Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I started Mazdutide last night and said I would document this drug since I don’t see anyone taking it yet. The trials are in china I believe.

I have been on sema and tirze before. I experienced a tolerance to both drugs at different points. I have been on a long break and decided to experiment to Mazdutide this time. I’m not taking anything else.

I dosed 3mg (starting low but expecting it to take time for me to get to 9mg) last night around 8pm. Around 9:45pm I experienced a big feeling of euphoria and energy. I have felt this with tirze as well. My mental health got a whole lot better with tirze so I’m thrilled that maz feels similar in that aspect.

This morning I felt less hungry but not as much as tirze. I wasn’t surprised. It takes time and I’m on a low dose. By 1:15pm I realized I forgot about eating. Im moving so I’ve been boxing things up and been super busy. This now feels a lot more like tirze when I was at 10mg.

I have no side effects. No fatigue, no nausea, no constipation, no burps or heart burn.

I feel really good about this so far.
I have a friend in China and he swears by Mazdutide. It is new, and trials have been done already in China. I think one of the Pharma companies actually submitted an application already for Mazdutide.

Like you, he said he didn't experience any side effects. He was trying Sema before and said he would never try it again given how he's reacted to Mazdutide.

So another promising GLP-1 on the horizon.

I have a friend in China and he swears by Mazdutide. It is new, and trials have been done already in China. I think one of the Pharma companies actually submitted an application already for Mazdutide.

Like you, he said he didn't experience any side effects. He was trying Sema before and said he would never try it again given how he's reacted to Mazdutide.

So another promising GLP-1 on the horizon.
I believe it’s with Eli Lilly and innovent. The research seems to favor higher doses between 9-10mg. With that trial either just beginning or about to start. It’s got a long way to go but I’m glad to experiment in the meantime.

Edit: I’m feeling a huge energy change. Kind of like I drank a bunch of caffeine. I’ve been caffeine free for probably a year now so I might just be super sensitive.

day 3 on mazdutide.

Pros- I’m really really not hungry. I’m drinking tons of water and feel so full. I feel like the hunger control is stronger than tirze 10-15mg.

Cons- I feel like I might be sick. I can’t tell if it was because I worked my ass off loading furniture in the sun yesterday or if it’s maz. I feel very tired and slightly nauseous. In this case, (if it is the maz), these are side effects I didn’t have on both sema and tirze. It’s not the worst thing ever.

Day 4 on maz.

I don’t feel sick now. But I am very tired. Even after taking my adderall. I always feel wide awake and don’t need naps. But I want to nap today. Appetite suppression is great. No other symptoms still. Just fatigue.