HGH and Insulin Only, without AAS

CaptainAll

Can you use HGH + Insulin only to build substantial lean body mass/muscles without using AAS? I am not talking about competitive level bodybuilding, but for an average gym goer looking to bulk up and get bigger?

Assuming your training, nutrition and rest are all dialed in and for someone who is not willing to use AAS to avoid HPTA suppression.

hgh will not grow muscle on its own or with insulin
insulin would though

That is what I mean, to use HGH with insulin, high calories and good training.

I am at the point where I do not want to use AAS anymore. Just looking for a way to keep the lifestyle and gains, but to avoid using AAS and suppressing HPTA

Yeah for sure this OP has to be one of the most troll posters lmao
this is my favorite post by him,
thats it guys, one study didn't use A.I so we can conclude millions of us bodybuilders are retarded and using it for no reason, that elevated estrogen actually doesn't cause side effects. who knew!

1726568691571.webp

this is my favorite post by him,
thats it guys, one study didn't use A.I so I guess us millions of bodybuilders are retarded and using it for no reason

View attachment 295737

No way people with high estrogen get boners??? And people on steroids grow bigger ???? WOWzer who knew. I wonder if there were like other reasons to want to keep e2 from being super high? Mystery. Maybe acne? Maybe water? I have no clue

No way people with high estrogen get boners??? And people on steroids grow bigger ???? WOWzer who knew. I wonder if there were like other reasons to want to keep e2 from being super high? Mystery. Maybe acne? Maybe water? I have no clue
the study didn't mention acne, water retention or even gynecomastia , so I guess it was all in our heads!

Back