Average 97.869% Purity
https://janoshik.com/tests/27588-3vial_pull_E1GPPWUKWWC2
YXYBAy5.png

Batch GGC07:
Average 11.66iu per Vial, ~116iu kit
Average 96.696% Purity
https://janoshik.com/tests/27589-3vial_pull_IJ6EPB3AE4PF
Hbz4VBV.png

Crazy to see some of the newer generics testing close to 97-98% purity. Better than some of the Pharma stuff that’s been tested here.

Crazy to see some of the newer generics testing close to 97-98% purity. Better than some of the Pharma stuff that’s been tested here.
I strongly suspect that the increased frequency of HPLC testing via services like Janoshik has pressured factories to produce a higher quality product. We're very fortunate to have such accessible testing these days.

Well, it both that the 50-92% tests get posted a whole lot less often by the vendors and that I believe that, as GGC says, the widespread availability of testing is producing "survival of the fittest" kind of results.

Well, it both that the 50-92% tests get posted a whole lot less often by the vendors and that I believe that, as GGC says, the widespread availability of testing is producing "survival of the fittest" kind of results.
you should have a Groupon special for HGH :)

lol @janoshik wait, ur saying alot of these generics are tested many times by the vendors and just keep the 95+%HGH? and many often will get much lower aswell(but dont post)? ie test until get good # and keep that? seems like it would be tuff with the consistent #s on a 3 vile test though?

you should have a Groupon special for HGH :)
There is! Test 10 at once, get one free :D

lol @janoshik wait, ur saying alot of these generics are tested many times by the vendors and just keep the 95+%HGH? and many often will get much lower aswell(but dont post)? ie test until get good # and keep that? seems like it would be tuff with the consistent #s on a 3 vile test though?
You misinterpreted it as vendors testing the same brand / batch.

I'm saying the vendors order from 5 different factories and get 5 different results. The bad ones, don't get sold / test posted, the good ones get sold/promoted with tests.

well we HOPE dont sell the bad ones ;)
Well, that and I believe the order "sample size" batches from factories oft too.

Can't see it being worth to order unknown quality stuff and potentially nuke a marketed brand with thousands invested into marketing, brand and testing.

TESTING IS WITHIN 5% in and of itself remember...but I see concern 20% MORE is alot. but otherwise the rest are pretty bang on...

what is with the variance in the batch in the second test? 3.47mg-4.3mg? over 2 iu difference between vials in the same batch
Difficult to say why the 07 batch has that variance in the 3-vial test. We test as many vials as we're able to without wasting too much of @janoshik's time, so it's possible this is actually relatively common but not often seen. All we can do is test as much as possible and share the results!

There is! Test 10 at once, get one free :D

You misinterpreted it as vendors testing the same brand / batch.

I'm saying the vendors order from 5 different factories and get 5 different results. The bad ones, don't get sold / test posted, the good ones get sold/promoted with tests.
Technical question: can you differentiate between 192 and 191aa?

Technical question: can you differentiate between 192 and 191aa?
I believe @janoshik has answered this many times, but he can identify 192aa product and notes it is extremely uncommon. Who knows if it was ever really common to begin with or if it's just an old wives' tale pushed by certain labs trying to push their own products in the 2000s/2010s when we didn't have easy access to testing.