GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Pre-Black Friday sale

The sale will be Wednesday Nov 22 from 8am EST until 3pm EST

30% off entire store minus kits

Kits are $10 off ($115)

No other bulk discounts included.

Minimum of $250 must still be met (before shipping cost)

Refer to pastebin for list and order protocol

https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ
Another silly question, is the time frame to have orders placed or to have the money transferred to you?

Pre-Black Friday sale

The sale will be Wednesday Nov 22 from 8am EST until 3pm EST

30% off entire store minus kits

Kits are $10 off ($115)

No other bulk discounts included.

Minimum of $250 must still be met (before shipping cost)

Refer to pastebin for list and order protocol

https://pastebin.com/QUV8PAKQ
Primo is sold out already fyi.

Last edited:
Us West coasters getting shafted. I was ready for the sale but I wasn't about to get up at 5:00 a.m. for it.
You never been Black Friday shopping? Lol. Sorry brother, I let everyone know pretty far in advance the times of the sale. Next time I’ll try to appease everyone. My bad

You never been Black Friday shopping? Lol. Sorry brother, I let everyone know pretty far in advance the times of the sale. Next time I’ll try to appease everyone. My bad
All good. Just being dramatic for comedic effect. You snooze you loose! I still got a great deal on some killer product. Thank you for the sale and happy Thanksgiving!

If you participated in the sale, thank you very much! If you missed it, there is always next year :)

I am closing over the holidays and plan to re-open sometime after the new year. Shipping times are always delayed quite a bit this time of year.

Please pay attention here or SST for my re-open date.

I hope you and your families have a great end of year and thank you for your support!

~GL

If you participated in the sale, thank you very much! If you missed it, there is always next year :)

I am closing over the holidays and plan to re-open sometime after the new year. Shipping times are always delayed quite a bit this time of year.

I hope you and your families have a great end of year and thank you for your support!

~GL
Enjoy the break brotha!

~GL
Take care of yourself brother. I hope to see you back.

Goddamn it! My ass thought it was actually a Black Friday sale today and logged in to check it out. Hell I even posted this for my buddy to stock up and it was Wed! Agh!!!

Goddamn it! My ass thought it was actually a Black Friday sale today and logged in to check it out. Hell I even posted this for my buddy to stock up and it was Wed! Agh!!!
Man I did the same thing, I just skim read it at work. Then I was like well shit I missed the sale and was about to place an order and saw he was closing for holidays so now can't even order haha