Help with Cholesterol and BP Meds

I'm going to be straight with you. There is no "data" to support your ridiculous conclusion. The question asked is idiotic. Will statins extend your life? Who fucking knows, you might get hit by a bus tomorrow. What I do know is that you have heart disease. Good luck with that.

They will reduce the likelihood of a heart attack and if you catch one of those, you have a 50/50 chance of dying on the spot.

These side effects that you refer to are rare, dose dependent, and also dependent on which statin is being prescribed. I explained all this ad nauseum above and you chose not to read it.

You also chose to ignore the fact that I offered you several other non-statin options to manage your lipids and yet you seem to be hung up on this narrative that big pharma is trying to poison you with their statins.

Are you daft? A randomized clinical trial that included 170k people is not pursuing the question? Welcome to my ignore list. All the other bullshit drama on this forum doesn't annoy me in the slightest, but your willful ignorance I can't fucking handle.
Well there is data you just choose to to be closed minded and ignore it as it doesn't fit the realm of how you want things to be. You have choose to disregard the studies i have shown and that is fine as i do not care what people do with info i put out there. It doesn't hurt my feelings any. I just put out the best info i can find for people to make an open minded judgement of their own. Which it seems you are uncomfortable with. Whether people end up agreeing with me on anything is none of my business it is there life to live as they see fir.
Looking at all thing no matter how rare of is sensible. As even if it is rare when enough rare occurrences add up they can make a noticeable difference. Although anyone on it's own may not. . And how can you say they are rare if there is no data(according to you). You regurgitating your same opinion is noted And i support you having your own opinion no matter what. And it will be considered with the due diligence it deserves. Thank you for the entertaining exchange! Have a great day!

Last edited:
Good lord! Some of this should be stickied, seriously. Blood pressure and heart rate are incredibly important. I read most of this because it really got my attention. I feel like I just got a PhD in medicine. Paging Dr Knucklesamich!

All jokes aside, Ghoul and few others have info that's worthy of a sticky. Could really clue people in to maintaining good health, could save a life(s)

In general i have found just doing the basics such as healthy diet, moderate cardio and keeping stress down tends to take care of most BP issues. For those with health issues or that are on cycles with increased BP adding a BP drug seems a sensible way to go for me. But taking care of the simple basics should be the foundation.

Back