Hair Loss

My initial order of RU powder from Chemyo came the other day and I mixed up my first batch on my lunch break today. Easy peasy. Took less than 10 min. I definitely won't be buying the premade stuff again now.

3A9FFE45-9194-4A8E-8FF9-C4C4CEB104ED_1_102_o.webp 4DA9CDF1-6477-4ACE-B6BB-74093E43865C.webp

2218F7CB-CABC-4F96-8E20-8F2A271E9232.webp

My 50 grams of RU-58841 that I ordered from QSC is now on the way to me. I am thinking about sending a sample to Jano after it arrives for testing as Tracy does not have a recent test.

View attachment 297273

My initial order of RU powder from Chemyo came the other day and I mixed up my first batch on my lunch break today. Easy peasy. Took less than 10 min. I definitely won't be buying the premade stuff again now.

View attachment 297316 View attachment 297317

View attachment 297318

Well you have a couple years supply so why would you continue to buy premade

Got several DM's asking for my steps to make RU solution from powder, so I will just drop this here to make it searchable for future users.

1) Added 2.5 mg RU powder to a 100 ml beaker
2) Measured and added 35 ml ethanol to the beaker.
3) Measured and added 15 ml Propylene Glycol to the beaker
4) Put beaker on the hot plate.
5) Turned on magnetic stir to a low setting.
6) Added heat from the hot plate to 120 degrees F.
7) Took about 90 seconds for it to fully dissolve.
8) Transfered the solution from the beaker to an amber shaded dropper vial.

That's it, all done. Net is a 50 ml vial of 5% RU solution.

I have a crown pic a little farther up in the thread that is somewhat recent as it's a little hard to do on myself and the wife is still at work. I am still not back to baseline, and I may well never be, but I am not in a state of panic like I was 7 months ago.

And no, not just RU. I take oral finasteride, topical monoxidil, and topical RU. That was my circle the wagons response to finally realizing how bad things had gotten. My wake up call was a sunburn on the top of my scalp while on vacation.

I have taken AAS for almost 2 years now, but Tren is what really caused my hair to tailspin.

Back