Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

People who feel tired from using sema/tirz/reta, did it go away? I'm currently using reta only but feeling very tired. Never had this with sema or tirz in the past.

Tirzepatide... Still tired. But also existing with unique/extreme sleep disorder at baseline. Timing is more important than ever for taking things meant to assist with waking.

I can't post in the QSC thread, so I will post here. Reta 15 Kit from QSC just landed. Currently at 220lbs-ish. I'm already on Tirzepatide 10, taking about 3.3mg a week, and planning on going straight to Reta 5mg/week since I feel like the Tirze plateaued hard recently.

The Tirze was from Optitropin. Definitely worked for the first couple of months. Lost about 10lbs in a little under months. I will report back with results in a few months. Godspeed brethren.

Also if anyone knows any USA Lab Testing sources that are ok testing compounds for delinquents like myself, please lemme know! We need some QA in here, and I'd like to get the ball rolling.

Attachments

• IMG_9832.jpg
    IMG_9832.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
Anyone have any experience with the following?
---
I have tried Semaglutide all the way up to 10mg (I know) and nothing

I have tried Tirzepatide all the way up to 10mg, and I admit, I did a 3 day fast and wasn't hungry at all, but I didn't get that "food is shit" thing, is what I got normal?

I tried Reta up to 10mg? (It was the orange caps from october) and ADMITTEDLY was on DNP, and nothing.
---
I'm talking I could easily have put away 10k calories, and in some cases I did. Under no circumstance did Sema or Reta help. I just bought new Reta 15 and Tirz 5's during the sale. I plan on doing a 5 : 7.5 e5d dose of Tirz : Reta on this cut, any experience with mixing it like that? From what I read a lot of people have felt noticeably more suppression on Tirz, and a lot less on Reta due to Reta also being a thermogenic. I think I fall into that weird "Only Tirz works" category.

I can't post in the QSC thread, so I will post here. Reta 15 Kit from QSC just landed. Currently at 220lbs-ish. I'm already on Tirzepatide 10, taking about 3.3mg a week, and planning on going straight to Reta 5mg/week since I feel like the Tirze plateaued hard recently.

The Tirze was from Optitropin. Definitely worked for the first couple of months. Lost about 10lbs in a little under months. I will report back with results in a few months. Godspeed brethren.

Also if anyone knows any USA Lab Testing sources that are ok testing compounds for delinquents like myself, please lemme know! We need some QA in here, and I'd like to get the ball rolling.
@Chromate

---

I have tried Tirzepatide all the way up to 10mg, and I admit, I did a 3 day fast and wasn't hungry at all, but I didn't get that "food is shit" thing, is what I got normal?

I tried Reta up to 10mg? (It was the orange caps from october) and ADMITTEDLY was on DNP, and nothing.
---
I'm talking I could easily have put away 10k calories, and in some cases I did. Under no circumstance did Sema or Reta help. I just bought new Reta 15 and Tirz 5's during the sale. I plan on doing a 5 : 7.5 e5d dose of Tirz : Reta on this cut, any experience with mixing it like that? From what I read a lot of people have felt noticeably more suppression on Tirz, and a lot less on Reta due to Reta also being a thermogenic. I think I fall into that weird "Only Tirz works" category.

Are you taking any other medications/supplements/etc throughout this experience ?

---

---
Jesus man, I think what you need is to fix your dietary choices not more drugs. Anyone can eat 10k shit foods; try eating healthier, calorie dense foods and tell us how easy that would be.

Do you have cravings for shit foods or clean foods? Then again, these drugs were meant for diabetes yet we use it for the side effects lol.

Jesus man, I think what you need is to fix your dietary choices not more drugs. Anyone can eat 10k shit foods; try eating healthier, calorie dense foods and tell us how easy that would be.

