Help me with my next cycle. No 3

Bigbicep

Hey guys. Looking into starting my next cycle around November. My cycle history is 500mg test for first cycle and second cycle was originally 500 test and 400npp with 30-50mg dbol. But I ended up dropping the npp because it made me depressed. So I stayed at 600 test with 5-10mg dbol daily. Made some good gains. I wanted to try gain some more muscle but not sure what to run. I really wanted to try npp again but it’s gonna suck if I don’t tolerate it well again. Also wanted to add around 30mg anadrol. Any suggestions. Would appreciate guys. Thanks!

750 test as e2 seems no problem for you.
750 test + 300 mast/primo/eq choose one of em.. titrate one of em up if needed while on cycle..

also you should think about hgh..

750 test as e2 seems no problem for you.
750 test + 300 mast/primo/eq choose one of em.. titrate one of em up if needed while on cycle..

also you should think about hgh..
Hm yea mabey high test with EQ. I’m already on hgh have to for life 1.3iu ed I Usally up it abit when I decide to jump on I heard somewhere EQ is good with a 1:1 ratio

Hm yea mabey high test with EQ. I’m already on hgh have to for life 1.3iu ed I Usally up it abit when I decide to jump on I heard somewhere EQ is good with a 1:1 ratio

Don’t start at 1:1 incase you’re one of the people who it lowers estrogen

If a pro increased the dose every cycle and cycle length and compounds, by the time they turned pro their cycle would be scary. No need to change anything except your diet, training, split, ect until the gains stop.

Do less train. eat, learn more, suffer, drugs are not magic.

If a pro increased the dose every cycle and cycle length and compounds, by the time they turned pro their cycle would be scary. No need to change anything except your diet, training, split, ect until the gains stop.

Do less train. eat, learn more, suffer, drugs are not magic.
what is scary?

Back