GoodLyfe Anabolics/GH

@Obscured78 I ordered the blind AAS oil test. I guess if you think Goodlyfe has paid off Jano so that any product of his that is off its mark gets an altered report then yes, this is a problem. In that case though, how do you know I even sent in GL oil? I could have sent in anything under the sun and labeled it whatever I want yeah?

If you don't like the report then don't believe it. I'm just a random dude sharing a blind oil test I did and you have no reason to believe me or the test if you don't want to.

@Obscured78 I ordered the blind AAS oil test. I guess if you think Goodlyfe has paid off Jano so that any product of his that is off its mark gets an altered report then yes, this is a problem. In that case though, how do you know I even sent in GL oil? I could have sent in anything under the sun and labeled it whatever I want yeah?

If you don't like the report then don't believe it. I'm just a random dude sharing a blind oil test I did and you have no reason to believe me or the test if you don't want to.
Calm down, dude. All I stated was a fact that it wasn't totally blind, which it wasn't. I said nothing of that other nonsense you muttered.

Cheers

Calm down, dude. All I stated was a fact that it wasn't totally blind, which it wasn't. I said nothing of that other nonsense you muttered.

Cheers
For what it's worth the oil is from from GL early Jan. I believe it's the only batch @GoodLyfe made of TU in GSO but he can correct me if I'm mistaken. GL's test was 225mg, this one is 213. I'm going to split the difference and treat it as 219mg.

I can see your argument about the labeling but personally I don't think it's going to change anything. That's based on my belief that Jano is performing tests properly. Some people don't trust Jano at all so I can see arguments in both directions.

Edit: I am a dick head sometimes. Still working on that. I hope this test is useful for you in some way.

For what it's worth the oil is from from GL early Jan. I believe it's the only batch @GoodLyfe made of TU in GSO but he can correct me if I'm mistaken. GL's test was 225mg, this one is 213. I'm going to split the difference and treat it as 219mg.

I can see your argument about the labeling but personally I don't think it's going to change anything. That's based on my belief that Jano is performing tests properly. Some people don't trust Jano at all so I can see arguments in both directions.

Edit: I am a dick head sometimes. Still working on that. I hope this test is useful for you in some way.
I gotchu. I like GL. I like Jano. I still try my best to stay unbiased…
My first comment to you was just an unbiased statement of fact. I have no problem with your test. I’m debating using test u. I trust your test… others won’t since it’s not in fact blind. That’s all..

My first comment to you was just an unbiased statement of fact. I have no problem with your test. I’m debating using test u. I trust your test… others won’t since it’s not in fact blind. That’s all..

As long as GL didn't know Uncle B was going to send it for testing, it's blind enough for me.

Unless you're accusing Jano of colluding with GL and giving a false positive report for anything he suspects is GL. Cuz that'd be fucked up.

Maybe it's better to provide as little information as possible when sending samples to Jano. Live and learn.

I understand the criticism. It is possible that based on the description a test could be bogus. I have nothing to gain from that nor does Jano, unless he is somehow collecting fees from suppliers to test in their favor, which I have no reason at this point to believe he is. Also, I could have written in a different company, a different compound, or I could have sent in an oil sample that was not GL. Either way there is a lot of trust in multiple strangers. I think all these variables mean the test is still blind.

Maybe next time I will purposefully put a notation that is not the compound I'm sending. It's a good idea to constantly test the integrity of the suppliers and testing company to keep them honest.

You being suspect is a good thing. We should all stay suspect and have our eyes peeled for bullshit.

Yeah I love gl and have had nothing but good experiences with his stuff. The other guy is just stating a fact that if you sent a sample in that says hey this is supposed to be this substance at this dose from this manufacturer... That's not blind. Blind would be here's this unmarked vial of mystery oil, tell me what it is

Yeah I love gl and have had nothing but good experiences with his stuff. The other guy is just stating a fact that if you sent a sample in that says hey this is supposed to be this substance at this dose from this manufacturer... That's not blind. Blind would be here's this unmarked vial of mystery oil, tell me what it is
@Obscured78 I see your point. Maybe I am to trusting of Jano to do the proper test and give a proper report. To late now.

