Side effects of steroids and there management

People thinking a drug for pulmonary hypertension for general hypertension drives me nuts
Yea I agree. It was once thought to be a new hypertensive drug when they first made it but as a general bp med it was quickly discarded right after. But it is a good drug to treat other stuff.

Yea I agree. It was once thought to be a new hypertensive drug when they first made it but as a general bp med it was quickly discarded right after. But it is a good drug to treat other stuff.
It has lot of benefits,I will run it year round at low dosage.it will be helpful

Sulforaphane - actual sulforaphane, not broccoli extract: Prostaphane in EU or Broq in USA.
I didn't know that about sulforaphane! What's the mechanism of action on the prostate there? I started sulforaphane for general health purposes 2 weeks ago. What dose fro prostate management?
Another thing is prostate enlargement during the end of a cycle a permanent enlargement on a trt cruise? Is it permanent thing that flairs up again once you blast?
Is surgery on the prostate ever safe? it seems its a pretty problematic organ for sleep interruption as most men - not gear users, get older

I didn't know that about sulforaphane! What's the mechanism of action on the prostate there? I started sulforaphane for general health purposes 2 weeks ago. What dose fro prostate management?
Another thing is prostate enlargement during the end of a cycle a permanent enlargement on a trt cruise? Is it permanent thing that flairs up again once you blast?
Is surgery on the prostate ever safe? it seems its a pretty problematic organ for sleep interruption as most men - not gear users, get older

It's anti-inflammatory, it induces NRF2 which downstream halts cancer progression or stops cancer cells from forming in the first place. However, I see most studies confirm only it's chemo protective effects on prostate cancer cells and thus idk how useful it is for hyperplasia. One mechanism of it's chemoprotective effects is via inhibiting AR binding, but can't tell how much that translates to normal healthy cells.

The one thing you should be careful of with using broccoli extract supplements is that it will have goitrogens in it, which interferes with thyroid function. So yes, you are better off, I'm assuming, using the actual script for sulforaphane.

The one thing you should be careful of with using broccoli extract supplements is that it will have goitrogens in it, which interferes with thyroid function. So yes, you are better off, I'm assuming, using the actual script for sulforaphane.
There's prescription sulforaphane???

The worst sides I get are elevated liver enzymes/stomach issues. So every now and then I can run orals short term but for the most part I’m only using injectables that don’t harm the stomach/liver. Never had gyno, always kept my ai dosage (anastrazole) on point and had nolva on hand when my nips started getting sensitive. Never had acne, maybe some minor on the posterior delt. Glutathione and animal pak multi have kept my organs relatively safe but still have severe stomach issues every now and then.

Only on test and Nan base (Dutasteride has high potency to inhibit dht then finasteride)
You don't want to use Finasteride or Dutasteride while on Nandrolone.

"Note that in androgen-responsive target tissues such as the skin, scalp, and prostate, the relative androgenicity of nandrolone is reduced by its reduction to dihydronandrolone (DHN). The 5-alpha reductase enzyme is responsible for this metabolism of nandrolone. The concurrent use of a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor such as finasteride or dutasteride will interfere with site-specific reduction of nandrolone action, considerably increasing the tendency of nandrolone to produce androgenic side effects. Reductase inhibitors should be avoided with nandrolone if low androgenicity is desired."

Llewellyn, William. Anabolics E-Book Edition (p. 509). Molecular Nutrition. Kindle Edition.

Sponsors