GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

I’m going to give this Anadrol Liquid a go. I’ve never used liquid orals. Is it better to leave under tongue or Can I just wash it down with some Gatorade?

Anyone willing to share their most recommended method, please do…

Im ready for this
Loving his anadrol liquid currently. No need for Gatorade, just swallow and embrace the tasty gains.

So its as simple as adding 2 ml of BAC and then shake until mixed?

Also I need to add BAC to my order…

should I send my correction through the original email or just send in a totally new order with the BAC included?

I’d hate to make your job harder

This is a recent 12 week transformation for one of my clients (and fellow forum member). We used only GL products the entirety of this run. Dude absolutely killed the plan! Thank you @GoodLyfe for always putting out quality!

View attachment 176878

View attachment 176879
@Palifter thanks for the shout out and more importantly thanks for the coaching, I look forward to 2023 and our goal to put on some size.

@GoodLyfe thanks for the quality products and first call service!

What is everybody liking now, GSO, CSO, or MCT? More importantly, why?
Mct.
It's thinner. When using a 3cc jug and 2cc of oil, I want it thin so my hand doesn't shake pushing it in. I bend needles using gso.
I get I can warm bottles, or just use mct, and still warm and it's even smoother.

Post 3971

So what were you doing for quads between the before and after photographs?
I took coaches advice, dropped the weight and really focused on controlling the movement to target the muscles being worked. I'd go heavy for a couple weeks then go light with high volume.

I only trained legs directly once a week and would throw in walking lunges on other days.

One I really liked and it completely kicked my ass was:
Squats: 10 x 10
Leg extensions: 10 x 10
Leg curls: 10 x 10
Calf raises 10 x 10
All were done with aprox 30 sec rest between sets.

Wait, ten sets of squats with only 30 seconds rest between each set? I mean, I do something similar for leg extensions, but squats?

I took coaches advice, dropped the weight and really focused on controlling the movement to target the muscles being worked. I'd go heavy for a couple weeks then go light with high volume.

I only trained legs directly once a week and would throw in walking lunges on other days.

One I really liked and it completely kicked my ass was:
Squats: 10 x 10
Leg extensions: 10 x 10
Leg curls: 10 x 10
Calf raises 10 x 10
All were done with aprox 30 sec rest between sets.
Well, crap, I have a very similiar routine but only doing 5 sets of each. Down to about a minute between.