Got a PS5 now

BaldZues

I bit the bullet. My kids wanted a console for the house. I’ve played games a lot when younger but not so much recently. Our old ps3 just sits and used for a dvd player. Now they want a console. I mean i don’t mind ill get some fun out of it. What are some good games for the ps5. I like open world games to explore when im bored of missions. Some ive been looking into are tue new Avatar that is coming in September i think. Spiderman in October.. Hogwarts looks decent and of course modern warfare.

You just missed the deadline so it's been raised to I think 160 but still worth it, get playstation plus membership. Tons of games included, including a number of blockbusters like God of war, guardians of the galaxy, some final fantasy etc. 100%worth it.

Only pay for premium if you want access to the collection of older games.

I bit the bullet. My kids wanted a console for the house. I’ve played games a lot when younger but not so much recently. Our old ps3 just sits and used for a dvd player. Now they want a console. I mean i don’t mind ill get some fun out of it. What are some good games for the ps5. I like open world games to explore when im bored of missions. Some ive been looking into are tue new Avatar that is coming in September i think. Spiderman in October.. Hogwarts looks decent and of course modern warfare.
It's been years but I was hooked on Skyrim when it came out on Xbox 360. Definitely worth a look. I seriously avoid buying it because I'd spend way too much time as I loved that game and it's open world.

It's been years but I was hooked on Skyrim when it came out on Xbox 360. Definitely worth a look. I seriously avoid buying it because I'd spend way too much time as I loved that game and it's open world.
It's free, or included, with playstation plus as well

You just missed the deadline so it's been raised to I think 160 but still worth it, get playstation plus membership. Tons of games included, including a number of blockbusters like God of war, guardians of the galaxy, some final fantasy etc. 100%worth it.

Only pay for premium if you want access to the collection of older games.
Is that price just for the online or for the premium membership. Also in guessing 160 a year right?

I played skyrim it was amazing. I too got consumed in it as well.

It's 135. I'd get the mid range unless you want to play the extended library of older shit or cloud game where you don't have to download as much.

Just FYI you're probably going to invest at least another 100 in external hard drive or the newer option of an ssd

My kids play the ps5 I usto like call of duty red dead, gta I still have my old sega genesis I play once in a blue moon.