levels till heart stops or hit psychosis.

uh? u think u dont get HIGHER when u take more adderal? and somehow saturated? lol sorry but obv YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT, more speed means MORE EFFECT, doesn't matter if take more or blood levels are higher!
Putting words in my mouth, and writing in caps like a child lol. Keep on trucking Professor

I don't think the GIT effects/delayed absorption and changes in water balance have much if anything to do with how these GLPs effect Amphetamines, so all your bro-science above is just guess-work theory. Rather most literature seems to point to GLPs having some mechanism wherein they directly interfere with the pathways involved in ADHD and ADHD-medications. Which is why most accounts say it renders their meds either far less effective if not outright caput - i.e. increasing the dose basically does nothing -, and this effect seems to persist even after the delayed Gastric emptying effects subside.

Last edited:
Putting words in my mouth, and writing in caps like a child lol. Keep on trucking Professor

I don't think the GIT effects/delayed absorption and changes in water balance have much if anything to do with how these GLPs effect Amphetamines, so all your bro-science above is just guess-work theory. Rather most literature seems to point to GLPs having some mechanism wherein they directly interfere with the pathways involved in ADHD and ADHD-medications. Which is why most accounts say it renders their meds either far less effective if not outright caput - i.e. increasing the dose basically does nothing -, and this effect seems to persist even after the delayed Gastric emptying effects subside.
interesting, as folks above noted exact opposite... lol

perhaps XR release formula is what's happening in accounts u mentioned...

go back to reddit...

Hmm Adderal and Amphetamine can be uptaken in the entire gi tract, it does not have to pass trough to the intestines first, also most studies have found no interactions between Adderall or Amphetamine and semaglutide. That’s also the latest guideline from Novo, that there is no interfearence and those types of meds should be used as normal with Sema.

Think its more likely that its some of his other supplements or peds that interfeers …

I have been taking adderall for 12 years. I take 20mg in the morning and 20mg at 2pm. This is just MY body so please don’t think I speak for everyone. I certainly feel like my adderall works really well. Before tirze I felt like my medicine was non existent and I was noticing some side effects which was weird because that’s a long time taking a medicine. Once I started tirze my adderall has been awesome. No more side effects and it helps my ADHD so much better. There very well could be other reasons, but I haven’t changed anything else except tirze. I took a few months off and my adderall didn’t work as well. Went back on it and boom, working well again. I wish I was smarter so I could understand all these drug interactions better.

Hmm Adderal and Amphetamine can be uptaken in the entire gi tract, it does not have to pass trough to the intestines first, also most studies have found no interactions between Adderall or Amphetamine and semaglutide. That’s also the latest guideline from Novo, that there is no interfearence and those types of meds should be used as normal with Sema.

Think its more likely that its some of his other supplements or peds that interfeers …
interaction wouldn't really be the term to use. counter indication for use Re increasing uptake/serum levels/metabolism..

XR release are coated in waxy plastic essentially that is designed to slowly dissolve AFTER it leave the stomach, as like most drugs majority is absorbed in the stomach and effects start in 10-20min...

some drugs will have higher blood concentrations if u take ant acids for example.

takes a long time when things aren't urgent, and for enough reports from DRs about effects of adderal being different, than see if it is actually sema and to trigger a signal that is required to be studied in and of itself.. THAN when they see a signal someones gotta study it... with 5 years left on patent (although perhaps Wegovy is longer? I dont know how that second use/branding works) its unlikely novo will study. ALSO, there are other drugs that taking another 20-30% is very very bad. adderal of course just taking on an empty stomach or when super full will make a noticeable difference. all that to say unlikely to see much about it till hits generic ie 5+ years. thats why for now they just say "may change absorption of some medication"