Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Turns you literally re****ded... It is the only niche appetite suppressant I haven't tried minus an SSRI, or (some remaining) under the counter appetite suppressants.

Yeah, issue is I am a danger to myself if I told them, also I learned how to circumvent the nose issue with nasal spray but ik what you mean, like I said after the Tirz thing I gotta get therapy. Either that or meth (if that works)
Nasal spray helps but they don’t address the main cause. If you’re using coke, which you may be hinting at, it causes major vasoconstriction of the blood vessels to the septum. Chronic use over time will lead to the septum not getting the required blood flow it needs and it will literally die. You will end up with a septum perforation if you use in large quantities over time. No need to worry if this a a weekend thing.

Meth? Cmon man. I know Desoxyn can be prescribed for adhd but it’s meth…

You got a lot going on. And you need to be upfront and honest to mental health professionals about everything you are telling us anonymously. They need to hear these things. You can tell them about your drug usage. They aren’t going to call the police on you and have charges pressed on you.

Some of the medications you have “trialed” may even be the answer to your problems when prescribed through a legitimate psychiatrist. What you don’t understand is that these medications take time, and that often a psychiatrist has to monitor you and change your dosage and/or medication over the course of months/years to get your treatment plan correct.

I will tell you that the medication that I am on was not the first I was prescribed. It was also not my initial dosage. And getting to where I am at was a journey.

You expect immediate results. Get professional help.

Well this is the end of the road for my Topiramate research, it was fun while it lasted. Fuck this.
IMG_9923.jpeg
For anyone curious, the common protocol is to stack Topiramate with phentermine. In my experience, Phentermine is just a shitty version of in every way. It feels dirty as fuck and stops working very quickly. carries you through weight loss for 8+ months. I make no claims to its safety or sustainability, but phentermine an amphetamine, so if you’re already fine with using that, you might as well use what will work best, both for weight loss and cognitive performance.

Last edited:
Well this is the end of the road for my Topiramate research, it was fun while it lasted. Fuck this.
View attachment 280210
For anyone curious, the common protocol is to stack Topiramate with phentermine. In my experience, Phentermine is just a shitty version of Adderall in every way. It feels dirty as fuck and stops working very quickly. Adderall carries you through weight loss for 8+ months. I make no claims to its safety or sustainability, but phentermine is an amphetamine, so if you’re already fine with using that, you might as well use what will work best, both for weight loss and cognitive performance.
Couple words got cut out

Glad this thread is here... anyone who's currently taking it, why did you choose it against other methods?
I took an objective look at my life and realized I had failed getting all of this weight off any other way for over 20 years. People can talk all they want about the most optimal way to do things and what you do and don’t need, but at the end of the day, the results are what they are.

I have always failed to stop binging. Maybe years of therapy would eventually fix that, but I’m not willing to lose more years of my life to find out.

Its still trend to run e5d sema dose? or any new recommendations??
If you pin e7d, you’ll notice yourself getting pretty hungry on the last two days. This is because the half life is 5 days, so many pin on that schedule to maintain steady suppression. You might not need it though, at least at first. I would have to lower this dose a lot to do that, I’m struggling to eat at half of maintenance 10+ days out from an injection.

If you pin e7d, you’ll notice yourself getting pretty hungry on the last two days. This is because the half life is 5 days, so many pin on that schedule to maintain steady suppression. You might not need it though, at least at first. I would have to lower this dose a lot to do that, I’m struggling to eat at half of maintenance 10+ days out from an injection.
I thought it was tirz that was 5 days? And sema was 7

Its still trend to run e5d sema dose? or any new recommendations??
I thought it was tirz that was 5 days? And sema was 7
No, longest is Reta, and that’s 6. I’ll double check when I get home, but I’m 80% sure.

For GLP1 drugs, I question these experimental microdosing protocols. This isn't TRT. These drugs work differently. Once weekly dosing has demonstrated clinically relevant fat loss benefits better than any other drugs.

For GLP1 drugs, I question these experimental microdosing protocols. This isn't TRT. These drugs work differently. Once weekly dosing has demonstrated clinically relevant fat loss benefits better than any other drugs.
One big dose makes me nauseous, 2 smaller injections lets me avoid that. We need to experiment on what works for ourselves since everyone reacts differently.

There are other factors to consider in this dosing protocols aside from half life and efficacy.

Guys I need a small recap of the sides ppl are talking about in the last few pages but that no one speak about.

So what are the biggest side effect of semaglutide except the appetite suppression?

I take it for insulin sensitivity, I don't care at all about the appetite suppression.

Does semaglutide give muscle pain/ache?
Anyone can be so nice to give me a list of side effect experienced by users here on the forum. I have read the side online but I want first hand experience.

Appreciated

Guys I need a small recap of the sides ppl are talking about in the last few pages but that no one speak about.

So what are the biggest side effect of semaglutide except the appetite suppression?

I take it for insulin sensitivity, I don't care at all about the appetite suppression.

Does semaglutide give muscle pain/ache?
Anyone can be so nice to give me a list of side effect experienced by users here on the forum. I have read the side online but I want first hand experience.

Appreciated
I've used it just for a 2-3 months...no sides if you start low...

Anyway to get Mounjaro for less then pharmacy cost? My friend has been getting it for me as he owns a pharmacy but its about $1k per month. I refuse to get tirzepatide from a source here as for this specific profuct I rather go the pharma route then generic

Anyway to get Mounjaro for less then pharmacy cost? My friend has been getting it for me as he owns a pharmacy but its about $1k per month. I refuse to get tirzepatide from a source here as for this specific profuct I rather go the pharma route then generic

You mean like finding a discount code on goodrx or something? Cuz yeah, I guess you could try that.

You expect immediate results. Get professional help.

Glad this thread is here... anyone who's currently taking it, why did you choose it against other methods?

I took an objective look at my life and realized I had failed getting all of this weight off any other way for over 20 years. People can talk all they want about the most optimal way to do things and what you do and don’t need, but at the end of the day, the results are what they are.

I have always failed to stop binging. Maybe years of therapy would eventually fix that, but I’m not willing to lose more years of my life to find out.

Some avenues are easier to access, more affordable, and provide instant gratification.

Is it a 6 day plan, 6 month plan, or 6 year plan? Can't have it all but I understand the frustration which can lead someone to want the 6 day plan.

Not judging, but maybe we should show more positive support for the longer term plans.

Also not discounting if a short term plan provides motivation for learning/adapting long-term lifestyle changes.

maybe if you can get a script to Canada, it looks to be $150 or so for a vial. I think they are in shortage though and not shipping to the US. Maybe Mexico... any other country that doesn't need a script for it. Other countries have it in vials so you could just buy the 15mg and split it easily.

Anyone try 10mg tirzepatide? Curious how suppression and sides are. Strangely I felt more suppressed at 5mg then 7.5
Standard dosage for Tirz is 15mg, but if a lower dose works for you then there is no need to go higher until it no longer works. Side effects and dosage needed for effectiveness will vary per person. If you want to save money you could try going back to 5mg Tirz and then stacking with a lower dose of Sema to get more appetite suppression. Start adding Sema at .25mg. For example take 5mg of Tirz on Tuesday, then take .25mg of Sema on Friday etc.