Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I am running Rybelsus 14mg split into 7mg from BG. Oral version. Almost no appetite. No other side effects. On week 2. Lost 8 pounds. Will use peptide injectable after this months worth is up to compare.

Injection only, I dont like the price of the oral version.

My stash:
-1 Ozempic pharma pen from Onlypharma

-6 Ozempic pens from German pharmacy (3x pens with 1mg and 3 pens with 0.5mg)

-1 kit of QSC's 2mg Semaglutide (10*2mg vials)

So far QSC's has not arrived yet and since I couldnt wait any longer I went to my doc and he gave me 2 blue prescriptions for Ozempic. (had to pay for them myself, that's why it's a blue prescription)
I will add that I have been on Liraglutide before, then switched and used Dulaglutide and now switched again to Semaglutide/Ozempic. Keep that in mind because I didnt start with Ozempic as low as it is actually advised.

My starting dose was: 0.5mg/wk

Lost weight: as of right now too early to say, but my look improved within a couple days (have already been lean before)

Side effects: had diarrhea for a couple hours right after the injection, but it wasn't that bad. So far nothing else, I feel good.

My experience so far:
I feel that my hunger is slightly reduced. Im not going crazy anymore if I dont eat for some time (a big plus when dieting).

Oh one super important thing I noticed after only a couple days of using 0.5mg - my 2 hours postprandial blood glucose levels greatly improved, it is a lot lower than w/o semaglutide. Im fascinated by how much it improved.

Started Amino Asylum’s Sema this morning at 250mcg. My first meal was 3 hours later and I definitely got full easier and didn’t pound as much food as I normally do for my first meal.

I prefer to stay fasted from about 10pm to 11am the following day. Is the timing of the injections important? Do you need to have a meal in you prior to injection?

I’m expecting I may end up taking another 250mcg in a few days. But I’ll wait longer to see some effects before deciding.

Started Amino Asylum’s Sema this morning at 250mcg. My first meal was 3 hours later and I definitely got full easier and didn’t pound as much food as I normally do for my first meal.

I prefer to stay fasted from about 10pm to 11am the following day. Is the timing of the injections important? Do you need to have a meal in you prior to injection?

I’m expecting I may end up taking another 250mcg in a few days. But I’ll wait longer to see some effects before deciding.
I read that you need to take it on an empty stomach about 30-45 minutes before eating or drinking.

1mg Pharma pen for type 2 diabetes

Side effects none now since been on for a long period appetite is high mostly possible due to Trestolone or eq.

Frequently go hypo after training blood sugar drops 3.1 2.8

Blood sugar normal upon waken 4.5

Carbohydrate intake 1000g

Length of time on 1 year and 6 months.

what I’ve noticed fat loss muscle gain hard to get to fat can eat more food (carbs) junk chocolate bars

Previously given my parent a injection 1mg and within 4 hours extremely sick 4-5 times a day lasted 5 days couldn’t hold water or food down in bed I’ll lost weight but had the worst experience total recovery time 8 days to feel normal

Last edited:
Since you are taking it for Type 2 Diabetes, is there anything else you are taking like Lantus or Humalog? Metformin?

I noticed that I felt a little more tired the last couple of days.

Shot another 0.5mg today.
i use metformin and sema (i am not diabetic) and i also go hypo much more frequently than without sema if i skip a meal. Esp Post activity