GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

You guys who used Quest in the past...how long did it take them to process total testosterone results? Drew Monday morning and still no results.

It took about a week for mine to come in. If you got the LCMS test then it will take a little longer.

They have an aapp you can download also. You can "request" your results through there and it might move it along a little faster.

It took about a week for mine to come in. If you got the LCMS test then it will take a little longer.

They have an aapp you can download also. You can "request" your results through there and it might move it along a little faster.
Thanks, I'll sit and wait. Was going to drop to a trt dose asap and need to know my multipler. Got my E2...a 16. Haha, got that number on last bloodwork too running Primo.

As for the different colored test E, that’s unacceptable, learn how to brew.
As for the over dosed DHB, that’s what I’m talking about!!!! Great job I love DHB at higher dose; less volume to get to my desired weekly amount and I’m not gonna belly ache piss moan and cry every time I get a little pip.
Lmfao. First you were fired, now you are hired.

Oh god, I just setup my appointment with them for the first time, thought maybe combovers experience was just a random coincidence. Usually go with Labcorp but quest is much closer. Regretting my decision.
Let us know what happens. I’m confident it’s a quest issue and not a vendor issue

You guys who used Quest in the past...how long did it take them to process total testosterone results? Drew Monday morning and still no results.
2-4 days after draw has been the average for me

It says on the website world events, weather, and shipping delays can affect when you will receive your results. I would bet you get them tonight or tomorrow

I agree. Some guys would probably buy for the right price. Results must be pretty far off for GL to not at least offer that.

Agree.

@GoodLyfe was the variance between caps off? Or just the dose in general was off?
There was a variable in some of the new mixers I bought that I hadn’t taken into consideration as they were new to me which caused more of an underdosed product as well as a variance that doesn’t meet my goals.

I know 100% guys would still buy them, but I’m looking at the big picture. I get new customers everyday and it would be poor business if a new customers first look at my caps were sub-sub-par.

I appreciate the support, but this scenario has to be closer to label claim from a business standpoint for me to feel good about selling them.

I understand people are waiting so production is still full throttle.

Does bloodwork credit expire? I just wondered that.

Good on you for having high standards for your products. That’s why I trust you and your gear :)

Credit does not expire

Thanks man
I was going to say that you should post all testing, bad along with good testing.

But based on your response and the fact you're willing to trash it all and not make anything, I'm personally good with your decision.

There was a variable in some of the new mixers I bought that I hadn’t taken into consideration as they were new to me which caused more of an underdosed product as well as a variance that doesn’t meet my goals.

I know 100% guys would still buy them, but I’m looking at the big picture. I get new customers everyday and it would be poor business if a new customers first look at my caps were sub-sub-par.

I appreciate the support, but this scenario has to be closer to label claim from a business standpoint for me to feel good about selling them.

I understand people are waiting so production is still full throttle.
Never purchased form you because I haven’t been around the forums that long but this speaks volumes to me about your standards of products you offer as a potential future customer. It’s easy to see why you have a great reputation.

I was going to say that you should post all testing, bad along with good testing.

But based on your response and the fact you're willing to trash it all and not make anything, I'm personally good with your decision.

I fully understand posting both good and bad. But as you said, the bad is dumped so there is no real purpose to posting the bad other than a hit to my pride. Plus, my recent EQ results are bad enough :) lol
This is also why I encourage customers to send in samples. Keeps me accountable.

Never purchased form you because I haven’t been around the forums that long but this speaks volumes to me about your standards of products you offer as a potential future customer. It’s easy to see why you have a great reputation.
I appreciate that (thumbs up)

I would recommend trying to go back to sub-q, or make sure you rotate your IM injection sites a lot.

Delts are the only spot you can reliably hit depth for IM with 1/2" length needles. And if you're pinning every other delt every single day you should be aware of the scarring you might get over the years.

182 injections per deltoid over a one year period is kinda rough considering how small the total area is compared to other IM spots. Just be aware of that.
Thank you for the insight, I find it amazing that everyone tries to help each other out in this community. Hard to find that nowadays.

Anytime I do it thru privatemdlabs I’ll have results in 2-3 days, somtimes even just 1 day

damn still waiting, theyre either hella busy or super slow and just taking their sweet time. Do you have the quest app? You can track what step theyre on through it. I have seen that it can take 10 days to get results, maybe thats through the mail for a hard copy.