HELP

td13_

Can someone tell me if Anabolic Steroid abuse can lead to Primary Hypogandism?

I was recently doing the HCG phase of the power pct protocol my last blood tests show

lh = 18
fsh = 18

test was only 11.8

I think I might have primary hypogonadism from long term steroid abuse. could anyone tell me if this is possible. I don't want to go ahead with the second piece of the PCT protocol until I have received proper insight on this.

Hey thanks guys.

Roughly 24-30 months I have another thread posted outlining my stupidity.

Before I started this protocol,
I went through andropause and I got bloodwork done On September 17th 2014 I got the following labs;

TSH = 2.0 mU/L (0.27-4.2 mU/L)
FSH = 11.5 IU/L (<10.0 IU/L)
LH = 3.9 IU/L (<10.0 IU/L)
prolactin = 8.6 (<15 ug/L)
PSA = 0.83 (<2.5 ug/L)
Estradiol = 100 (<150 pmol/L)
Testerosterone = 4.6 nmol/L (8.4-28.8 nmol/L)
SHBG = 16 nmol (10.0-70.0 nmol/L)

I was doing test propionate prob from start of dec to end of December & then I got these blood tests done

Test was >52.0 /// (8.4-28.8 nmol/L)
Estriadol - 183 /// <150

I stopped taking test prop because my test was so high same with estrogen.

I started my pct on January 18th and to be honest it hasn't made any of symptoms go away or for the better, I went and got my
Blood done on Monday and it was

Tsh = 5.1. ( 0.27 - 4.2 )
Fsh - 18.6 ( <10 )
Lh - 18.0. ( <10 )
Estradiol - 100
Testosterone - 11.8 (8.4-28.8)

Basically main thing is in September I hadn't touched any steroids for about 7-8 months & my fsh & lh were high and my test was low (4).

I'm jus at that point where I'm sick of how I feel (headaches, depression, dry skin like really bad dry skin, can't ever sleep properly etc) an if anyone could give me insight Inregards to wether the pct isn't gonna work and I should just go on trt so I can properly function without feeling like Shit.. I'm just sick of all the symptoms & to be quiet honest it makes the future look hopeless. Like my quality of life is terrible.. My last blood test I have the test level of a 80+ year old man ... I'm 26 this jus sucks.. Should I just go on trt?

Here's a link to my original posting
https://thinksteroids.com/community...ty-and-misuse-of-anabolic-steroids.134361843/

If i were you i would answer the questions that doc scally asked you3posts up and maybe he will help you out as im assuming thats why he' s here. Dont know if it will help but its worth a try!!!

Hang on brother. Dont give up hope.
I am almost in the same boat with you.Secondary hypogonadism as a result of using steroids. :(
I know how bad you feel.

Back