Help with Weightloss (Girl)

Lunex

Hello Meso!

I’m on a journey to lose some weight and would love to gather some tips and guidance. If anyone has experience with effective methods for weight loss
Any recommendations on what to use and how would be incredibly helpful as I embark on this journey.

I'm not scared of needles :)
Ozempic/WeGovy sounds too expensive.

Would any recommend Cagrilintide / Cagrisema over Semaglutide or Tirze?
I wanna start of low dosages for the first 2 months, unless there is not alot of side effects or nausea.

Stats:
Woman
23 Years Old.
Height: 155 CM
Weight: 63 KG

Goal:
Weight: 53-55 KG

Thank you in advance for your support!

Last edited:
to no less than .75 ml water per 15mg. More is fine, less is not.

The volume of food you can eat will rapidly shrink. It's imperative you focus on protein. It's very easy to lose significant muscle mass if you don't, making it harder to keep weight off later. Get a kitchen scale. Use an app like MyFitnessPal, which will make it very easy track what you eat because it has hundreds of thousands of foods in its database. Don't worry about calories. Focus on protein. You'll be in a calorie deficit on this protocol, just use the precious little you can eat to get protein to the greatest extent possible.
First and foremost, please tune out the noise, stay on the beaten path.

Semaglutide and Tirzapetide are as close to miracle drugs as any of us have seen in our lifetimes. They have been extensively researched, with the equivalent of millions of patient experience years.

The standard, pharma developed protocols for both of these are effective, and safe.

They're successful for 98.5%+ of users at bringing weight down significantly, and keeping it off.

The current fashion for using GLP class drugs still in development, mixing compounds, deviating from once a week administration all carry unappreciated risk.

The kind of risk that could compromise your ability to benefit from this class of drugs for a lifetime.

Tirz is preferable. It's a "gentler ride", because the added GIP hormone has an action on the brain that suppresses nausea.

My advice is very straightforward.

Use the standard Tirz dosing protocol, starting at 2.5mg for four weeks, then 5mg, 7.5mg, 10mg, 12.5mg, each for four weeks and finally 15mg if necessary.

You can stay at a given dose as long as you like. At a certain point your weight loss will plateau, and you'll have to increase the dose to continue losing, but you won't start gaining again if you remain at the same dose.

Dilute to no less than .75 ml water per 15mg. More is fine, less is not.

The volume of food you can eat will rapidly shrink. It's imperative you focus on protein. It's very easy to lose significant muscle mass if you don't, making it harder to keep weight off later. Get a kitchen scale. Use an app like MyFitnessPal, which will make it very easy track what you eat because it has hundreds of thousands of foods in its database. Don't worry about calories. Focus on protein. You'll be in a calorie deficit on this protocol, just use the precious little you can eat to get protein to the greatest extent possible.

Eating small portions will minimize unpleasant side effects.

Stay hydrated. Thirst is diminished on these drugs.

Strongly consider a glass of Metamucil fiber supplement once a day. It'll make your bathroom trips, especially for the first few weeks, much more pleasant.

Exercise will be very helpful in keeping muscle as you lose weight. Protein is the most critical factor, however. and where most people fail.

Ask any questions you have, I've got a lot of experience helping others use GLPs.
Why no less than 0.75 ml for 15 mg? Just asking because my mounjaro is 15mg/0.5ml.

First and foremost, please tune out the noise, stay on the beaten path.

Semaglutide and Tirzapetide are as close to miracle drugs as any of us have seen in our lifetimes. They have been extensively researched, with the equivalent of millions of patient experience years.

The standard, pharma developed protocols for both of these are effective, and safe.

They're successful for 98.5%+ of users at bringing weight down significantly, and keeping it off.

The current fashion for using GLP class drugs still in development, mixing compounds, deviating from once a week administration all carry unappreciated risk.

The kind of risk that could compromise your ability to benefit from this class of drugs for a lifetime.

Tirz is preferable. It's a "gentler ride", because the added GIP hormone has an action on the brain that suppresses nausea.

