Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Anybody got a good source for Semaglutide? Even US pharmacies are out of Wegvoy. Seems like its hard as hell to get.
Peptidescience's semaglutide got a few good reviews here on this forum.

Anyway, there's a couple other's in the US that have been reviewed here and seem to be good to go. Cheapest option by far is still QSC from china, it just takes ~3 weeks for delivery. But cost-wise can't be beaten, a kit of 10*2mg is around 120 USD.

Bro, go fuck yourself. If you're not genuinely trying to help then shut the fuck up and just don't comment anything. I wouldn't ask if I hadn't already searched.
Keep crying like a little bitch. This has been discussed since straight up page one where people are staying their sources.

This is one of the few threads where people explicitly stated there source.

You dumb fuck

Peptidescience's semaglutide got a few good reviews here on this forum.

Anyway, there's a couple other's in the US that have been reviewed here and seem to be good to go. Cheapest option by far is still QSC from china, it just takes ~3 weeks for delivery. But cost-wise can't be beaten, a kit of 10*2mg is around 120 USD.

Thank you sir. Im shopping around. Aminoasylum also has 5MG for $115. I'm thinking about QSC but ive read some comments saying that it shouldn't stay out of the fridge for too long and every time I get Chinese peptides it always takes 40-50 days.

Going to start with Tirzepatide first!
Injection wise, should i just go IM in my quad or subq in belly fat with an insulin syringe?
I would probably start with tirzepatide, too. And since it is likely high quality but not real pharma grade I wouldn't inject it IM - if there is some bacteria or whatever you will be completely fine with SC but IM will def lead to an awful infection.

there are. tested at 4mg, but it is weaker. I think it is the delivery mechanism.
no he's referring to tirzepatide not having been tested yet. not semaglutide testing at 4mg instead of 5mg as originally listed
Thank you sir. Im shopping around. Aminoasylum also has 5MG for $115. I'm thinking about QSC but ive read some comments saying that it shouldn't stay out of the fridge for too long and every time I get Chinese peptides it always takes 40-50 days.
aminoasylums products have come back significantly underdosed several times, and for their pricing theyre not the most competitive option IMO. go with them if you want but you can get 4x the amount of semaglutide for the same price with qsc. order a small amount AA domestic and bulk QSC semaglutide and use the AA while you wait for QSC to come in, boom save money and get what you want. duh you have to refrigerate it after reconstituting..

Would like to hear some thoughts on using low dose Ozempic for bulking. On paper it seems like it is the same as running low dose insulin, with additional benefits of increased insulin sensitivity. If the appetite is not fully suppressed it must be possible to stay in caloric surplus. What am I missing?

This is going to be the end of my 3rd week on the Rybelsus and I’m starting to get my appetite back. Still losing weight but there have been a bunch of times yesterday and today that I was getting pretty darn hungry. It’s not as bad as before so im still happy. Continuing my plan to finish off the supply and then try the injection next to see if there is a difference.

This is going to be the end of my 3rd week on the Rybelsus and I’m starting to get my appetite back. Still losing weight but there have been a bunch of times yesterday and today that I was getting pretty darn hungry. It’s not as bad as before so im still happy. Continuing my plan to finish off the supply and then try the injection next to see if there is a difference.
How much did you lose in 3 weeks? Did you keep same calories for 3 weeks or gradually go down?

Would like to hear some thoughts on using low dose Ozempic for bulking. On paper it seems like it is the same as running low dose insulin, with additional benefits of increased insulin sensitivity. If the appetite is not fully suppressed it must be possible to stay in caloric surplus. What am I missing?
That's my plan, too. You dont need to low dose anything, you just need to get used to the drug and the hunger will come back sooner or later I believe.

Right now I am sitting at 1mg/wk but for bulking I will reduce it to probably half of that.