@Obscured78 I see your point. Maybe I am to trusting of Jano to do the proper test and give a proper report. To late now.
Regardless of how it's labeled, I think @janoshik is smart enough to test properly, or risk his reputation. I could send in a vial/sample of something labeled "NPP 150" and know for a fact it's Test 250. So then Jano doesn't actually test it and says it's NPP @ 158mg...now he's fucked for faking a test. It wouldn't surprise me if people do that all the time to try and catch him slipping up, but yet, we see good results from him time and time again.

Right, but it works both ways. He could have sent in anonymous oil from another source, then it meets the criteria of “blind”. Blind doesn’t exist, you either have to trust jano or the sender. You match up the batches with results. This combined with personal experiences of trusted members, and you’ve got high probability of truth. It’s the best system we’ve got. Name a better way it could have been done. Plus the ducks.

Bloods on Goodlyfe Test Cyp MCT (B5), HGH (BN) and HCG.

Protocol:
250 test/wk - 125 Sunday night, 125 Thursday morning
2.5 IU HGH every morning
500 IU HCG- 250 Wed morning, 250 Sat morning

Ancillaries (both from 24x7):
1000 mg metformin/day - 500 AM/PM
20 mg telmisartan/day - before bed
1500 mg grapefruit seed extract/day

Test done Thursday morning before shot and 84 hours after last shot (through levels).

Think I have to lower my cruise dose. Historically my levels were at 1000-1100 at 84 hours post injection and my estrogen has never been this high. I did hcg 24 hours before bloods taken and I wonder how that factored in. Been taking an aggressive dose of grapefruit seed extract to address my hematocrit issues and it sure did work but it messed up my ferritin levels! I was donating every 8 weeks just to keep hematocrit at 53% and hemoglobin at 19. I haven’t donated in 16 weeks!

Dropped the grapefruit seed extract and retesting in 4 weeks. Also added exemestane. Ideally I can find a good grapefruit seed extract dose that won’t tank my iron! IMG_4398.jpegIMG_4399.jpeg

Protocol:
2.5 IU HGH every morning

Test done Thursday morning before shot and 84 hours after last shot (through levels).

Think I have to lower my cruise dose. Historically my levels were at 1000-1100 at 84 hours post injection and my estrogen has never been this high. I did hcg 24 hours before bloods taken and I wonder how that factored in. Been taking an aggressive dose of grapefruit seed extract to address my hematocrit issues and it sure did work but it messed up my ferritin levels! I was donating every 8 weeks just to keep hematocrit at 53% and hemoglobin at 19. I haven’t donated in 16 weeks!

Dropped the grapefruit seed extract and retesting in 4 weeks. Also added exemestane. Ideally I can find a good grapefruit seed extract dose that won’t tank my iron! View attachment 276691View attachment 276692
Seems that most guys who donate get low ferretin. I too use GSE and eat grapefruit. It works for me as well. Great IGF for 2.5iu GH! Did you get SHBG?

Protocol:
2.5 IU HGH every morning

Dropped the grapefruit seed extract and retesting in 4 weeks. Also added exemestane. Ideally I can find a good grapefruit seed extract dose that won’t tank my iron! View attachment 276691View attachment 276692
How do you feel with tanked Ferritin?

How do you feel with tanked Ferritin?
I feel great actually.
Seems that most guys who donate get low ferretin. I too use GSE and eat grapefruit. It works for me as well. Great IGF for 2.5iu GH! Did you get SHBG?
No. Test didn’t come with SHBG. Looking at my free T , it can’t be high.

Yeah this guy is a good responder. Average for 2.5 IU GH seems to put IGF-1 around 250 ng/mL. 318 is above average.

@jackmeoff1 how long were you on 2.5 IU GH/d prior to this test?
Been on 2.5 for 5 years now. I’ve gone up to 3.3/day for short intervals but I haven’t done that since 2022.

I feel great actually.

No. Test didn’t come with SHBG. Looking at my free T , it can’t be high.

Been on 2.5 for 5 years now. I’ve gone up to 3.3/day for short intervals but I haven’t done that since 2022.
I asked about SHBG because when I run my hcg at about 1500 a week it keeps my SHBG up and estro control is easier. At TRT dose I have similar total T as you but free T sits at top of reference range and E2 is very manageable.

Edit: Thanks for sharing. Good to see different people's levels, doses, and methods.

I either eat a grapefruit or take 150mg liquid concentrate GSE extract.

Sponsors