Guys need help with my homebrewing

Jax101

Hi everyone this is my first time i do this i read about a lot and i thought i just need to follow the steps of the others here doing their homebrewing and come out good !
Im trying to do test P 100mg per ml
I use
20% bb
2% ba
Gso
I put it all together on hot plate with stir magnet inside put the oil keep crash i tried many methods to degrees the bb or ba or increases little bit but still not working!!!!

Can someone help in that and how long i need to keep on hot plate ?
I see the powder melt in the solvent with oil and come clear but after getting cold its cloudy or there is some flicks inside
I would appreciate any help from you guys with all respect

Hi everyone this is my first time i do this i read about a lot and i thought i just need to follow the steps of the others here doing their homebrewing and come out good !
Im trying to do test P 100mg per ml
I use
20% bb
2% ba
Gso
I put it all together on hot plate with stir magnet inside put the oil keep crash i tried many methods to degrees the bb or ba or increases little bit but still not working!!!!

Can someone help in that and how long i need to keep on hot plate ?
I see the powder melt in the solvent with oil and come clear but after getting cold its cloudy or there is some flicks inside
I would appreciate any help from you guys with all respect
How much ml/gr do you have used from each ingredient?

Put the oil and raw materials and set the mixer to 130 degrees and let it mix for 15 minutes.then add in ba and bbyi to mix for 15 more minutes. Cool to 40 degrees and filter.

Put the oil and raw materials and set the mixer to 130 degrees and let it mix for 15 minutes.then add in ba and bbyi to mix for 15 more minutes. Cool to 40 degrees and filter.
Thank you for the advice
Can you just give an example of the bb and ba i need to use is that correct to do 1% ba and 15% bb ?

I did your method as point but i still see that my oil after cool down got micro Crystal at the bottom of the breaker glass. I see the raw material not melting completely is that normal and what your advice
Thank you for the help

Just let it sit overnight. Heat as needed
I left it for 2 hours or so all got clear but as the oil got cooler i start see microcrystalline in the bottom of the breaker!!! My raw not melting completely do i increase the bb ? Or what i should do. Do you think ETHYL OLEATE, will be my last option to make the powder melt and mix with oil without crystallize
Thank you brother

Post the total amount of each ingredient you placed into your mixing container. Do not include the % you thought they were. Only write the amounts you used. As it seems your math is off some where.

Not enough heat, Test P has a mp of 250 you need to heat it at least to that point for 10' and then cool it down to filtering temp.

Heat plate with magnetic stirring

Looks like you messed up the measurements. Try and remember what you added exactly, and find your mistake.

Post the total amount of each ingredient you placed into your mixing container. Do not include the % you thought they were. Only write the amounts you used. As it seems your math is off some where.
Thank you i will do it again and i will attach photo of the calculator i folow