Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

It's useless anyway. You need a very, very expensive machine to turn that raw powder into freeze dried powder and to mix it with manitol(?) or something. It's a waste.

That wont work buddy. Raw semaglutide or tirzepatide powder is not freeze dried and there's manitol missing as well. If you inject it it will most likely have no effect or wont dissolve in water because it's not in the actual peptide form. Be smart and dont buy a gram of something that you can not use.

@HB_22

I found these comments of yours on buying raw sema and raw tirz. I know they are old comments but I was wondering if you still stand by this?

I'm not doubting you, I'm just curious to hear your thoughts/experience.

Not too long ago I purchased a couple of raw peptides and ran them through a PES syringe filter and I had the exact effects that these peptides were supposed to have, even down to the side effects.

Of course, these were simple peptides (approx. 3 amino acids) and not an big chain like Tirz or Sema, so I might be wrong here.

Here's how I currently see it (but again, just asking for help):

Pros:

- Way cheaper (50% or more).
- Able to customize the dosage in the vials.

Cons:

- Might not work at all in terms of weight loss.
- Might not dissolve due to lack of mannitol and lyophilization.

It is my understanding that lyophilization is mostly for dissolving and shelf life, though I'm not 100% sure.

Thanks.

Need some input.
After using GLP-1's
Semaglutide 0.5mg for 4 weeks.
And tirzepatide for 3.

My body has not been the same anymore.
It's like my body locked in to some kind of freeze mode.
Gave me severe gut issues.
Severe depression and Anhedonia.
And it gave me POTS.
Nitric oxide levels are low.
Don't know what is but yeah.
It's been 5 months since last injection and not much has changed.
Been referred to hospital but I have know clue anymore.

Not really but really looking at it now it starting to make a lot of sense now.

Any tips to deal with this?

I wish I could help, but I don't know how to treat it. A regular doctor would know. It looks like they usually prescribe metoclopramide and erythromycin for this.

These two links might shed some light on what happened:

What To Know About Gastroparesis: Lawsuit Claims Ozempic And Mounjaro Causes The Severe Stomach Disorder

https://www.gastroenterologyadvisor.com/stomach-disorders/what-we-know-about-semaglutide-adverse-events-and-gastroparesis-part-1/ (What We Know About Semaglutide Adverse Events and Gastroparesis: Part I)

I also found this:

Gastroparesis - Diagnosis and treatment - Mayo Clinic

Medications to treat gastroparesis may include:
  • Medications to stimulate the stomach muscles. These medications include metoclopramide (Reglan) and erythromycin. Metoclopramide has a risk of serious side effects. Erythromycin may lose its effectiveness over time, and can cause side effects, such as diarrhea.
    A newer medication, domperidone, with fewer side effects, is also available with restricted access.
  • Medications to control nausea and vomiting. Drugs that help ease nausea and vomiting include diphenhydramine (Benadryl, others) and ondansetron (Zofran). Prochlorperazine (Compro) is used if nausea and vomiting persist.

I wish I could help, but I don't know how to treat it. A regular doctor would know. It looks like they usually prescribe metoclopramide and erythromycin for this.

These two links might shed some light on what happened:

What To Know About Gastroparesis: Lawsuit Claims Ozempic And Mounjaro Causes The Severe Stomach Disorder

https://www.gastroenterologyadvisor.com/stomach-disorders/what-we-know-about-semaglutide-adverse-events-and-gastroparesis-part-1/ (What We Know About Semaglutide Adverse Events and Gastroparesis: Part I)

I also found this:

Gastroparesis - Diagnosis and treatment - Mayo Clinic
Thank you for sharing my man!

Good afternoon forum members,

I have a question regarding tirzepatide dosage.

Last year, I used semaglutide and achieved good results with it. After a few months, its effectiveness declined. I was on the highest dosage (2.5 mg) in the last months. After this, I stopped for a year.

To make the transition easier, I ordered tirzepatide. On Tuesday, I took the first minimal dosage (2.5 mg). I didn't feel anything, so I decided to take another 2 mg on Thursday.

Today (Friday), I still don't feel anything. There's no suppression of my hunger feeling, and I don't feel like I get 'full' faster.

Could it be that I need a higher dosage because I used semaglutide last year? Or could it be that tirzepatide needs a few days to become effective in the body?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Good afternoon forum members,

I have a question regarding tirzepatide dosage.

Last year, I used semaglutide and achieved good results with it. After a few months, its effectiveness declined. I was on the highest dosage (2.5 mg) in the last months. After this, I stopped for a year.

To make the transition easier, I ordered tirzepatide. On Tuesday, I took the first minimal dosage (2.5 mg). I didn't feel anything, so I decided to take another 2 mg on Thursday.

Today (Friday), I still don't feel anything. There's no suppression of my hunger feeling, and I don't feel like I get 'full' faster.