My advice is very straightforward.

Use the standard Tirz dosing protocol, starting at 2.5mg for four weeks, then 5mg, 7.5mg, 10mg, 12.5mg, each for four weeks and finally 15mg if necessary.

You can stay at a given dose as long as you like. At a certain point your weight loss will plateau, and you'll have to increase the dose to continue losing, but you won't start gaining again if you remain at the same dose.

Dilute to no less than .75 ml water per 15mg. More is fine, less is not.

Eating small portions will minimize unpleasant side effects.

Stay hydrated. Thirst is diminished on these drugs.

Strongly consider a glass of Metamucil fiber supplement once a day. It'll make your bathroom trips, especially for the first few weeks, much more pleasant.

Exercise will be very helpful in keeping muscle as you lose weight. Protein is the most critical factor, however. and where most people fail.

Ask any questions you have, I've got a lot of experience helping others use GLPs.
Ghoul what kind of minimum dilution would you suggest for Semaglutide?

@Ghoul Your contribution to this thread is very informative. Thank you.

Is there anything you would add to the protocol for males? I mean like anything such as AAS, HGH, etc ? I've got about 20 kg of fat I need to burn off myself.

If needed I can create a new thread for my question as I don't want to hijack the current topic.

The only thing I'd mention for males is that we have a significantly higher density of GLP receptors. There's evidence that weight loss effect is deepened by the total proportion of receptors agonized by Sema/Tirz, and therefore we require higher doses for the same effect, at the same bodyweight.

As that's the case, you could speed the titration to 2 weeks per level, based on felt effects. It does take 4 weeks to reach stable blood concentrations at each dose, but if you're feeling very little or nothing after 2 weeks, you can safely increase to the next dose. If you follow this pattern, you'll lose weight rapidly. There's really nothing more you need to speed up loss. Focus on protein intake for muscle mass preservation. It's the unspoken scourge of GLPs.

As the reduced caloric intake can lead to some fatigue, especially until you figure out how to optimize your diet, I'd advise a mild stimulant. Coffee of course if you're already a drinker will help, but I'm partial to Modafinil/Armodafinil, longer lasting than caffeine with fewer side effects, no tolerance buildup, or withdrawal. Studies show regular users of these nootropics consume 30% fewer calories, and have significantly lower rate of obesity than the general population.

Ghoul what kind of minimum dilution would you suggest for Semaglutide?

Ideally for Sema it should be minimum .5ml from .25mg to 1mg, and .75ml for 1.7mg to 2.4mg.

Ideally for Tirz it should be minimum .5ml for any dose from 2.5mg to 15mg.

These are the amounts of solution used by pharma for their formulations.

They impact much more than just how much you need to inject. They determine the rate of absorption, and how the immune system reacts to the peptides.

The more esoteric, but perhaps most important reason to pay attention to dilution rates is that "crowding" of peptides leads to higher levels of aggregation, the malformed protein blobs that are ineffective, and in the worst case scenario, increase our immunity to the drug, or even the natural hormones these peptides are mimicking. That's why over dilution is better than under.

Last edited:
probably he confused, he always says to not dilute less then what pharma does, or maybe he like a small buffer so better dilute it a little bit more

I definately get confused with the two, lol. The top two doses of Sema, 1.7mg and 2.4mg use .75ml.

All other Sema and Tirz doses use .5ml.

But as I mentioned, UGL is often overdosed. 20%+ is not uncommon, so higher dilution rates are a good idea imo. The worst case scenario is that the speed of absorption is changed slightly from overdilution.

I see this as a flawed logic when it comes to regaining the weight after stopping tirz.

If the weight gain was primarily due to overeating unhealthy food, and not a fundamental issue with the body’s natural appetite regulation, it’s possible for someone to maintain their weight after stopping tirz by adopting lasting behavioral changes such as a clean diet and exercise.

Of course behavior has an impact, particularly exercise. However, the body's mechanism for energy (and therefore weight) homeostasis has far more a potent impact on long term weight regulation in an environment of abundant food.

There are plenty of rail thin people who make terrible food choices, eat complete garbage, yet aren't overweight. They simply aren't driven to eat much.

The data is clear, that well over 90% of those who diet and successfully lose weight, ultimate regain most or all of it.

The same applies to GLP users.

The regulatory mechanisms driving behavior we're talking about are as potent, or moreso than opiate, nicotine, or alcohol addiction.

As a matter of fact, the very same biological mechanisms that drive calorie intake, appear to be "hijaaked" by addictions of all types. which is why we're seeing massive drops in drug and alcohol addiction among those using GLPs.

Of course behavior has an impact, particularly exercise. However, the body's mechanism for energy (and therefore weight) homeostasis has far more a potent impact on long term weight regulation in an environment of abundant food.

There are plenty of rail thin people who make terrible food choices, eat complete garbage, yet aren't overweight. They simply aren't driven to eat much.

The data is clear, that well over 90% of those who diet and successfully lose weight, ultimate regain most or all of it.

The same applies to GLP users.

The regulatory mechanisms driving behavior we're talking about are as potent, or moreso than opiate, nicotine, or alcohol addiction.

As a matter of fact, the very same biological mechanisms that drive calorie intake, appear to be "hijaaked" by addictions of all types. which is why we're seeing massive drops in drug and alcohol addiction among those using GLPs.

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying.

It is true that the body’s energy homeostasis system driven by hormones like leptin, ghrelin, insulin, and others plays a powerful role in regulating weight. It is also true that research indicates that within five years, about 80-95% of people return to their original weight or higher.

Now the 80-95% is a general statistic, what percentage of individuals out that are regaining the weight because of biological mechanisms and how many are regaining it because of behavioural and environmental factors?

Let's use the USA as an example.

The CDC says that 90% ofAmericans consume too much sodium.

The USDA says that 75-80% of Americans consume insufficient amounts of nutrient-rich foods like fruits, vegetables, and fiber, and excessive amounts of processed foods, sugars, and unhealthy fats.

The CDC/BRFSS says that 25% of adults don't engage in any type of physical activity. Also, 60% of Americans do not meet the recommended 150 minutes a week of moderate intensity exercise recommendation.

Based on that, again, how many of those 90% that you mentioned do you think are regaining the weight because of their own behaviour and environment as opposed to biological mechanisms?

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that your go-to answer is go to on tirz and stay on it forever. Treat it like a insulin shot that you do every week. Like really? That's the best you think we can do?

How about a more rational way of doing things:

Option 1) Educate yourself on diet and exercise. Go on a diet and exercise until you lose the weight. After you lose the weight go on maintenance calories and keep your new healthy habits.

Option 2) Go on a diet and exercise. You want to add tirz to it as a means of assisting your weight loss. Okay, do it and once you get to your goal go off tirz and keep your new healthy habits.

Option 3) Lost the weight with diet and exercise with or without Tirz. You are now off Tirz if you took it. You are counting your calories, eating a healthy balanced diet and have a solid exercise routine. You start regaining weight and you're out of options on what to do. At this point, consider going on Tirz permanently.

I don't think you're understanding what I'm saying.

It is true that the body’s energy homeostasis system driven by hormones like leptin, ghrelin, insulin, and others plays a powerful role in regulating weight. It is also true that research indicates that within five years, about 80-95% of people return to their original weight or higher.

Now the 80-95% is a general statistic, what percentage of individuals out that are regaining the weight because of biological mechanisms and how many are regaining it because of behavioural and environmental factors?

Let's use the USA as an example.

The CDC says that 90% ofAmericans consume too much sodium.

The USDA says that 75-80% of Americans consume insufficient amounts of nutrient-rich foods like fruits, vegetables, and fiber, and excessive amounts of processed foods, sugars, and unhealthy fats.

The CDC/BRFSS says that 25% of adults don't engage in any type of physical activity. Also, 60% of Americans do not meet the recommended 150 minutes a week of moderate intensity exercise recommendation.

Based on that, again, how many of those 90% that you mentioned do you think are regaining the weight because of their own behaviour and environment as opposed to biological mechanisms?

I think it's absolutely ridiculous that your go-to answer is go to on tirz and stay on it forever. Treat it like a insulin shot that you do every week. Like really? That's the best you think we can do?

How about a more rational way of doing things:

Option 1) Educate yourself on diet and exercise. Go on a diet and exercise until you lose the weight. After you lose the weight go on maintenance calories and keep your new healthy habits.

Option 2) Go on a diet and exercise. You want to add tirz to it as a means of assisting your weight loss. Okay, do it and once you get to your goal go off tirz and keep your new healthy habits.

Option 3) Lost the weight with diet and exercise with or without Tirz. You are now off Tirz if you took it. You are counting your calories, eating a healthy balanced diet and have a solid exercise routine. You start regaining weight and you're out of options on what to do. At this point, consider going on Tirz permanently.
I largely agree with your sentiment here, but after reading countless stories from the perpetually obese I do think there are some people that legitimately can’t do it.

They legit can’t control themselves. They can’t establish exercise routines and stick to it. They can’t control calories. They can’t establish healthy habits. Be it biological, emotional, mental, cultural like the entrenched laziness of Western society, or maybe they just suck as people (some people just do). For whatever reason they either can’t or won’t.

Left to their own devices they will be die an early death of some largely preventable condition. That is really the bottom line.

So yeah, for some people I think it’s either take the shot forever or they will eventually just be fat and sick again. For these folks obesity is essentially a chronic disease that requires lifetime management like many others.

Are such people the majority? I don’t think so. I have more faith in humanity than that, but I do think this cohort represents a statistically significant number that can’t be overlooked.

Last edited:
I largely agree with your sentiment here, but after reading countless sprites from the perpetually obese I do think there are some people that legitimately can’t do it.

They legit can’t control themselves. They can’t establish exercise routines and stick to it. They can’t control calories. They can’t establish healthy habits. Be it biological, emotional, mental, cultural like the entrenched laziness of Western society, or maybe they just suck as people (some people just do). For whatever reason they either can’t or won’t.

Left to their own devices they will be die an early death of some largely preventable condition. That is really the bottom line.

So yeah, for some people I think it’s either take the shot forever or they will eventually just be fat and sick again. For these folks obesity is essentially a chronic disease that requires lifetime management like many others.

Are such people the majority? I don’t think so. I have more faith in humanity than that, but I do think this cohort represents a statistically significant number that can’t be overlooked.

There is no denying that the group that you mentioned exists. But what % of the total do they represent? We don't know for sure.

My point is that we should first try to tackle the issue by lifestyle improvements, as opposed to being trigger happy on putting people on tirz for the rest of their lives.

If an individual truly lacks the capacity to adopt a healthy lifestyle, then go for it. If a person is doing everything right and they can't maintain a healthy weight because of hormonal imbalances that cannot be regulated, then go for it.

If a person is obese/overweight as a result of laziness and poor eating habits, then that should be addressed first. If there was a way of magically obtaining a % for how many obese people fall into this category, I believe it would be shocking.

There is no denying that the group that you mentioned exists. But what % of the total do they represent? We don't know for sure.

My point is that we should first try to tackle the issue by lifestyle improvements, as opposed to being trigger happy on putting people on tirz for the rest of their lives.

If an individual truly lacks the capacity to adopt a healthy lifestyle, then go for it. If a person is doing everything right and they can't maintain a healthy weight because of hormonal imbalances that cannot be regulated, then go for it.

If a person is obese/overweight as a result of laziness and poor eating habits, then that should be addressed first. If there was a way of magically obtaining a % for how many obese people fall into this category, I believe it would be shocking.
We are basically on the same page I’d say. Pharma certainly loves the idea of a lifetime of expensive drugs of course, so they are going to frame things in a way to get as many people as possible to accept this as their fate.

You are right that we can probably never accurately predict the totals for the “can’t or won’t” cohort, but I guess my point is that if the options for these folks consist of drugs forever or death, drugs forever is the preferred outcome.

What we're seeing is the last gasp of the willful ignorance surrounding this issue.

Yes good eating habits and healthful lifestyles are important, but the mass epidemic of metabolic disease and excess weight is rooted in something concrete, with a biological basis that experience tells us "willpower" can only overcome for a time.

Contrary to those who insist they occupy some higher level of self control, those who struggle with weight, often spending a lifetime dieting, losing weight, only to see it be regained as is the case over 90% of the time, are not "lazy" people.

Once again, I ask, if appetite is the same level for everyone, and it's not possible for it to be dysfunctional, why are there so many struggling to eat the calories they need to achieve their goals?

Are these individuals simply weak? Can't they put the food in their mouths, chew, and swallow? Why don't the morbidly obese have an issue eating the calories these pussies can't handle. Why do "appetite increasing" drugs suddenly allow them to eat, when they say it was physically impossible to eat before? If appetite can have such a profound effect on them why do you knuckle draggers think it can't be just as potent in the opposite direction?

IMG_8902.webp

Beyond this, there's ample evidence of many health benefits to these compounds, beyond weight loss, reducing chronic disease and extending lifespan.

Those trying to "shame" others out of using them are vile. Your ignorance and desperation to maintain the false image of superiority is literally harming the health of others.

Just do is a favor, commit to never using GLPs, and put your willpower on full display, never relying on this crutch of exogenous hormones.

Except for steroids, it's ok to use those to achieve the body you want instead of earning it with more plates and chicken breast.

Last edited:
I would recommend starting with Sema with the recommended protocol from Novo.

Why? Getting your feet wet. Find out if this is something for you. It is less expensive than Tirz.

Experience the sensations of this medication. Sema and Tirz feel different for most people. Some reports favor one over the other.

I like them both for different reasons.

The reason I like Sema. It has extremely strong appetite suppression. Stronger than Tirz for me. But it can be painfully strong which is also why I don't like it. It not only suppresses my appetite it makes me feel repulsed by food. It makes me extremely nauseous even thinking about food. Great if you need to stop eating so much.

Tirz is my over all pick. I recommend starting at the fat loss dose of 5mg per week and increasing that at every plateau. What does that look like? For me a plateau lasts longer than 2 weeks.

I've been on Tirz for 2 months and I've only lost 30 pounds. I've plateaued twice. I'm at the 7.5mg dose and I've already plateau. I have an addiction to food. In the last two months I ate an entire sweet potato pie in one sitting with whipped cream. One weekend I ate an entire extra large chicken bacon ranch pizza over 2 days. If I didn't have a problem with food I would have more success.

My next goal is 30 more pounds and maybe an additional 10-15 after that. I plan on adding Reta in the next coming weeks and lowering the Tirz to 5mg.

Appetite suppression doesn't even compare to Sema. Far far weaker and different. Tirz does not make me angry. It does not make me tired. I can eat a ton on Tirz. What Triz does that Sema doesn't, a different mechanism of satiety. Food doesn't taste as addictive. If my body is hungry it will eat until it is full. But the food doesn't taste as good. So I'm no longer eating because of the flavor and enjoyment but I'm eating because my body is forcing me to add calories. And that's mostly because I'm in an extreme caloric deficit.

By week 6-7 food changed. I want to put the fork down. More often I walk away from my plate.

So not to lose a lot muscle I'm on a moderate cycle of testosterone and tren. So I've probably lost a little bit more fat and put on a little bit of muscle mass even in a caloric deficit.

If I was a woman trying to lose weight in a severe caloric deficit while taking a glp-1 I would probably add some resistance training and a low dose of anavar @2.5mg to make the fat loss faster and to minimize muscle loss.

Eating like an asshole is what got me fat in the first place. I can't continue to eat like an asshole and take a magic shot or pill and lose it. Plus I don't want to look like a string bean thin with loose skin so lifting is important.

I'm not competing in a beauty pageant. Women don't care what I look like. I'm purely losing weight and trying to keep muscle size so I can feel better as I age. I've developed some health issues this is going to prevent them from getting worse in the meantime or I would continue to eat like an asshole and be happy.

I would recommend a plan, think about what you're doing, what your reason is and what your goals are.

"I want to shoot some shit" Mkay sometimes there is risks, do you understand them? Are you at risk for thyroid cancer? People have been hurt taking medications. I take dangerous risks all the time but I understand those risks beforehand.

As others have mentioned who are trying to help they recommended some sort of fitness plan with a diet plan, this will help you reach your goal faster. A food scale and counting calories will help greatly.

Good luck to you and good health.

I would recommend starting with Sema with the recommended protocol from Novo.

Why? Getting your feet wet. Find out if this is something for you. It is less expensive than Tirz.

Experience the sensations of this medication. Sema and Tirz feel different for most people. Some reports favor one over the other.

I like them both for different reasons.

The reason I like Sema. It has extremely strong appetite suppression. Stronger than Tirz for me. But it can be painfully strong which is also why I don't like it. It not only suppresses my appetite it makes me feel repulsed by food. It makes me extremely nauseous even thinking about food. Great if you need to stop eating so much.

Tirz is my over all pick. I recommend starting at the fat loss dose of 5mg per week and increasing that at every plateau. What does that look like? For me a plateau lasts longer than 2 weeks.

I've been on Tirz for 2 months and I've only lost 30 pounds. I've plateaued twice. I'm at the 7.5mg dose and I've already plateau. I have an addiction to food. In the last two months I ate an entire sweet potato pie in one sitting with whipped cream. One weekend I ate an entire extra large chicken bacon ranch pizza over 2 days. If I didn't have a problem with food I would have more success.

My next goal is 30 more pounds and maybe an additional 10-15 after that. I plan on adding Reta in the next coming weeks and lowering the Tirz to 5mg.

Appetite suppression doesn't even compare to Sema. Far far weaker and different. Tirz does not make me angry. It does not make me tired. I can eat a ton on Tirz. What Triz does that Sema doesn't, a different mechanism of satiety. Food doesn't taste as addictive. If my body is hungry it will eat until it is full. But the food doesn't taste as good. So I'm no longer eating because of the flavor and enjoyment but I'm eating because my body is forcing me to add calories. And that's mostly because I'm in an extreme caloric deficit.

By week 6-7 food changed. I want to put the fork down. More often I walk away from my plate.

So not to lose a lot muscle I'm on a moderate cycle of testosterone and tren. So I've probably lost a little bit more fat and put on a little bit of muscle mass even in a caloric deficit.

If I was a woman trying to lose weight in a severe caloric deficit while taking a glp-1 I would probably add some resistance training and a low dose of anavar @2.5mg to make the fat loss faster and to minimize muscle loss.

Eating like an asshole is what got me fat in the first place. I can't continue to eat like an asshole and take a magic shot or pill and lose it. Plus I don't want to look like a string bean thin with loose skin so lifting is important.

I'm not competing in a beauty pageant. Women don't care what I look like. I'm purely losing weight and trying to keep muscle size so I can feel better as I age. I've developed some health issues this is going to prevent them from getting worse in the meantime or I would continue to eat like an asshole and be happy.

I would recommend a plan, think about what you're doing, what your reason is and what your goals are.

"I want to shoot some shit" Mkay sometimes there is risks, do you understand them? Are you at risk for thyroid cancer? People have been hurt taking medications. I take dangerous risks all the time but I understand those risks beforehand.

As others have mentioned who are trying to help they recommended some sort of fitness plan with a diet plan, this will help you reach your goal faster. A food scale and counting calories will help greatly.

Good luck to you and good health.

Why are you mixing compounds? What's the point? 500lb people lose hundreds of pounds on Tirz or Sema alone.

What we're seeing is the last gasp of the willful ignorance surrounding this issue.

Yes good eating habits and healthful lifestyles are important, but the mass epidemic of metabolic disease and excess weight is rooted in something concrete, with a biological basis that experience tells us "willpower" can only overcome for a time.

Contrary to those who insist they occupy some higher level of self control, those who struggle with weight, often spending a lifetime dieting, losing weight, only to see it be regained as is the case over 90% of the time, are not "lazy" people.

Once again, I ask, if appetite is the same level for everyone, and it's not possible for it to be dysfunctional, why are there so many struggling to eat the calories they need to achieve their goals?

Are these individuals simply weak? Can't they put the food in their mouths, chew, and swallow? Why don't the morbidly obese have an issue eating the calories these pussies can't handle. Why do "appetite increasing" drugs suddenly allow them to eat, when they say it was physically impossible to eat before? If appetite can have such a profound effect on them why do you knuckle draggers think it can't be just as potent in the opposite direction?

View attachment 299288

Beyond this, there's ample evidence of many health benefits to these compounds, beyond weight loss, reducing chronic disease and extending lifespan.

Those trying to "shame" others out of using them are vile. Your ignorance and desperation to maintain the false image of superiority is literally harming the health of others.

Just do is a favor, commit to never using GLPs, and put your willpower on full display, never relying on this crutch of exogenous hormones.

Except for steroids, it's ok to use those to achieve the body you want instead of earning it with more plates and chicken breast.

1) I asked you a clear, logical question about the proportion of people regaining weight due to biological mechanisms versus those whose weight gain is more driven by poor diet and physical inactivity (as shown by the statistics from the CDC and USDA). I provided data to suggest that behavior and environment play a significant role in weight gain.

Instead of addressing my core argument about the behavioral and environmental contributors to weight regain (which are clearly significant based on US health statistics), you sidestepped the question entirely, focusing instead on the emotional argument of "willpower" and implying that weight regain is solely or overwhelmingly biologically driven.

2) I recognized your point that biological mechanisms play a role but I also brought behavioral and environmental factors to the discussion. I even said that in some cases, long-term medication like tirz may be necessary if nothing else works, but it shouldn’t be the first or only solution. My argument was balanced and accounted for both biological and behavioral factors, while you created a straw man by implying that I ignored biological mechanisms entirely and relied solely on willpower.

3) "Once again, I ask, if appetite is the same level for everyone, and it's not possible for it to be dysfunctional, why are there so many struggling to eat the calories they need to achieve their goals?"

Nowhere in my original post did I say that appetite is "the same for everyone" or that it’s impossible for appetite to be dysfunctional. This is a misrepresentation of my argument. I even acknowledged that hormones like leptin, ghrelin, and insulin impact appetite regulation, which means that I recognize that appetite can be significantly different among people. I never said that appetite isn't a challenge for some or that biological appetite dysregulation doesn't exist. This is a classic straw man fallacy, where you try to attack an argument the other person didn't make.

4) "Why do 'appetite-increasing' drugs suddenly allow them to eat, when they say it was physically impossible to eat before? If appetite can have such a profound effect on them why do you knuckle draggers think it can't be just as potent in the opposite direction?"

Here you shift into name calling and insults, like “knuckle draggers” and implying that people who don't agree with you are ignorant/backward. You try to distance yourself from the actual conversation while not providing any valid counter argument to my points. You try dismiss my view on the subject through condescension, rather than engaging in a respectable debate.

5) "Beyond this, there is ample evidence of many health benefits to these compounds, beyond weight loss, reducing chronic disease and extending lifespan."

There is research showing potential benefits GLP 1 agonists in reducing chronic diseases and extending lifespan, but what about the risks? There are side effects, like gastrointestinal issues, and the long term effects of staying on them are still being studied as we speak. My argument was that people should try other methods first like diet and exercise, and only permanently going on these medications if necessary. What you did is overstating the benefits while ignoring my argument that these drugs should not be the automatic, "first line" solution for obese/overweight people.

You misrepresented my argument, ignored any evidence, resorted to insults, and using logical fallacies to avoid addressing any points I made about the balance between biological and behavioral factors in weight management.

It's obvious that you can't even handle a real conversation, let alone engage with the actual points being made instead of deflecting with childish emotional outbursts and weak arguments.

Why are you mixing compounds? What's the point? 500lb people lose hundreds of pounds on Tirz or Sema alone.
I'm not at the moment. Currently I'm only on Tirz. My plan is to switch from Tirz to Reta but I will drop Tirz to the fat loss dose while adding in Reta at the starting dose and slowly coming off Tirz as I increase the Reta to 4ish mg for fat loss. I want to see what Reta can do without a rebound and without pushing the Reta to fast too quick. I have a really good feeling about Reta. I have some IRL friends who made the switch and love it. They are getting amazing results. But you're absolutely correct, Sema and Tirz work great. But to answer the question I think you're asking. Mostly I'm a junkie like many people here. I have to try everything and I can't not push the doses. But as a wise parrot once said nobody should listen to I'm an idiot I'm a moron listen to your doctor I'm not your doctor and never ever break the law.

1) I asked you a clear, logical question about the proportion of people regaining weight due to biological mechanisms versus those whose weight gain is more driven by poor diet and physical inactivity (as shown by the statistics from the CDC and USDA). I provided data to suggest that behavior and environment play a significant role in weight gain.

Instead of addressing my core argument about the behavioral and environmental contributors to weight regain (which are clearly significant based on US health statistics), you sidestepped the question entirely, focusing instead on the emotional argument of "willpower" and implying that weight regain is solely or overwhelmingly biologically driven.

2) I recognized your point that biological mechanisms play a role but I also brought behavioral and environmental factors to the discussion. I even said that in some cases, long-term medication like tirz may be necessary if nothing else works, but it shouldn’t be the first or only solution. My argument was balanced and accounted for both biological and behavioral factors, while you created a straw man by implying that I ignored biological mechanisms entirely and relied solely on willpower.

3) "Once again, I ask, if appetite is the same level for everyone, and it's not possible for it to be dysfunctional, why are there so many struggling to eat the calories they need to achieve their goals?"

Nowhere in my original post did I say that appetite is "the same for everyone" or that it’s impossible for appetite to be dysfunctional. This is a misrepresentation of my argument. I even acknowledged that hormones like leptin, ghrelin, and insulin impact appetite regulation, which means that I recognize that appetite can be significantly different among people. I never said that appetite isn't a challenge for some or that biological appetite dysregulation doesn't exist. This is a classic straw man fallacy, where you try to attack an argument the other person didn't make.

4) "Why do 'appetite-increasing' drugs suddenly allow them to eat, when they say it was physically impossible to eat before? If appetite can have such a profound effect on them why do you knuckle draggers think it can't be just as potent in the opposite direction?"

Here you shift into name calling and insults, like “knuckle draggers” and implying that people who don't agree with you are ignorant/backward. You try to distance yourself from the actual conversation while not providing any valid counter argument to my points. You try dismiss my view on the subject through condescension, rather than engaging in a respectable debate.

5) "Beyond this, there is ample evidence of many health benefits to these compounds, beyond weight loss, reducing chronic disease and extending lifespan."

There is research showing potential benefits GLP 1 agonists in reducing chronic diseases and extending lifespan, but what about the risks? There are side effects, like gastrointestinal issues, and the long term effects of staying on them are still being studied as we speak. My argument was that people should try other methods first like diet and exercise, and only permanently going on these medications if necessary. What you did is overstating the benefits while ignoring my argument that these drugs should not be the automatic, "first line" solution for obese/overweight people.

You misrepresented my argument, ignored any evidence, resorted to insults, and using logical fallacies to avoid addressing any points I made about the balance between biological and behavioral factors in weight management.

It's obvious that you can't even handle a real conversation, let alone engage with the actual points being made instead of deflecting with childish emotional outbursts and weak arguments.
Hey, I think you make an excellent argument. I actually believe one can lose weight and keep it off with "lifestyle" changes alone. However, that may not be the case for most others, imo. Those people may need "help" like a GLP1, right?

Did you try lifestyle changes before you...
I ended up ordering the tirz.

Back