GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

@GoodLyfe since your the only reliable source that actually responds i gotta ask so why is it that test e and c give ppl pip? not yours but just in general is it the compounds?
Thanks for the compliment

I don’t think TE and TC are universal pip givers. There are many people who don’t have a problem with either one. I do think E has more of a tendency to have pip but I can’t give a certain reason why. I have heard from manufacturers that TE raws have changed in the last few years. As far as cyp, imo that’s a pretty smooth compound even for newbs.

I seem to see anecdote of test enanthate giving some bite in the past couple years due to available raws. I haven’t seen much of any complaints of any bite from test cyp tho. Occasionally I’ll nick a nerve or something with test cyp and I’ll “feel” the injection spot for a minute but it dissipates quickly and doesn’t give any real pip

@GoodLyfe since your the only reliable source that actually responds i gotta ask so why is it that test e and c give ppl pip? not yours but just in general is it the compounds?
I am using his test c mct. First injection was pipless and smoother than my pharma. 2nd one really not much pip but I do notice it this shot (probably just a bad injection as again first had no pip). Third shot tomorrow.

I’ve also heard Test E gives pip now versus previously since certain labs had shifts in production a few years ago leading to new product having some higher degree of acidity (possibly a poor translation)

ok just had to ask as i get super bad pip from all cyp even pharma grade from legit trt doctors lol that shit scares the hell out of me its like a tennis ball lol but on sust even pushing 1.5 mls nothing i feel amazing

ok just had to ask as i get super bad pip from all cyp even pharma grade from legit trt doctors lol that shit scares the hell out of me its like a tennis ball lol but on sust even pushing 1.5 mls nothing i feel amazing
Stick with what you know bro. That’s good

Thanks for the compliment

I don’t think TE and TC are universal pip givers. There are many people who don’t have a problem with either one. I do think E has more of a tendency to have pip but I can’t give a certain reason why. I have heard from manufacturers that TE raws have changed in the last few years. As far as cyp, imo that’s a pretty smooth compound even for newbs.

Jano recently tried to crack this nut. Found some weird delta-6 derivative of testosterone in some test enanthate raws. Not sure if this was verified as the PIP giver or just an anomaly.

Link to the thread: Δ6-testosterone enanthate

Plenty good Q&A in the comments, too.

@BoloYang2023 @Avarice911 @gnstrong

Final reminder shop is closed 11/11-11/16

Any ordered paid for by end of day today 11/10 (as long as you receive an email confirmation by me) will still ship before I close. I will answer all remaining emails when I return. Thank you guys as always!

https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ

Final reminder shop is closed 11/11-11/16

Any ordered paid for by end of day today 11/10 (as long as you receive an email confirmation by me) will still ship before I close. I will answer all remaining emails when I return. Thank you guys as always!

https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ
You gonna buy me some ladyboys for Veterans Day bro?

I misread what you were calling your promo. It was just “Black Friday promo,” but I definitely read is as “Jacked Friday Promo Blast” for some reason. Someone else is going to tag it now.