Starting, please help

kuhicop

Hi all :) this is my first post, I am trying to start homebrewing but I'm a bit lost in the formulas

This is what I've found so far as a starting point for GSO at this reddit guide: GSO, 2% BA, and 15% BB
Basically 25g test e, 2ml BA, 15ml BB and 59.425ml of GSO. I don't really get why it's using exactly 59.425ml of GSO.

It would be the same formula for MCT?

In other places I've seen a different formula instead: 25g test e, 2ml BA, 15ml BB and 100ml of GSO

Any help is welcome <3 thanks

The volume of all oils are the same. 50mls is 50mls. So oil is oil.
What don't you understand about BA and BB they do different things

Oh lol I've read again my post and I forgot 1 part from the beginning

Basically, my doubt is that I've seen some variations of this formula:
- 2% BA + 15% BB
- 1% BA + 15% BB
- 2% BA + 18% BB

I don't understand why they change it

Oh lol I've read again my post and I forgot 1 part from the beginning

Basically, my doubt is that I've seen some variations of this formula:
- 2% BA + 15% BB
- 1% BA + 15% BB
- 2% BA + 18% BB

I don't understand why they change it
Do more research then before you come asking basic questions that are in the guides on this forum and/or a quick google away

Do more research then before you come asking basic questions that are in the guides on this forum and/or a quick google away
Well, I do ask if I want to, I'm free to do it and probably it's the purpose of a forum to ask for the information that you missed even if there are guides but you still missed it

If I want to ask few questions and follow my process in this thread I don't see the problem, because if the problem it's wasting people time then just don't reply to my question and you won't be loosing any time

I didn't open this thread just to make that question, but if I got the information and someone asks, specially with harm reduction, I don't tell him to go google... I would explain everything or refer to a good link as not every result in google brings correct info so I make sure that I'm guiding that person to the correct direction

If my question is very basic then it shouldn't be a problem to give a reply

Yes I know oil is oil and not water.

The calculator is nice.

I still don't understand the BA and BB variations
Keep it very simple Brother, BA anywhere from 0.9-1.5ba is ideal.

If you doing example test cyp 200mg/ml BB 18-20% is perfect

Test E 250mg/ml BB 7-10% is ideal (keep in mind Test E doesn’t require BB as long concentrations are within reason) but using 7-10% will allow easier filtering also thins the oil a bit.

Hope this helps

Keep it very simple Brother, BA anywhere from 0.9-1.5ba is ideal.

If you doing example test cyp 200mg/ml BB 18-20% is perfect

Test E 250mg/ml BB 7-10% is ideal (keep in mind Test E doesn’t require BB as long concentrations are within reason) but using 7-10% will allow easier filtering also thins the oil a bit.

Hope this helps
thank you bro, i will take a bit of advantage on your knowledge asking if you know the recipe to make oral winstrol capsules?

thank you bro, i will take a bit of advantage on your knowledge asking if you know the recipe to make oral winstrol capsules?
Absolutely no problem!

It’s been years brother to be honest. I used vitamin C as my filler. weigh the capsule with and without powder in it, subtract the empty capsule weight, subtract the weight of active ingredient and then that's how much filler you use. It won't be exact, but you then just make adjustments as you do a round or 2. I like to do slight overdose for good measure. For example if it called for 15g of active ingredient per batch I would do 15.3-15.5g

Hope this helps

Absolutely no problem!

It’s been years brother to be honest. I used vitamin C as my filler. weigh the capsule with and without powder in it, subtract the empty capsule weight, subtract the weight of active ingredient and then that's how much filler you use. It won't be exact, but you then just make adjustments as you do a round or 2. I like to do slight overdose for good measure. For example if it called for 15g of active ingredient per batch I would do 15.3-15.5g

Hope this helps
So I just purchase capsules filled with vitamin c powder and measure the weight of the capsule, then empty the capsule, fill with 10mg oxa and fill with vitamin c until reaching the original capsule weight?

KISS

1% BA (BA is bacteriostatic)
20% BB (BB is a solvent)
+
displacement of RAW
and add enough oil to reach target finished volume

It's math really. If you are not good at math, better get some ready made oils and call it a day

yes I understood from the first moment when I saw the calculator :)

I'm trying to understand oral capsules now with an example of winstrol oral capsule recipe

thanks <3

yes I understood from the first moment when I saw the calculator :)

I'm trying to understand oral capsules now with an example of winstrol oral capsule recipe

thanks <3
Choose a capsule size.
Fill 10 capsules only with the filler
Empty them and weight the sum of the filler

For a 100 caps run, with 50mg winstrol per cap and lets say each capsule holds 400mg of filler, you will need 35gr filler and 5gr of winstrol. Blend the filler with the API using geometric dilution and fill each capsule with 400mg of the blended powder

Choose a capsule size.
Fill 10 capsules only with the filler
Empty them and weight the sum of the filler

For a 100 caps run, with 50mg winstrol per cap and lets say each capsule holds 400mg of filler, you will need 35gr filler and 5gr of winstrol. Blend the filler with the API using geometric dilution and fill each capsule with 400mg of the blended powder
okaai and which filller can I use? vitamin c as mentioned above?

okaai and which filller can I use? vitamin c as mentioned above?
Whatever you want. Vitamin c, nac, maltodextrin etc. I use NAC for the added liver protection. Make sure to grind everything to somewhat same consistency

Whatever you want. Vitamin c, nac, maltodextrin etc. I use NAC for the added liver protection. Make sure to grind everything to somewhat same consistency
thank you <3 and which is the purpose of the filler? because I'm talking right now in QSC Discord and people says that you just put the 50mg winstrol into the capsule and gg ready for eating

I say that I can't believe that putting the raw directly into the capsule it's a good practice for storaging neither for eating but they say I'm overthinking

thank you <3 and which is the purpose of the filler? because I'm talking right now in QSC Discord and people says that you just put the 50mg winstrol into the capsule and gg ready for eating

I say that I can't believe that putting the raw directly into the capsule it's a good practice for storaging neither for eating but they say I'm overthinking
If you want to make a homogeneous mix with little variance between capsules filler is used. The scales that can measure ACCURATELY 50mg cost thousands

Sponsors