GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

Any thoughts for solvent to make GL’s Var into a suspension (and/or solution, emulsion) for volumetric dosing w/option to dose sublingually?

Perhaps dissolve in MCT then run through Buchner and discard NaHCO₃?
Or perhaps PEG. Hmm.

Is this the wrong thread to ask something like this? If it is, I apologize in advance. Noobs….
Over my head I’ll be upfront.

I have heard suspending in infants Motrin works for raws but never tried it myself.

Any thoughts for solvent to make GL’s Var into a suspension (and/or solution, emulsion) for volumetric dosing w/option to dose sublingually?

Perhaps dissolve in MCT then run through Buchner and discard NaHCO₃?
Or perhaps PEG. Hmm.

Is this the wrong thread to ask something like this? If it is, I apologize in advance. Noobs….

Got this message about the pastebin just now
--
This page is no longer available. It has either expired, been removed by its creator, or removed by one of the Pastebin staff.

Is it really baking soda??
Yeppers,, get your face numbing 97 percent Peruvian raws, ( I'm not revealing my. Source)

Combine about 50/50 with baking soda, add distilled water and slowly heat until you heat enough to create a thick slurry. Heat and stir till batter looks combined and reaches a buttery off white color.

Pour into muffin pan about 5mm deep. Allow to air dry. The first wafer shall yield multiple doses, if you hear a bell ring, an angel just got it's wings.

Bloodwork taken last Tuesday, fasted, and I got the results the next day, which has never happened before, but I moved to a new area. I haven't done bloodwork in almost a year, which I know is stupid, but I have been cruising on 200mg/wk of Mr. GL's test c for about the last few months, and I incorporated mast p at 200mg/wk at the beginning of January. Thank you Mr. GL.
Are you using an Ai? And if so is it GL?

Yeppers,, get your face numbing 97 percent Peruvian raws, ( I'm not revealing my. Source)

Combine about 50/50 with baking soda, add distilled water and slowly heat until you heat enough to create a thick slurry. Heat and stir till batter looks combined and reaches a buttery off white color.

Pour into muffin pan about 5mm deep. Allow to air dry. The first wafer shall yield multiple doses, if you hear a bell ring, an angel just got it's wings.
The good ole days

I just came here to talk about the delicious cherry flavored Anavar that I just broke out of the GL stash.

Those liquid orals were fire.

Yes, the liquid orals are dangerously delicious. I can drink that stuff like I could eat Flintstone vitamins as a kid. Since I've been gone for a bit can someone lead me to the pastebin?

I wonder where Goodlyfe got his MBA. His freebe marketing campaign (the ducks) has turned into a brand loyalty competition.

None of my ducks glow in the dark I just checked.
My daughter asked “how come you haven’t got any duckies in the mail?” Now I’ve gotta put in an order tonight I guess.