Guys need help with my homebrewing

Looks like you messed up the measurements. Try and remember what you added exactly, and find your mistake.
Yes i think so for that i will try it agin
I attached a photo of the ingredients measurement please check if its ok

Attachments

• F26C4E84-0E17-49E0-9433-6E136EB50995.jpeg
    F26C4E84-0E17-49E0-9433-6E136EB50995.jpeg
    836.4 KB · Views: 29
But will be somke coming out at that point right
GSO has a flashing point of 425. Add oil and powder, heat until it reaches theoretical melting point, let it there for 10', lower to flitration temp, add BA/BB and let it stir for 15' then remove and filter.

Flash temp of BB and BA are lower, but unless you have sparks around your brewing area, no danger really. I went up to 250 WITH ba/bb in the baker and yes fumes evaporated but brew was success non the less.

I
GSO has a flashing point of 425. Add oil and powder, heat until it reaches theoretical melting point, let it there for 10', lower to flitration temp, add BA/BB and let it stir for 15' then remove and filter.
ts like 216 c ?

GSO? Yes around there. If you work with celsius (as all proper chemists do) you need 122º for test p to dissolve and go to solution.
But u said i add the test p with the GOs oil and heat up till 122 celsius or 216 celsius

Yes i think so for that i will try it agin
I attached a photo of the ingredients measurement please check if its ok
You have posted other percentages on other post 20/2 , 15/1, 18/1. So it appears that you really don't know what you used. Or even if you measured things correctly so it is a total role of the dice trying to figure out what happened.

Test usually dissolves really easy try adding a lil more oil to dilute it Incase ur scale was off but If that doesn't work then maybe u got the wrong raw

Thank you i will do it again and i will attach photo of the calculator i folow
Not a photo of the calculator.
You need to try and remember what you actually did. What you actually measured. Then post those numbers.

Not a photo of the calculator.
You need to try and remember what you actually did. What you actually measured. Then post those numbers.
Yup... The calculator is correct but those are clearly not the values that OP used.

If you can't remember, just make a new batch. At $330/kg, 5g of test is is like $1.50

Guys sorry for the very late reply i got in an accident spent few days at the hospital

Back to this i would like to thank you all really for the advices you give me here
As u guys said my problem was in the heat thats all i need it to keep it much longer on hot plate to the test P Melt thats all. And i must heat it up slowly because if get hot fast the powder will burn as happed with me before

That what i did i add 5 g of test p to make 5 vials
to the GSO was around 38ml and i put on hot plate with stir on and start putting the temperature higher slowly i reach 122c and keep it for like 20 min and after start cooling down slowly too when i reach 50c i add
BB 9ml as 18% And BA 0.5ml as 1%
And start heating up again i keep it till 100-110 c for another 30 min and cool down to 45c i keep it for 1 hour
I filter and cap after alll come out good

Im think next time to use EO with bb and ba to make it melt fast as for test cypo and SUSTANOL
What you think guys because i think to melt susta or tren e is harder and the powder for 5 vila is 12.5g with oil like 35 ml will be hard to melt

To cook tren you have to heat the oil alone
Or it will be a crash for sure

And for every prep you made you have to heat until the solution is completely fluid otherwise you will lost the raw in the filter

Even with tren A ?

When i made tren a if don’t heat the oil at first at 65/70 degrees its over the solution after a day became trouble

How you made it ? I’m curious
No. I brewed tren a at 100 mg/ml od 5% doing what I do for every brew I did so far.
Steps are powder, bb. Let to stay overnight but is not necessary that only it will help dissolve the powder faster. The next day I put the jar on the plate using minimal heat for short ester 80° 90°C max and 50°-60°C for long ester and stir until is dissolved everything then add oil and ba and stir without heat. Then filter and case close

To cook tren you have to heat the oil alone
Or it will be a crash for sure

And for every prep you made you have to heat until the solution is completely fluid otherwise you will lost the raw in the filter
I never heat oil alone. I always met bb,ba and powder then add oil. Never crashes, but I never overdose my brews.

No. I brewed tren a at 100 mg/ml od 5% doing what I do for every brew I did so far.
Steps are powder, bb. Let to stay overnight but is not necessary that only it will help dissolve the powder faster. The next day I put the jar on the plate using minimal heat for short ester 80° 90°C max and 50°-60°C for long ester and stir until is dissolved everything then add oil and ba and stir without heat. Then filter and case close
I will try your method this time
Do u do that with all the raws ?
because im having problem with the raw i do
Thank you for the advice