GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

….and I’m like cringing with the closed shop. Gonna have to dip into the Test E. I like saving that for cruise, pinning 550 / wk of that shit hurts.

If you participated in the sale, thank you very much! If you missed it, there is always next year :)

I am closing over the holidays and plan to re-open sometime after the new year. Shipping times are always delayed quite a bit this time of year.

Please pay attention here or SST for my re-open date.

I hope you and your families have a great end of year and thank you for your support!

~GL
Could I see a list of your latest inventory?
Thx in advance!

He clearly stated he’s closed til after the first of the year in the post you quoted
Yeah, I see that, I just glanced over quickly and thought that might be an older post. It seems like everyone is closed. Can you point me in the direction of someone with peptides hgh and gear? Thx!

Yeah, I see that, I just glanced over quickly and thought that might be an older post. It seems like everyone is closed. Can you point me in the direction of someone with peptides hgh and gear? Thx!
Literally almost every source on this board lol. Nobody here is going to recommend a source for you unless it’s one of the new redditards that doesn’t know anything to begin with. If you do a little reading in the underground you’ll find one that fits your needs and budget

Literally almost every source on this board lol. Nobody here is going to recommend a source for you unless it’s one of the new redditards that doesn’t know anything to begin with. If you do a little reading in the underground you’ll find one that fits your needs and budget
Don't bother, he can't read at all. He's not even in the USA and he's asking goodlyfe for gear lol. He just got done doing the same thing in 3 other threads.

Is it normal for the hgh to be soapy looking? I've only used genos before

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231127_135733_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231127_135733_Gallery.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 46
its fine. all the HGH I have used look like this on mixing.

I mix 6 vials at once. (3ml total)

3ml in one vial, transfer 3ml to the next etc. There are always bubbles.
I do the same thing. Just give it time to settle and you’ll be fine.

lol @redditards