Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Day 6 of Rybelsus 14mg. I'm feeling the appetite supression now. I'm full much much quicker. I also stay full much longer on smaller meals. Less cravings for sugar than usual. No negatives.

im takin oral version Rybelsus from BG.
Dosage from day 1-3 was 3.5mg. From day 4-5 it was 7mg. Today's my 6th day, I took 10.5mg.
Felt a little sick when i took 7mg but it passed quickly. Today i felt like im gonna faint while i was training. Every time when i got up vision darkened and i had a harder time breathing for a few moments. My pressure was probably pretty low. But when i got from the gym it was already normal again. Ill stop takin it if it happens again.
Otherwise i still feel pretty hungry most of the time. I think Ill try to get to 14mg if i wont have any more serious side effects. Hoping to get rid of the hunger.

Dosage from day 1-3 was 3.5mg. From day 4-5 it was 7mg. Today's my 6th day, I took 10.5mg.
Felt a little sick when i took 7mg but it passed quickly. Today i felt like im gonna faint while i was training. Every time when i got up vision darkened and i had a harder time breathing for a few moments. My pressure was probably pretty low. But when i got from the gym it was already normal again. Ill stop takin it if it happens again.
Otherwise i still feel pretty hungry most of the time. I think Ill try to get to 14mg if i wont have any more serious side effects. Hoping to get rid of the hunger.
were you fasted when youve trained?

Srs question, why do you all use it for?

For appetite suppression or medical condition? Is it not bad to screw with it if you're healthy? What's the point to lower blood sugar I don't get it? You want to become hypo or what?

For appetite suppression or medical condition? Is it not bad to screw with it if you're healthy? What's the point to lower blood sugar I don't get it? You want to become hypo or what?
I personally use it to lose body fat right now, but I will keep using it after for health purposes. I wanna add GH to the mix and Semaglutide seems to make a nice match with GH to combat the higher blood glucose levels.

Last edited:

i use it mainly for insulin sensitivity and its metabolic health features.
there is much more to semaglutide/glp-1 agonists apart from their diabetic features.
In US, they are being clinically studied for heart insufficiency which peaked my interest

Well this is what I was alluding to with us older folks. You can be doing everything right but some people when they get older have poor insulin sensitivity. Semi-glue tide improves this enormously and makes your body operate like it's supposed to when you were young. A lot of us older guys could be eating in a calorie deficit and still be gaining weight because of poor insulin sensitivity. The semiglue tide fixes all this and when you eat your normal calories you're at a good healthy weight. Some people over age 45 that have poor insulin sensitivity can be getting all the required cardio all their required weightlifting and all the required calories and still not lose weight. You can even be in a calorie deficit eating 2,000 calories with your proteins at 200 mg fats at 50 and carbohydrates at 200 and still not be losing weight. But if you get your insulin sensitivity in check with semiglutide or maybe even some other drugs... it's a game changer and the weight just seems to come right off like when you were in your twenties. It sucks getting old and this doesn't happen to everyone but it does happen to a lot of people.Semiglutide increase release of insulin when the blood sugar is elevated.

Last edited:
Well this is what I was alluding to with us older folks. You can be doing everything right but some people when they get older have poor insulin sensitivity. Semi-glue tide improves this enormously and makes your body operate like it's supposed to when you were young. A lot of us older guys could be eating in a calorie deficit and still be gaining weight because of poor insulin sensitivity. The semiglue tide fixes all this and when you eat your normal calories you're at a good healthy weight. Some people over age 45 that have poor insulin sensitivity can be getting all the required cardio all their required weightlifting and all the required calories and still not lose weight. You can even be in a calorie deficit eating 2,000 calories with your proteins at 200 mg fats at 50 and carbohydrates at 200 and still not be losing weight. But if you get your insulin sensitivity in check with semiglutide or maybe even some other drugs... it's a game changer and the weight just seems to come right off like when you were in your twenties. It sucks getting old and this doesn't happen to everyone but it does happen to a lot of people.Semiglutide increase release of insulin when the blood sugar is elevated.
Great answer. I think it's not only that though. Sometimes the body just doesn't want to change it's weight, despite your best efforts. I think it has something to do with cumulative effect of bodyweight set points, and also how many diets/weight cuts you've done. Your body as a whole becomes just insensitive to the entire process. Obviously this is related to insulin sensitivity, but it's not only insulin sensitivity. Semiglutide is absolutely doing something more. So for those who's bodies aren't responding to their efforts, it seems like this is a way to get everything working again.

How did you cut up the pills into 3.5 and 10.5? They are ovals and I could barely cut them in half equally.

I used it for weight loss on a cruise but during a blastthe NPP made me insatiable. I was eating way too much and the goal was recomp.

It also helped with the BG control from HGH so I went for the double whammy.