GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

People seem to have mixed opinions on the true half life of hex
Ahh yea. Seems like the consensus though is weekly injections could work. I guess alot of anectodal reports of sides aren't as bad. Assuming it's because of the less peaks and troughs.

But it seems like other people sell out. Hunter labs, TPS. Only a handful have tested hex.

Here is the my total test and free test results. This is running 300mg test per week and 300mg deca per week. I quit the deca for 2 weeks prior to my test tho to get an a more accurate test result result. Also ran good lyfes anadrol but quit 3 weeks prior to lab results. So if you're interested I can show u the damage that had on my liver and lipids. Not horrible BTW. Also my blood was taken 4 days after my last injection. So this is a trough of my test. Not a peak! Good fuckin gear bro!Screenshot_20221226_081846_Chrome.jpg

You got the cheap test didn't you?

Looks like you got the ECLIA and not the LCMS. It's picking up deca into the lab results.

You got the cheap test didn't you?

Looks like you got the ECLIA and not the LCMS. It's picking up deca into the lab results.
Yes it picks the deca up as testosterone. This is the only testosterone test I think they offer. But I did stop taking the deca for a couple weeks to try and get more of an accurate reading!

Primo is ready to go in MCT and GSO. A finished vial will be sent for testing but I will still accept orders.

Also, Adex and Nolva 20 is back as well.

https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ

Goodlyfe Testosterone C 250 (mct)
Goodlyfe Anavar 25 (oral liquid)

Sigma Primo E 100

8 weeks into 150mg test/day (1050 test/week)
80mg primo/day (560 primo/week)

3 weeks into 50mg var/day

DBC8EE4B-3788-4109-B9DF-F03EC2235EED.png

4B8FBECE-EF23-4894-B43E-1011A94E21AF.pngE56D34DE-9E75-495C-A07C-3149EE6F43D5.png

Here are my 7 week labs.

500mg Goodlyfe Test C per week
4iu Goodlyfe HGH, eod

I'm a nobody on meso. I post my cycle and training log in a different forum. But, I've made four or five orders from Goodlyfe, and they've all been hassle free. Screenshot_20221228_152701.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone what bitcoin exchange do we like to use here? Little off topic I know. Do you guys like multiple wallets? Or just one and done?

I’m going to give this Anadrol Liquid a go. I’ve never used liquid orals. Is it better to leave under tongue or Can I just wash it down with some Gatorade?

Anyone willing to share their most recommended method, please do…

Im ready for this

I’m going to give this Anadrol Liquid a go. I’ve never used liquid orals. Is it better to leave under tongue or Can I just wash it down with some Gatorade?

Anyone willing to share their most recommended method, please do…

Im ready for this
Just swallow that shit man. Tastes like unicorn testicles

Thank you, and exactly. I research everything to exhaustion before going that route. I might try and see how a low dose long acting insulin protocol would affect me
If you know how to use insulin you would have absolutely no problems from it. I've used it, in last, for year at a time not one bad incident because I knew what I was doing.