GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Any suggestions? Or I really can’t do much
Just wait. Don’t go checking the tracking every 10 minutes. And don’t call the post office. It will show up, it just means it wasn’t scanned on its last departure. The last time this happened to me it went completely across the country before making its way back.

Just wait. Don’t go checking the tracking every 10 minutes. And don’t call the post office. It will show up, it just means it wasn’t scanned on its last departure. The last time this happened to me it went completely across the country before making its way back.
Figures im super low on test and it happens. Thanks for the replies everyone

I legit had a package (not from GoodLyfe) get to my regional sorting center… then wind up in Guam 3 days later after 0 update for days. And then over the course of a week make its way back over to me and eventually be successfully delivered.

Like a week to get 10 miles from me, then another 2 weeks for it to take a tropical vacation courtesy of USPS without me lol.

I legit had a package (not from GoodLyfe) get to my regional sorting center… then wind up in Guam 3 days later after 0 update for days. And then over the course of a week make its way back over to me and eventually be successfully delivered.

Like a week to get 10 miles from me, then another 2 weeks for it to take a tropical vacation courtesy of USPS without me lol.
That is nuts lmao

I ordered on the morning of the 22nd and got my pack yesterday FYI for guys asking about Black Friday purchases.

Why you trying to start a dumpster fire over here? I clearly stated shipping times this time of year are always a bit slow. Go take a bath and relax.

Thank you
about 85% of people I’ve seen their packs haven’t moved in days unfortunately

Why you trying to start a dumpster fire over here? I clearly stated shipping times this time of year are always a bit slow. Go take a bath and relax.

Thank you
How am I? I'm just repeating what others have posted. No need to be defensive. Be concerned instead