Guys need help with my homebrewing

Okay we have to waited a night for tren ?
Like I said in that post it not necessary. It will help to get in solution faster as maybe half of the powder is already dissolved. But you can start brewing right away you put the bb
Everything has the same process and steps not only for tren. This applies to everything

No. I brewed tren a at 100 mg/ml od 5% doing what I do for every brew I did so far.
Steps are powder, bb. Let to stay overnight but is not necessary that only it will help dissolve the powder faster. The next day I put the jar on the plate using minimal heat for short ester 80° 90°C max and 50°-60°C for long ester and stir until is dissolved everything then add oil and ba and stir without heat. Then filter and case close
I made it with the way you realise it, work perfectly well
The vial look completely homogene and its not blurred

I left it for 2 hours or so all got clear but as the oil got cooler i start see microcrystalline in the bottom of the breaker!!! My raw not melting completely do i increase the bb ? Or what i should do. Do you think ETHYL OLEATE, will be my last option to make the powder melt and mix with oil without crystallize
Thank you brother
Where did you get your raws