Could it be that I need a higher dosage because I used semaglutide last year? Or could it be that tirzepatide needs a few days to become effective in the body?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Go with 5mg/week...no risk of nausea or any other sides....

Takes a little while to reach a steady state at 2.5mg twice per week:

You could try frontloading your first dose for a quicker saturation:

But in my experience better to err on the side of caution as sides can be unpleasant if you overdo it.

Go with 5mg/week...no risk of nausea or any other sides....
Takes a little while to reach a steady state at 2.5mg twice per week:

You could try frontloading your first dose for a quicker saturation:

But in my experience better to err on the side of caution as sides can be unpleasant if you overdo it.
So I could better take 5 mg a week? Or 2,5 each 3 days?

Personally, I prefer more frequent dosing than an increased weekly dose, but that's up to you.

The half-life of Tirzepatide is just under 5 days. I tend to get an increased appetite before my next dose if I dose weekly.
I wanted to send you a DM, but I can't.

What dosage/frequentie do you recommend for me?

This week (first week), I dosed as followed:

Tuesday: 3mg (blood concentration 3mg)
Thursday: 2mg (blood concentration 1,27 + 3 = 4,27mg)

Not feeling anything at the moment. No sides also.

Should I take another shot this week? Or is it better to take a larger shot (how much) on Monday en the dose every x days (how frequent?

I prefer to get the appetite suppression as fast as possible. So I can do an aggressive minicut. Jump in & out the cut.

The appetite suppression of sema did work immediately and was quite strong. But the side effects where there.

Last edited:
I wanted to send you a DM, but I can't.

What dosage/frequentie do you recommend for me?

This week (first week), I dosed as followed:

Tuesday: 3mg (blood concentration 3mg)
Thursday: 2mg (blood concentration 1,27 + 3 = 4,27mg)

Not feeling anything at the moment. No sides also.

Should I take another shot this week? Or is it better to take a larger shot (how much) on Monday en the dose every x days (how frequent?

I prefer to get the appetite suppression as fast as possible. So I can do an aggressive minicut. Jump in & out the cut.

The appetite suppression of sema did work immediately and was quite strong. But the side effects where there.
I like 2.5mg every 4-5 days. It sounds like you might need at least 2.5mg every 3.5 days (twice per week). Why not try that and see how you get on? You won't have peak levels for some time. Bump up the dosage if you feel you need it as you don't need to be injecting more than twice per week.

If you want faster peak levels, you can "frontload" by doubling your dose for the first half-life of the compound, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you're prepared to risk getting some sides and know what you're doing.

Looking for a bit of help with reconstituting , been using sema from a pen for a few months at 500 mg and its been working amazing, i do find taking it every 5 days is considerably better for myself than every 7days,

first time i have had it in a vial though, i got a 4mg vial , if i add 2ml of bac water like the vial says , would that make 100 units be 2mg, so then 50 units 1mg, so 25 units is what i would require to get my 500mg dose?

also anyone find any preference on timing to take their sema?

Looking for a bit of help with reconstituting , been using sema from a pen for a few months at 500 mg and its been working amazing, i do find taking it every 5 days is considerably better for myself than every 7days,

first time i have had it in a vial though, i got a 4mg vial , if i add 2ml of bac water like the vial says , would that make 100 units be 2mg, so then 50 units 1mg, so 25 units is what i would require to get my 500mg dose?

also anyone find any preference on timing to take their sema?
If you mean 500mcg dosage (0.5mg) and your vial is 4mg, then you need 1/8th of your vial contents for a single dose.

So whatever amount of bac water you add to the vial, you want 1/8th each time. So yes, 2ml /8 = 0.25ml (which I believe is 25 units on an insulin syringe.)

As for timing the dose, it has a 6.5-day half-life and a 1.25-day Tmax, so it depends on what you're looking to achieve. e.g. If you want it to peak on Saturday afternoon then take it Friday morning.

You can mess with dosing frequencies and timing here to see what might work for you: Semaglutide Recommended Progression Cycle/Protocol on SteroidPlotter. By SteroidPlotter Admin.

Did a run in the recent past with Tirz and Sema. Sema hit my appetite hard but had nausea sides and the digestion sides were worse than Tirz. Rebound hunger was stronger than Tirz alone. I will experiment again but likely use Tirz as the main cut drug and add Sema low dose at the end for final push. Maybe a little Sema can keep the tirz dose lower and save a little coin. Sema felt way more harsh than tirz. It's a lot cheaper but not worth it for me as a main drug.

So far I've been coupling Tirz with Phentermine which has been a nice addition. Not sure how long Phentermine is good for until its' effects are gone. Literature has said 30-90 days but I've heard otherwise anecdotally. Can also up the dose I guess.