GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Not a good responder, especially for 28 hours after injection.
Well it’s an EoD not a weekly so the time after injection is practically irrelevant. I just added it in case anyone was wondering
This is 12 weeks earlier on 500 Test with 350 NPP so I also wouldn’t say that I’m not a good responder
Just is what it is
I get pretty close to the same (900) on just 140 test so I’m a little surprised

Attachments

• 6CCB1E31-1E21-4E8A-9F20-F4900487754F.jpeg
    6CCB1E31-1E21-4E8A-9F20-F4900487754F.jpeg
    648.7 KB · Views: 71
Well it’s an EoD not a weekly so the time after injection is practically irrelevant. I just added it in case anyone was wondering
This is 12 weeks earlier on 500 Test with 350 NPP so I also wouldn’t say that I’m not a good responder
Just is what it is
Was the 500 test bloodwork also on GL Test E?

No it wasn’t
That is strange then. I think we're waiting on two other or one other guy posting Test E bloods soon. Interesting to see their results.

Mine was lower, however my past shows it's common for various sources so I don't think nothing of it.

It would be cool if someone would send a vial to Jano. I will bump the compensation to $300 if someone sends in a Testo sample. The first one gets $300, if additional samples are sent it will fall back to the normal $200.

Just is what it is
How have you liked or responded to Deca vs NPP since you’ve run both?

It would be cool if someone would send a vial to Jano. I will bump the compensation to $300 if someone sends in a Testo sample. The first one gets $300, if additional samples are sent it will fall back to the normal $200.
I'm willing but jano quit accepting the standard 10ML vials and wants 1ML. Which I don't have any on hand, I might try and grab one on Amazon if no one else commits to it.

I'll send a sample.
He still takes the 1ml fragrance bottles, right?

Ill hit Jano up tomorrow and try to get it sent before the weekend.

How have you liked or responded to Deca vs NPP since you’ve run both?
I think they both have their uses. NPP at a higher dose in a blast because I don’t have to wait for it to build up and it’s out quick at the end of the blast
Deca for longer term, usually lower dose for my joints (100-150) in a blast when I’m not bulking and in a cruise
Just my personal preference

I think they both have their uses. NPP at a higher dose in a blast because I don’t have to wait for it to build up and it’s out quick at the end of the blast
Deca for longer term, usually lower dose for my joints (100-150) in a blast when I’m not bulking and in a cruise
Just my personal preference
Thanks, I have been debating between the two for my next blast. I have been thinking about doing Test, NPP, and Deca then phase out NPP after 6-7 weeks. Any joint relief on NPP?

Thanks, I have been debating between the two for my next blast. I have been thinking about doing Test, NPP, and Deca then phase out NPP after 6-7 weeks. Any joint relief on NPP?
Yes absolutely joint relief with NPP
If it’s your first time running Nandrolone I would recommend keeping it simple and just run NPP for the full duration. Also if you have any issues it will clear out of your system quickly unlike Deca

03C7B29F-EFE5-49CA-BAC7-80F96F494A6A.png

Got results back from quest, took 4 days. 400mg, 2x a week. Injection was Sunday morning and got blood work done Wednesday afternoon. This is with GL Test C, my only real concern was Estradiol’s high ( I don’t really notice any symptoms or sensitivity ) so I’ll introduce an AI, get blood work done again. FSH/LH are low as I don’t use HCG right now. Any suggestions/recommendations/criticisms I’m open to it. Thanks guys!

View attachment 251845

Got results back from quest, took 4 days. 400mg, 2x a week. Injection was Sunday morning and got blood work done Wednesday afternoon. This is with GL Test C, my only real concern was Estradiol’s high ( I don’t really notice any symptoms or sensitivity ) so I’ll introduce an AI, get blood work done again. FSH/LH are low as I don’t use HCG right now. Any suggestions/recommendations/criticisms I’m open to it. Thanks guys!
Good results considering it was pulled 80+ hours post injection. Are you noticing any high estrogen symptoms?

Good results considering it was pulled 80+ hours post injection. Are you noticing any high estrogen symptoms?
No not really. Maybe just sleep some nights suck, but my schedule has been all over so I can’t really narrow it down to that. Other than that no sensitive areas mood is pretty stable. But I was pleasantly surprised with how high it was.

my only real concern was Estradiol’s high ( I don’t really notice any symptoms or sensitivity ) so I’ll introduce an AI, get blood work done again.
Imo, if you're asymptomatic, I wouldn't toss in AI. You're introducing a drug with side effects to treat a nonexistent problem.
If you wanted to, you could throw in primo. More anabolism while lowering E2.

FSH/LH are low as I don’t use HCG right now. Any suggestions/recommendations/criticisms I’m open to it. Thanks guys!
FSH and LH will pretty much always be undetectable, blast or cruise. HCG won't raise either of them, it mimicks the effects of LH. The negative feedback loop of HCG would actually decrease LH production if you had any.
That being said, if you want your balls to work, HCG is a good idea lol.

Imo, if you're asymptomatic, I wouldn't toss in AI. You're introducing a drug with side effects to treat a nonexistent problem.
If you wanted to, you could throw in primo. More anabolism while lowering E2.

FSH and LH will pretty much always be undetectable, blast or cruise. HCG won't raise either of them, it mimicks the effects of LH. The negative feedback loop of HCG would actually decrease LH production if you had any.
That being said, if you want your balls to work, HCG is a good idea lol.
Hahaha like the ball comment, I appreciate the advice. I may introduce primo. Was on my mind the other day but was waiting on results. Thank you!