Hair Loss

I admire the work some of you put in adding a hair routine to everything else. I have just accepted that I'm going to be bald and have been shaving to the skin for the last 6 years.

I'm following soon. Did the routine for months but it's just cumbersome for me, i'm having some RU laying around and don't even use it. I just apply minoxidil once every 2 days until the bottle ends and then probably i won't bother again. When the time comes the blade will meet my scalp haha

Two months progress :

- 5% Minoxidil (Topical/2x a day)
- 0.5mg Dutasteride (Oral/1x a day)
- Stopped all DHT derivatives, and use trestolone year-round as a HRT for DHT.

I was going almost bald, my front line was (and is still, but less) horrific, I haven't totally recovered yet (should take 6-12 months) but the progress is already kinda good. I can only recommend these both drugs, they're so magical.

1730112939350.webp
1730112735479.webp

Two months progress :

- 5% Minoxidil (Topical/2x a day)
- 0.5mg Dutasteride (Oral/1x a day)
- Stopped all DHT derivatives, and use trestolone year-round as a HRT for DHT.

I was going almost bald, my front line was (and is still, but less) horrific, I haven't totally recovered yet (should take 6-12 months) but the progress is already kinda good. I can only recommend these both drugs, they're so magical.

View attachment 300430
View attachment 300429
Progress is so incremental that it’s really tough to discern progress, which is why pics are so important. Looks like you have a protocol that works so you just have to keep plugging away.

Using gear is real bitch in many ways in that most of us spend more time managing the side effects than we do managing the gear. It’s our cross to bear in this lifestyle

Using gear is real bitch in many ways in that most of us spend more time managing the side effects than we do managing the gear. It’s our cross to bear in this lifestyle
Hahaha man that's crazily true, I'm spending more time trying to fix my insomnia/hair loss, than anything else related to gear/working outs.

Back