Going to hit the waves.. Should i get PCT while im down?

Mr_Nobody

Soooo.... This is my first post before I start a proper first cycle of Test-E only... Anyways I'm going to Rosarito Beach to hit the waves that the Supermoon is going to bring this weekend and I am just wondering what everyone's opinion is on getting PCT out there? Is it garbage or would it be worth it? Also just a quick bloodwork questions.
-Protocol for Testosterone Enanthate/Cypionate-
Blood Draw:
Blood should be drawn at 48hr +/- 12hrs post pin. The goal is to be as close to 48hrs as possible.

So 12 hours are pin tge 48 hours timer begins to get blood drawn? meaning i should get blood test before 48 hours is up? Now is this for testing purity or is it also to test for hormone levels to up or lower armidex?

Second blood question.
Do I do the same test before, mid, after cycle.
which test is preferred? (Also I have to tell them the test are for a male correct?)
Hormone Panel for Females
or
Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS

The second test is just the LC/MS-MS version of tge first correct?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
As far as the blood work goes. This should answer your questions.

The Basics of Ordering Bloodwork

Yeah I read that over and over and the blood is not really clicking with me just yet.
Let me try that again
so pre cycle all that is needed is the first test. then mid cycle you use the second or third link depending on preference and cycle used?

**UPDATE ** Okay i got it. Thanks

Last edited:
Soooo.... This is my first post before I start a proper first cycle of Test-E only... Anyways I'm going to Rosarito Beach to hit the waves that the Supermoon is going to bring this weekend and I am just wondering what everyone's opinion is on getting PCT out there? Is it garbage or would it be worth it? Also just a quick bloodwork questions.
-Protocol for Testosterone Enanthate/Cypionate-
Blood Draw:
Blood should be drawn at 48hr +/- 12hrs post pin. The goal is to be as close to 48hrs as possible.

So 12 hours are pin tge 48 hours timer begins to get blood drawn? meaning i should get blood test before 48 hours is up? Now is this for testing purity or is it also to test for hormone levels to up or lower armidex?

Second blood question.
Do I do the same test before, mid, after cycle.
which test is preferred? (Also I have to tell them the test are for a male correct?)
Hormone Panel for Females
or
Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS

The second test is just the LC/MS-MS version of tge first correct?

Thanks in advance.

I was just talking to my buddy that lives in TJ today about this. You need to find a pharmacy that will get you a script, but yes you can get SERMS down there. Why are you choosing Rosarito beach? Check out Scorpion Bay in San Juanico, south of Rosarito.

I was just talking to my buddy that lives in TJ today about this. You need to find a pharmacy that will get you a script, but yes you can get SERMS down there. Why are you choosing Rosarito beach? Check out Scorpion Bay in San Juanico, south of Rosarito.
Yeah the script won't be a problem. Okay I'll check prices and see if it is worth it. It's jist closer for me for the night life.. I'll check it out if there is time. thanks

I heard there is same day blood results. So i might check that out as well.

*update ** just looked at map and that's a bit out of the way. don't think ill make it there this trip but i'll definitely remember to go there.

Yeah the script won't be a problem. Okay I'll check prices and see if it is worth it. It's jist closer for me for the night life.. I'll check it out if there is time. thanks

I heard there is same day blood results. So i might check that out as well.

Yea you can get bloods down there too, I've been to Hospital Angeles but never anywhere in Rosarito. I can't imagine it being more than $40. I got my wife the femal hormone optimization panel for around $180 when it normally goes for $450.

Yea you can get bloods down there too, I've been to Hospital Angeles but never anywhere in Rosarito. I can't imagine it being more than $40. I got my wife the femal hormone optimization panel for around $180 when it normally goes for $450.

Oh nice and it was same day results? I'll be out there for almost 3 days so i'll have time, just nice to know before hand you know. Also did you two have to go on an empty stomach?

Oh nice and it was same day results? I'll be out there for almost 3 days so i'll have time, just nice to know before hand you know. Also did you two have to go on an empty stomach?

At Hospital Angeles we got same day results, but had to wait a couple hours in the lobby, and yes they told me to fast before hand. Not sure if it's absolutely necessary but I did it anyways. You will have options of which panel you want to do, the more you pick the more $. In case you change your mind about MX here you go.

At Hospital Angeles we got same day results, but had to wait a couple hours in the lobby, and yes they told me to fast before hand. Not sure if it's absolutely necessary but I did it anyways. You will have options of which panel you want to do, the more you pick the more $. In case you change your mind about MX here you go.
Sweet I'll give it a read tonight. Thanks