HCG A MUST....?

Discussion in 'Steroid Post Cycle Therapy and ASIH Treatment' started by MiaRage22, Feb 4, 2019.

1. No one should start that high, just saying that’s the upper limit. I doubt anyone would act like a bitch tho even if their E is high. My guess is when E is high and T is low is when you may get some negative effects.

2. MiaRage22

MiaRage22 Member

I've truly only run one cycle and balls didn't turn raisin-like that go around lol, hoping to keep it that way as I don't plan to run any absurd shit...

3. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

You obviously have not had high E2.

kaizoku, master.on and Worf like this.
  4. Worf

Worf Member

Some guys get really high E2 on hcg, those big doses are normally the culprit

kaizoku and BirdieNumNum like this.
  5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I’ve had no issues from HCG as it pertains to E2.

BirdieNumNum and Worf like this.
  6. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Not for me, runs my BP up

7. Worf

Worf Member

E2 sides more than likely

BirdieNumNum likes this.
  8. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

Worf likes this.
  9. master.on

master.on Member

Bottomline
    Estradiol bloodwork is a must when on hcg.

BirdieNumNum, Worf and T-Bagger like this.
  10. MythotiK

MythotiK Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Nope, I gave it a go (test) about 4 weeks into my trt....Spiked it immediately. But I'm a lifer on trt so doesn't matter anymore

11. lol I have, but I haven’t bought into the “bro science” so I never felt any ill effects, to the contrary I usually get either more libido or my junk gets more sensitive. I’m sure gcm is a possibility but blaming moodiness on E is about the equivalent of blaming rage and violence on T.

Edit: I’m not saying high E doesn’t have any affect or you should let it stay extremely high, I’m just not buying into the idea that it will turn someone into a moody bitch just like how I don’t by into high T turning someone into a violent psycho.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  12. Nanotube

Nanotube Junior Member

Why not? Not too expensive and the best part is it’s very easy to inject. I use my shoulders and it literally feels like nothing. Not mention your balls wont stop producing. No brainer imo. Just buy some sterile water to add in. Super easy.

Worf and BirdieNumNum like this.
  13. GIVEitUP

GIVEitUP Member

Just curious while y'all are talking about hcg I've been on trt for 6 years doctor percribed he asked if I was done having kids at the time I was already have 2 now fast forward 6 years and the wife ready to have another been trying just not happen just curious am I done for got or is there something I can do to get things going again with out coming all the way off trt dose

14. Worf

Worf Member

start using hcg with your test, it will only help fertility. Theres a lot more to the whole equation when it comes to conception but its a start. The better docs prescribe at least small doses of hcg even if fertility isnt a concern for the positive mood benefits and libido.

T-Bagger and GIVEitUP like this.
  15. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

Steroid induced mania.

16. Isn’t that more a possibility with corticosteroid therapy? Anyway if that results from aas then the person likely had underlying psychological issues.

17. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

Evidence?
    Sounds like bro science to me. :confused:

18. Yea and blaming every last bad thing on high E is sound science huh. Everything from acne to bp to moodiness. Apparently the excessive androgens don’t have any negative side effects other than occasional mania lol

Couldn’t find much on steroid induced mania that didn’t have to do with corticosteroids

T-Bagger likes this.
  19. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Two words for you: Chris Benoit lol.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
    The Terminator and BirdieNumNum like this.
  20. BirdieNumNum

BirdieNumNum Member

Where did I blame EVERTHING on E exactly? There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that high E2 in a man will make him a moody little bitch I.e. very emotional. Ofcourse, high T can also do the same.
    Your twisting what I’m saying so just pipe down pal.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019