Hello. I'm a new member looking for friends and advice.

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Kalima Turpin, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Kalima Turpin

Kalima Turpin Junior Member

Thank you. I'll ignore all negativity. I know that everyone has to be careful of new people. So... Let me tell everyone about my reason for seeking something that can help me. I am a woman that has been dieting and going to the gym every other day for a little over a year and lost some weight but not as much as i hoped for. I started at 214lbs and i am now 151lbs. I lost 63lbs but i thought it would be more. On top of that, there are certain places on my body that is stubborn. I am tried of losing and being the under-dog. I am that girl that everyone say is pretty but if only she can drop off some weight etc... I researched many things and found out about Anavar. It a low form and all i want is a boost at the gym. No troll here just a young lady.

2. Devil3

Devil3 Member

That's a great accomplishment on its own Kalima. Whatever you're doing, it's working without AAS. Personally I would see how much more you could do naturally, as it seems you know something works, but maybe just need a slight tweak in either diet or training or even both. That's where Meso serves a great purpose! Tons of info in the forums.

In the event you do have anavar in your hands in the future, make sure your source is legitimate, as anavar is one of the more commonly faked orals; the last thing you want is to put winstrol into you without having a clue! If you are unsure of the brands authenticity either consult the forum or have it tested ( quick search will have you informed on how to do that as well ).

Good luck :)

3. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What does this even mean? You want to talk about the water crisis? Just ask...i can tell you all about it.

4. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome @Kalima Turpin

Hope you're not one of the fake members that meso has been inundated with recently.

Your weight loss is inspiring. You are not the underdog either. What you've accomplished is amazing and you'll love where you end up if you continue your journey!

And yes, GG is a great asset to the ladies here at Meso. Enjoy your time here and good luck along your way.

5. MaxVolume

MaxVolume Member

Reading comprehension, get yourself some.

6. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Did I miss something?
    How is OP trolling?

7. MaxVolume

MaxVolume Member

Because @DrinkFlintWater is part of @CdnGuy's internet police force...more like disturbed cyber stalkers.

Remmebersoandso likes this.
  8. Crystal234

Crystal234 Member

Congrats on your accomplishments thus far. If you're just looking for an energy boost in the gym, why not try a good pre-workout supplement? I wouldn't count on Anavar to help you shed some excess weight since it is not a weight-loss tool. If anything, you will put on some weight (water and muscle) and won't really get your desired results. Not trying to burst your bubble but I'd definitely give Anavar a go when you are much closer to your weight-loss goal. @GearGodess is the go to gal, especially for nutritional advice. Good luck!

9. SuperMaroid

SuperMaroid Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

10. Devil3

Devil3 Member

I think running var could set you up for a good recomp... but @Crystal234 is correct about the weight loss. You'll defientely gain weight, but with a good diet/training you can be lean at the same time.

11. Kalima Turpin

Great! Thanks for the encouragement and info. I've been reading on different post that testing is very important because some jerks just want to make quick money.

Crystal234 likes this.
  12. Kalima Turpin

Omg! You guys are making me want to cry. Thank you so much hun.

ickyrica likes this.
  13. Kalima Turpin

Oh ok. Sometimes i get weak working out and i was hoping anavar can help me handle things better and help me get a tone look, because I still look very soft and squishy especially around the stomach area and lower back. :oops: But any good advice about anything helpful would be great. :)

14. Kalima Turpin

Thank you dear!

15. Crystal234

Crystal234 Member

It will def help you put on some lean muscle mass but if you are at a higher body fat, those muscles that you have built up will be hiding underneath it all. Either way, if you choose to go the Anavar route, you will still have to get down to your ideal body fat %.

You are doing a great job so far and probably just have to tweak your diet and possibly change your workout program. Hopefully one of the more experienced females here can chime in. I'm still learning as well. :)

ddp7 likes this.
  16. Kalima Turpin

Wow... But the gain would be muscles right? If I keep working out? I hope... Lol!

17. Kalima Turpin

Oh ok. I understand. The muscles would be under the fat. Not good. I'll puff up because of that.:confused:

18. ddp7

ddp7 Member

Lool

19. Crystal234

Crystal234 Member

From my experience and a few other ladies on this forum, we had a tendency to hold a lot of water-weight during cycle. It didn't happen to all, but a lot. If you're eating right and lifting hard, it will be muscle you're putting on. Too much of a surplus of calories = excess fat. The water weight will drop off by itself maybe a week after ending the Anavar cycle.

20. Kalima Turpin

Ok just water weight for a while. This is my question about all of the roids. I read how long cycles last, but i didn't see how long to stay off until you start again?