• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy

Handle2

10+ Year Member
Curious to know if any guys here are on or have previously been on growth hormone replacement?
According to Dr Alex Martin, by the time a person has reached 40 years of age, 80% of their growth hormone has been lost and by 50 years of age, most people secrete no growth hormone whatsoever.
Why then, don't more doctors prescribe it?
Has it been found to be unsafe even in replacement doses?
Since GH is released in pulses, is there an accurate way of determining ones levels?

Curious to know if any guys here are on or have previously been on growth hormone replacement?
According to Dr Alex Martin, by the time a person has reached 40 years of age, 80% of their growth hormone has been lost and by 50 years of age, most people secrete no growth hormone whatsoever.
Why then, don't more doctors prescribe it?
Has it been found to be unsafe even in replacement doses?
Since GH is released in pulses, is there an accurate way of determining ones levels?

I dont believe this for a minute....If I am 55 years old and have not secreted any natural GH since I was 50 , how did I put on 20+lbs of muscle in the last 4 years ? (Ive never used HGH or even had mine measured)

Read my log and see the progression from 2012 to 2015 . I see real change , without artificial GH

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/ogh-s-old-geezer-tren-run.134366196/

Last edited by a moderator:
Such outlandish commentary should make anyone query the veracity and agenda of the messenger. What's even more important WTF do these snake oil salesman think they know better and believe a "therapeutic" reversal of natural processes such as LOWERED TT and GH levels is somehow advantageous and without significant risk.

I wonder if DR A Martin has considered the impact supplemental GH therapy would have on the incidence of CANCER in particular.

*Oh maybe just maybe Dr Martin makes such claims bc he "specializes" in "regenerative medicine" a SPECIALITY that does NOT EVEN EXIST!!!

Last edited: