a) does store credit apply to the black tops? I just got before bloods done and was gonna use Optis but I'll do yours if credit applies.
b) willing to do BOGO on black top? (I will only buy one here, not out to abuse the system).
This guy writes like someone who actually gives a F about his work so I'm open to trying it out. black tops or otherwise.
Thanks for posting photos. Just a couple comments/questions - you can answer as you like:
1) It looks like your lab is in a storage unit? Is that safe? You are able to open the unit's door without anyone seeing whats inside? You come and go as you please but can spend a couple hours inside?
2) What brand and type of inline filter do you use?
3) The pharmaceuticals are foreign - which country?
D) What's the QR Code scan on your vials?
And then unrelated to the photos, maybe I missed it, but do you have any incentives for us to send out samples of your products for testing?
Forgive me if I'm confused, but 115% credit? So if the total cost of testing a product is $100, you'll only credit $115?Store credit applies to everything in our store, including the Blacktops. We should be getting more in stock this week. Unfortunately I cannot extend the BOGO sale to the Blacktops. And I appreciate that, we're looking forward to you giving us a shot.
1) The lab's location was vetted quite a bit before deciding. This location has very low foot traffic, accessible electricity, no direct video surveillance, and an alternate entrance to the lab itself.
2) We use Acropak inline filters, rated for 50L with 0.8um and 0.2um membranes.
3) Nearly 100% of our pharmaceuticals are from the EU.
D) The QR code is a simple text to QR conversion that shows the batch and expiration date of the product.
Regarding incentives, we offer 115% store credit of the cost of having our product(s) tested.
Forgive me if I'm confused, but 115% credit? So if the total cost of testing a product is $100, you'll only credit $115?
That percentage is subject to change, but that's our current rate as of now. For your example, $115 would be correct. We're also offering $300 store credit for the first 10 individuals to submit bloodwork, and $100 for those submitted after.