Do you have cravings for shit foods or clean foods? Then again, these drugs were meant for diabetes yet we use it for the side effects lol.
I can easily eat 32oz of chicken breast in a sitting with some sugar free baby rays. I eat like 200-300g of protein a day. I'm completely fine on my diet EXCEPT for the 2 times a week were I eat the entire laundry list of food items in my pantry. I also only eat like 30-50g of fat a day cause I need a lot of food to feel satisfied
---
Really shit foods, hostess donette baggies, apple fritters, QUARTS of ice cream, 160g of oatmeal with protein powder. Just sweets, when I first dieted down I quit all the fatty foods and never had sweet cravings so I never had to deal with them. While dieting I used iffym and made a bunch of sweets, but now I crave real ice cream not the fake blender shit.
--
I need 2500 to maintain, If I could, I wish it was 5000, maybe even 7500 lmao.

---

---
I couldn't imagine putting away 10k calories on tirz. I can barely put away 30% of that. Tirz makes me look at food in absolute disgust. I struggle to intake food, to the point I've had to substitute more whey protein than I would like just to hit my protein goals. I also have to eat really small portions, or I physically feel sick, to the point of nearly throwing up. And this is only on 2.5mg tirz/week

For cutting, tirz seems to be the GOAT appetite suppressant (tried sema, and it was no where near as good). Never tried retra.

I can easily eat 32oz of chicken breast in a sitting with some sugar free baby rays. I eat like 200-300g of protein a day. I'm completely fine on my diet EXCEPT for the 2 times a week were I eat the entire laundry list of food items in my pantry. I also only eat like 30-50g of fat a day cause I need a lot of food to feel satisfied
---
Really shit foods, hostess donette baggies, apple fritters, QUARTS of ice cream, 160g of oatmeal with protein powder. Just sweets, when I first dieted down I quit all the fatty foods and never had sweet cravings so I never had to deal with them. While dieting I used iffym and made a bunch of sweets, but now I crave real ice cream not the fake blender shit.
--
I need 2500 to maintain, If I could, I wish it was 5000, maybe even 7500 lmao.
You have to stop eating shit foods, they are not conducive to our fat-loss goals. 300g of protein is only 1200 calories, there is no way you’re taking in 8800 calories from quality carbs or fats.

So eat clean food and tell us you can’t control your appetite anymore. There is no way you should be eating sweets or fatty foods if you are out of shape. Then again, I don’t know your stats, maybe you’re 220 8% bf and can get away with Fouad like sushi cheat meals lol.

---

---
You can fast for 3 days and not be hungry... what more do you want? Lol. Are you doing any alcohol or weed on these 10k binge days? I found they made it way too easy to push through and still overeat on sema (haven't tried tirz/reta yet).

You can fast for 3 days and not be hungry... what more do you want? Lol. Are you doing any alcohol or weed on these 10k binge days? I found they made it way too easy to push through and still overeat on sema (haven't tried tirz/reta yet).
I didn't eat for 3 days and then didn't get full for like 15k cals that afternoon lmao. Naw no drugs. Also I think it was a fluke cause I was also using nicotine gum and caffeine so eh.
--
Really hunger isnt an issue for me, never was, it's that I have 0, none, absolutely never had "fullness queues". From 7 to like 12, we'd go to the buffet every friday and I would eat until I vomitted, then eat more cause i thought it was fun.

You have to stop eating shit foods, they are not conducive to our fat-loss goals. 300g of protein is only 1200 calories, there is no way you’re taking in 8800 calories from quality carbs or fats.

So eat clean food and tell us you can’t control your appetite anymore. There is no way you should be eating sweets or fatty foods if you are out of shape. Then again, I don’t know your stats, maybe you’re 220 8% bf and can get away with Fouad like sushi cheat meals lol.
Naw I'm pretty fat, at the time of the binges, like 225 and 20-25%. Yeah my cals on "clean" foods can rack up to about 5k, with non clean foods I can easily do 15k. If you count Pasta noodles without any sauce or cheese or butter, I can eat a box of those and 2lbs of 99 turkey in a sitting.

One of my binges, I ate a box of donuts on the way home, ate a tub (those quart ones) of ice cream while waiting for my oven pizza to cook, then ate that, then ate another tub of ice cream. That was at about 9am and I wake up at 7ish. I have spent so much on binging in the last 2 years it's kind of insane lmao, fuck.

But to be fair, I hit 400+ before in my life about 5 years ago, off of one meal a day, it was just 5k calories.