GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Black Friday was my first time ordering from Goodlyfe, and couldn't be happier. Everything arrived well packaged and in exactly 7 days. The man's reputation on here is well earned and well deserved. Off to a good start with my duck collection and looking forward to doing business again. Thanks for making it a smooth experience, GL!

I ordered on Nov 22nd, and my order arrived on Nov 29. No issues.

I've made 6 or 8 orders from GL over the last 18 months, all of them have been trouble free.

The ducks in the latest order are new though... I must be out of the loop. What's with the ducks?

I legit had a package (not from GoodLyfe) get to my regional sorting center… then wind up in Guam 3 days later after 0 update for days. And then over the course of a week make its way back over to me and eventually be successfully delivered.

Like a week to get 10 miles from me, then another 2 weeks for it to take a tropical vacation courtesy of USPS without me lol.

I had one one time (different vendor) go from California, NY, Florida then back to the Midwest to be delivered. Like wtf but it came eventually

God damn im so glad i don’t live on this site. I come when it is almost time to order to check on updates from threads i follow. These new guys are everywhere and inpatient as hell on multiple threads

You misspelled fucktards just thought I’d help lol

With all the tren going around, good luck with that.

Gotta give guys like @bigcheeze a bit more leeway.

You don’t need tren just Mike O’liar I mean Ohern you can get that physiciqe with chicken breast and Creatine everyone know that

/s

He even said he doesn’t take creatine too. He can’t keep track of his own lies.

I had one one time (different vendor) go from California, NY, Florida then back to the Midwest to be delivered. Like wtf but it came eventually

You misspelled fucktards just thought I’d help lol

You don’t need tren just Mike O’liar I mean Ohern you can get that physiciqe with chicken breast and Creatine everyone know that

/s

2 ish iu. At that time I put 1.5ml to a vial and took 25 units solution daily.

That was batch M

Without supplementing Gh my igf was mid range maybe under mid range. Sermorlin, cjc , ipa did little to elevate and I spent more on that garbage per month.