Hair Loss

Guys, can ru58841 be taken orally? Is there any seller in Europe that sell pre mixed like Anageninc’s K&B solution?

Guys, can ru58841 be taken orally? Is there any seller in Europe that sell pre mixed like Anageninc’s K&B solution?
NO U CAN´T take it orally. its a experimental topical anti androgenic, It is used topically to block local androgen receptors. Although we say that it works, imagine ingesting and blocking the body's androgen receptors, even the heart has androgen receptors. It's not a good idea.

actifolic
RU UK DIRECT

No absolutely not- I have no idea why the guy above said you can- it's a androgen receptor inhibitor, and the last thing you want is systemic androgen receptor blockage- it would lead to very serious issues. only use RU topically and generally I specifically make an effort to thoroughly wash my hands after applying.

No absolutely not- I have no idea why the guy above said you can- it's a androgen receptor inhibitor, and the last thing you want is systemic androgen receptor blockage- it would lead to very serious issues. only use RU topically and generally I specifically make an effort to thoroughly wash my hands after applying.

Did you literally only read the first word in my reply? I guess that means at least you can read but gotta work on attention span.

post-finasteride syndrome is completely overblown. You'll find a huge minority screaming online, this does not represent the millions of people that take it and have no-minimal side effects. The changes of you getting side effect while on exogenous testosterone is really low due to the high androgen load...

Started finasteride at 0.25 mg every other day and have zero side effects. Hair loss stopped and growing back.